安迪在等你
I’ve got Andy here.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好了吗
We’re there?
-克里斯 -安迪
– Hey, Chris. – Hey, Andy.
-近来如何 -很糟糕
– How are you doin’? – Terrible.
你们叙上旧了
You guys caught up now?
原谅我 我得和朋友打招呼
Excuse me for saying hello to my friend,
他觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
who thinks you’re a dick.
-我没觉得你是… -修好了吗
– I don’t think you’re a… – We’re there?
-没有 修好的几率是六分之一 -该死
– No. It’s got a one-in-six chance of working. – God damn it.
我们又不是戴顿纳赛车场的维修员
Well, we’re not a pit crew at Daytona.
不可能几秒钟就把它修好
This can’t be fixed in seconds.
不是几秒钟 你们本有三周时间
You didn’t have seconds. You had three weeks.
创世才用了一周时间而已
The universe was created in a third of that time.
改天你得告诉我们你是怎么做到的
Well, someday you’ll have to tell us how you did it.
我打算这样做
Here’s what I’m gonna do.
我会宣布
I’m gonna announce the names
发布会演示的每一位设计者的名字
of everyone who designed the launch demo.
我要介绍每一个人 让他们起立致意
I’m gonna introduce everyone and ask them to stand up.
苏珊·凯尔设计了图标
The bag was designed by Susan Kare.
史蒂夫·卡普斯设计了
The Macintosh font that’s scrolling
在屏幕上滚动的麦金塔字体
across the screen was designed by Steve Capps.
布鲁斯·霍恩设计了星夜和空中文字
The starry night and skywriting was Bruce Horn.
MacPaint和MacWrite是艾丽斯
MacPaint, MacWrite, Alice,
甚至计算器也要介绍
down to the calculator.
然后我要介绍安迪·赫茨菲尔德
And then I’m gonna say the voice demo that didn’t work
设计了无效的语♥音♥演示
was designed by Andy Hertzfeld.
-史蒂夫… -你有六分之五的几率
– Steve… – Five-in-six is your chance of
在第一轮俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌中活下来
surviving the first round of Russian roulette,
你却选择了那六分之一
and you’ve reversed those odds.
除非你想在朋友
So unless you wanna be disgraced in front of your friends,
家人 同事 股东和媒体面前丢脸
family, colleagues, stockholders and the press,
换成我 我不会在这儿争辩
I wouldn’t stand here arguing.
我会努力把更多子弹从枪里弄出来
I’d go try and get some more bullets out of the gun.
快去干 安迪
Do it, Andy!
等等 你
Stop. You.
-你穿几码的衬衫 -我
– What size shirt do you wear? – Me?
有人知道他穿几码的衬衫吗
Does anyone know what size shirt he wears?
我穿几码的衬衫
What size shirt I wear?
有人知道离得最近的精神病医生在哪儿吗
Does anyone know where the closest psychiatrist is?
软盘能装进口袋里
The disk fits in your pocket.
我需要件带胸前口袋的衬衫
I need a shirt with a breast pocket.
这样在台上就能把它拿出来
I can take it out onstage.
-衬衫 -软盘
– A shirt? – The disk!
我需要件合身的带胸前口袋的白衬衫
I need a white shirt in my size with a breast pocket.
是啊 哪家商店8点45就营业的
Yes. Which one of the no stores that are open at 8:45
你想让我派人
do you want me to have
在15分钟之内跑个来回吗
someone run to and return from in 15 minutes?
去大厅
Go out in the lobby,
找个跟我身材相当的穿着白衬衫的人
find someone my size who’s wearing a white shirt.
告诉他我用台电脑换白衬衫
Tell them I’ll trade them for a free computer,
他们可以穿我的衬衫
and they get to keep my shirt.
必须是白色的吗 蓝色的行吗
Does it have to be a white shirt? Is blue okay?
不行 Mac是米黄色的 我也是
No. The Mac is beige, I’m beige,
软盘是蓝色的 衬衫必须是白色的
the disk is blue, the shirt has to be white.
安迪
Andy?
你好 我是麦金塔
Hello, I’m Macintosh.
把安迪·赫茨菲尔德的脑袋给我拿过来
Bring me the head of Andy Hertzfeld.
我努力让它说”你好” 但它太害羞了
I tried to get it to say hello, but it’s shy.
是啊
Yeah.
就是它吗
So that’s it?
就是它
That’s it.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我知道
I know.
人们用它做什么
What are people going to do with it?
丽萨 你多大了
Lisa, how old are you now?
-你知道她多大了 -你多大了 丽萨
– You know how old she is. – How old are you, Lisa?
五岁
Five.
来这儿坐会儿
Come sit here for a minute.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
-是台电脑 -是台电脑
– It’s a computer. – It’s a computer.
我能不能借用下你的手
Can I borrow your hand for a second?
对准那个箭头 单击
Point that arrow and click.
你不必非得跟它玩 但如果你想也可以
You don’t have to, but if you want, you can play with it.
你不会把它弄坏的
Nothing you can do will break it,
所以随便做什么都行
so just do whatever you want with it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在还给你法♥院♥要求我付给你的钱数
I’m paying you exactly what the court ordered me to pay you.
每月385美元
$385 a month.
付这么多可不是我决定的
I’m not the one who decided on that amount.
我是问你感觉如何
And I’m asking you how you feel.
如果你觉得可以的话
If you feel all right.
如果你觉得给你女儿
If it feels all right
-可以的话… -她不是我…
– to you that your daughter… – She’s not my…
你的女儿和她母亲正在接受福利救济
That your daughter and her mother are on welfare
而你因为它 有四亿四千一百万美元身家
while you’re worth $441 million for making that.
我可以自豪地说
I’m proud to say
苹果公♥司♥向预算不足的学校捐赠电脑
Apple donates computers to underfunded schools,
-而且我们会捐更多的Mac -什么
– and we’ll be doing more of the same with the Mac… – What?
苹果公♥司♥向学校捐赠价值数百万元的电脑
Apple donates millions of dollars’ worth of computers to schools.
那和我们有什么关系
What does that have to do with…
想象一下 一个贫困的孩子
Imagine an underprivileged kid
24小时都有他最爱的老师的陪伴
that has their favorite teacher with them 24 hours.
我们再过几分钟就能做到了
We’re minutes away from being able to do that.
你觉得 这算是回答了我的问题吗
In your head, was that an answer to my question?
再跟我说一遍问题
Tell me the question again.
我并非唯一一个因子女抚养费起诉你的人
I wasn’t the one who sued you for child support.
不 让…
No, let…
圣马提奥县也起诉你了
San Mateo County sued you.
不 让我解释下发生了什么
No, let me explain what happened,
因为我现在有的是时间
’cause I have plenty of time right now.
抱歉打扰 有人找你
Excuse me. You have a visitor.
只是想祝你好运 克里斯安
Just wanted to say good luck. Hey, Chrisann.
-沃兹 -等一下
– Hello, Woz. – Hang on.
-只是想祝你好运 -谢谢 也祝你好运
– Just wanted to say good luck. – Thanks. You too.
-今早意义重大 -对
– It’s a big morning. – Yeah.
你应该看看外面的观众
You should see this crowd out there.
这群观众 就好像…
This crowd, it’s like, um…
我不能等你想到合适的比喻了 哥们
I can’t really wait for you to come up with a metaphor, man.
-我想让你帮个忙 -什么忙
– Yeah. So, listen, I want to ask you a favor. – Yeah?
你能否在发言时
Can you acknowledge
-向Apple Ⅱ团队致谢 -不能
– the Apple II team in your remarks? – I cannot.
就致个谢而已
Just an acknowledgement.
让他们站起来
Have them stand up.
我们要发布的是Mac
We’re launching the Mac.
这样会提升士气
It’d be a morale booster.
提一下就行 这样他们也能赢得掌声
Just a mention so they could get a round of applause.
-提一下吧 -我们能不能等会儿再谈
– Just a mention. – Can we stick a pin in this for a minute?
-好 -谢谢
– Sure. – Thank you.
就提一下并向他们致谢就行
Just talking about an acknowledgement for the team.
克里斯安在里面等我 我马上回来
I’ve got Chrisann in there. I’ll see you in a second.

Yep.
这样
That.
什么
What?
你问我人们用它做什么
You asked me what people are gonna do with it.
他们会这样做
They’re gonna do that.
是一位工程师的
One of the engineers.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你说什么
I’m sorry?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!