别让他们有理由在媒体面前说
Don’t give them reason to say to the press
你脾气大
you have a chip on your shoulder.
你会为了我这么做吗
Will you do that for me?
我脾气又不大
I don’t have a chip on my shoulder.

Okay, okay.
但别让他们有理由这么说你
But don’t give them a reason to say you do.
我不会的
I don’t.
-这才是正确的态度 -这才不是态度
– That’s the right attitude. – That’s not an attitude.
他们马上就会给我打电♥话♥让我去看灯光
They’re gonna call me back in a minute to look at the light.
-少用一组 -好
– Get one out of the way. – Fine!
-真的 -真的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-还有件事 -说
– One more thing. – Sure.
会后不接受媒体提问
No questions from the press after.
不 为什么
No… Why?
在我有更好的答案之前不做媒体问答
Until I have better answers, no press avail.
如果有人问我在哪
Somebody asks where I am,
你就说刚见到我 我马上就回来
you just saw me, and I’ll be right back.

Okay.
6号♥化妆间
你想谁先来
Who do you want first?
把史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克给我带过来
Bring me the face of Steve Wozniak.
等等
Hang on.
-我以为你去上学了 -等等
– I thought you went to school. – Hang on.
你一小时前就该去学校了
You were supposed to go to school an hour ago.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you left.
我今早没有准时叫醒我妈妈
I didn’t wake up my mom on time this morning.
以前也发生过
It’s happened before too.
我听到闹铃就起床
I wake up with the alarm
然后穿衣服吃早饭
and then I get dressed and eat breakfast,
但有时吃完饭后我忘了看时间
but sometimes I forget to see what time it is after that.
为什么你妈妈不自己设闹铃
Why doesn’t your mom just set her own alarm clock?
这是我的任务之一
It’s one of my chores.
我不知道这和你有什么关系 在你还
I don’t understand what that has to do with why you’re still…
你妈妈在哪
Where’s your mother?
她去找公共电♥话♥了
She went to find a pay phone.
一小时前 她说
An hour ago, she said…
你没必要举手
You don’t have to raise your hand.
-你说它有点不正 -是的
– You said it was off by a little. – It is.
-我刚量了 -乔安娜
– I just measured it. – Joanna…
四面都是三十厘米
Exactly a foot on all four sides.
一共有六面
There are six sides.
但你现在不该在这里
But you’re not supposed to be here right now.
我们知道如果有四面相等
We know if four of the sides are equal to each other,
剩下的两面也一定相等
the other two must be equal as well.
上下左右四面
The top, bottom, right and left
比前后要短约一毫米
are about a millimeter shorter than the front and back.
没有 我量过了
They’re not. I measured them.
丽萨 我算是个设计专家
Lisa, I’m kind of an expert in design.
而那只是把二十分的尺子
And that’s a 20-cent ruler.
有没有可能它刻度不准
You think there’s a chance it could be off?
如果我还有把尺子 我会量这把尺子的
If I had another ruler, I would measure this ruler,
但我真觉得刻度没问题
but I really doubt it’s off.
等你妈妈回来
When your mother comes back,
-你就得去上学了 -因为这是把尺子
– you have to go to school. – Because it’s a ruler!
为什么不准呢
Why is it off?
-你听到我刚才说的了吗 -听到了
– Did you hear what I just said? – Yes.
因为有时你好像
Because sometimes it seems like
一直在说你想要什么却不听别人说
you just keep saying what you want without listening.
我在听
I’m listening.
-你需要什么吗 -不需要
– Is there something you need? – No.
为什么这不是个完美的立方体
Why isn’t it a perfect cube?
-你刚才问过我了 -我忘了为什么
– You’ve asked me before. – I forget what it is.
这叫视异常
It’s an optical anomaly.
人眼看来完美立方体不像立方体
To the human eye, a perfect cube doesn’t look like a cube,
所以就让它两侧面的边长
so we made it roughly a millimeter shorter
比一英尺短大约一毫米
than a foot on two sides.
NextCube官方尺寸为长宽高均一英尺
什么是异常
What’s an anomaly?
这你之前也问过了
You’ve asked me that before too.
我不懂你为什么总这样
I don’t know why you keep doing that.
就是例外 不符合规律的东西
It’s an exception. Something that doesn’t fit a pattern.
你该去上学了 进
You have to go to school. Come in!
我想你俩见过
I think you two have met.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
-你看着不错 -你也是 你也是
– You look well. – So do you. So do you.
他们告诉我
And they’re telling me
乔治把打光弄好了 你去看看
George is ready for you to look at the focus.
跟我一起走
Take a walk with me.
-这是丽萨吗 -是的
– Is this Lisa? – Yeah.
-不可能是丽萨 -就是她
– This can’t be Lisa. – It is.
丽萨才那么大
Lisa’s this big.
小孩会长的 走吧
They get taller. Come on.
-记得我吗 -她不记得
– Do you remember me? – She doesn’t.
我是你♥爸♥的朋友史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克
I’m your dad’s friend Steve Wozniak.
抱歉 我不记得你
I apologize. I don’t remember you.
你真有礼貌
You’re very polite.
-沃兹 -怎么
– Woz? – Yeah.
克里斯安在打公共电♥话♥
Chrisann’s at a pay phone.
你能去找她吗
Would you find her?

Yeah.
来了不少人
Good turnout.
-很多人 -是啊
– Great turnout. – Yeah.
-“酷毙了” -酷毙了
– “Insanely great.” – Insanely great.
这是我们第一次在不同团队工作
This is the first time we haven’t played for the same team.
就像你要发布首张单飞专辑
It’s like you’re releasing your first solo album.
我…感谢你邀请我来发布会
I, uh… I appreciate your inviting me to the launch.
我只是想重新开始
I just want to wipe the slate clean.
我也这么想 所以来了后台
That’s exactly what I want. That’s why I came backstage.
希望你知道我会支持你
I want you to know, um, I’ll be out there with you.
你有没有可能代我上去
Any chance I can get you to go out there instead of me?
我爱你 史蒂夫
I love you, Steve.
我也爱你 沃兹
I love you too, Woz.
有些风言风语
You know, some things were said.
是啊 大家公开议论
They were. They were said in public.
公开出版 你那么做是被逼的吗
They were published. Were you pressured to do it?
我是什么
Was I what?
来看看
Check it out.
这是给旧金山歌♥剧团的乐池
It’s the orchestra pit for the San Francisco Opera.
我那么做是被逼的吗
Was I pressured to do it?
有次我在坦格伍德音乐节上见到小泽征尔
I once met Seiji Ozawa at Tanglewood.
特立独行的指挥
A thunderous conductor.
对技艺和细节的把握 精准得邪乎
Ungodly artfulness and nuance.
我问他指挥的工作究竟有哪些
And I asked him what exactly a conductor does
是节拍器做不了的
that a metronome can’t.
出人意料 他
Surprisingly, he…
他没揍死你吗
He didn’t beat the living shit out of you?
没有 他说 “音乐家演奏乐器
That’s right. No, he said, “The musicians play their instruments.
而我摆弄乐团”
I play the orchestra.”
感觉听起来不错
That feels like something that sounds good,
但没有任何意义
but doesn’t mean anything.
马库拉 斯卡利
Markkula, Sculley…
他们有没有让你对媒体说我坏话
Did they ask you to slag me off in the press?
我有理由生气
I had reason to be angry.
-他们有吗 -绝对没有
– Did they? – Absolutely not.
但他们叫你去讲
But they asked you to talk.
当时苹果四面受敌 你又离开公♥司♥
Apple was under siege. You’d just left the company.
该有人接受媒体采访
Someone had to talk to the press.
我就在这儿 沃兹 是公♥司♥抛弃我
I’m right here, Woz. The company left me.
我求过你 我求过你的
I begged you. I begged you.
Apple Ⅱ占总收入70%
The Apple II accounted for 70% of the revenue.
你以为会怎样
What did you think was gonna happen?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!