现在如此 但将来不是了
Well, it is, but it won’t be.
我猜NeXT电脑发出的邮件
And I assume an e-mail sent on a NeXT computer
只有NeXT电脑才能收到吧
can only be received by a NeXT computer?
封闭结构 端到端
Closed, end-to-end.
新的废纸篓不好
The new trash can is wrong.
我很想感谢你为此付出的每分每秒
I wanna tell you I appreciate all the hours you put into it,
但我说不出口 因为实在是太差了
but I can’t because of how terrible it is.
那就换回另一个
Go back to the other one.
为什么我们还是提供了三种时钟选择
Why are we still giving three options on the clock?
-那你想给几种 -两种 买♥♥或不买♥♥
– How many options do you want to give? – Two. Buy it or don’t.
能跟你说几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当了个然
Abso-fruitly.
听着 阿维在重新编译了
Uh, look, man. Avie’s been recompiling,
但他说今早可能会出些小状况
but he says there may be some glitches this morning.
如果只是有一些状况的话
If all there are are some glitches,
那就已经是奇迹般的巨大胜利了
it’ll be a triumph of miraculous magnitude.
你为什么要为阿维传话
Why are you translating for Avie?
我不想他看到
I-I didn’t want him to find out
你对系统演示出了状况的严厉态度
the hard way your position on glitches in a demo,
但你似乎变成熟了
but it sounds like you’ve mellowed.
我在成长 安迪 我学着爱自己
I’ve been growing, Andy. I’ve been learning to love myself.
我做梦都没想过你还会不爱自己
I wouldn’t have ever dreamed that was a problem.
讽刺得好啊
Fantastic burn.
你得去你座位上了
You need to go to your seat.
丽萨呢 进了专为天才小孩开的学校吗
How about Lisa, getting into a school for gifted kids?
是啊 经过测试发现她能飞
Yeah, she was tested and it turns out she can fly.
-说真的 这很了不起 -我知道
– Seriously, it’s a big deal. – I know it’s a big deal.
所以我才给那学校建了栋楼
That’s why I built the school a building.
-她应该不是靠这楼进去的吧 -是吗
– Well, I’m sure that’s not why she got in. – Really?
给你看个《Macworld》上有趣的文章
Uh, can I show you something funny from Macworld?
我现在还真是有这么多闲工夫
I can’t think of anything I have to do right now.
你会开心的
It’ll make you feel good.
乔安娜 看看这个
Joanna! Look at this!
安迪 他只剩几分钟了
Andy, he’s only got a couple of minutes.
《Macworld》上盖伊·川崎的文章
It’s Guy Kawasaki writing in Macworld.
你会喜欢的
You’re gonna like this.
我们能等发布会结束再拜读吗
Well, can we all enjoy it later?
他写了篇模仿新闻稿的文章
He wrote a parody press release
说苹果为了你们的操作系统收♥购♥NeXT
about Apple buying NeXT for your OS.
他设想不远的将来 苹果需要你的系统
He imagines a near future where Apple needs your OS
不得不收♥购♥NeXT
and has to buy NeXT,
你则会回来担任CEO
and-and you come back as CEO.
他写道盖茨说
He has Gates saying,
“现在乔布斯会想出更多的创新点子
“There would now be more innovations from Jobs
能让微软抄袭”
that Microsoft could copy.”
史蒂夫·乔布斯重回苹果担任CEO
你可以待会儿再看
You can read it later.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没捐楼 她也会被录取的
She would’ve gotten in without you donating a building.
但捐了楼 接受访谈时就有得说了
Still, it’s something to talk about in the interview.
好的 好运
All right. Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
给我吧 我帮你扔了
Give that to me. I’ll throw it out for you.
我要留着
I’m gonna hang on to it.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你准备好见斯卡利了吗
You ready for Sculley?
怎么回事
Excuse me!
丽萨
Lisa!
能不能别嚷
You can’t shout!
丽萨
Lisa?
你得走了
You have to go.
这上面危险 所以我让别人来做
It’s dangerous up here. That’s why I make other people do it.
你在躲谁 我还是你妈妈
Who are you hiding from, me or your mom?
我没有躲谁
I’m not hiding.
走吧
Let’s go.
你刚在听什么
What were you listening to?
我在听同一首歌♥的两个版本
I’m listening to two versions of the same song.
等我听完了 我就倒带再听一遍
Then when I get to the ends, I rewind to listen to them again.
同一首歌♥ 但版本不一样
It’s the same song, but the versions are different.
-什么歌♥ -好吧
– What’s the song? – Okay.
是首挺老的歌♥ 名字是《双面人生》
So it’s a really old song, and it’s called “Both Sides, Now.”
-《双面人生》 -是
– “Both Sides, Now”? – Yeah.
唱了些什么
What’s it about?
关于…
It’s about…
共有三段 云 爱和生活
There are three verses: Clouds, love and life.
唱歌♥的人唱的是他们曾经的思考
And the person singing is singing that they used to think of…
他们曾思考
That they used to think about…
-云 爱和生活 -对
– Clouds, love and life? – Right.
思考了一个角度
One way, yeah, but now
但现在他们换了种角度去看 然后
they look at them another way, and they…
他们最终发现
They’ve come to the conclusion that
他们其实完全不了解云 爱和生活
they really don’t know clouds, love or life at all.
歌♥词跟你说的一模一样
Those are the exact words.
是啊 琼妮·米切尔的歌♥
Yeah, Joni Mitchell.
因为这不算是首老歌♥ 除非我也老了
‘Cause it’s not a really old song, unless I’m a really old guy.
你现在得去上学了
You have to go to school now.
你想我告诉你
Do you want me to tell you
两个版本的区别吗
the differences between the two versions?
马上
Right now.
第一个版本是那种
The first version is the kind of thing
你会称之为少女的感觉
that you would call girlish.
我不是说我马上想知道区别
I didn’t mean I want to know the difference right now.
我是说你要马上去上学
I meant you have to go to school right now.
我可以留下来看
I can stay and watch.
你逃课 你是在犯罪
You are truant. You’re committing a crime.
我不会落下什么重要的课程的
I’m not gonna miss anything important.
-你怎么知道 -我预习了
– How do you know? – I read ahead.
清教♥徒♥来到了新大♥陆♥
The Pilgrims make it to the New World.
然后就是独♥立♥宣言
Then the Declaration of Independence.
是 你跳了几个世纪
Yeah, you skipped a couple centuries.
史蒂夫 克里斯安在外面
Steve? Chrisann’s out there.
走吧
Let’s go.
我能说说我能留下来的理由吗
Can I make my case for staying?
不行
Nope.
她刚跟我在一起
She was with me.
来 你♥爸♥爸不想我们待这
Come on. Your dad doesn’t want us to stay.
我没有 我没
That’s not true. That’s not…
你必须去学校 仅此而已
You have to be in school is all.
我现在在犯罪
I’m committing a crime right now,
我不想惹麻烦
and I don’t wanna get in trouble.
你没惹麻烦 我开玩笑的
You’re not in trouble. I was kidding.
好吧
Okay.
第二个版本是什么
Hey. What was the second version?
你说第一个版本很少女
You said the first version was girlish.
第二个版本呢
What was the second version?
我一下子还真想不到合适的词
I can’t really think of the word.
-好 开心去上学吧 -遗憾
– Okay. Well, have a good day at school. – Regretful.
什么
What?
就像你想重新活一次 改变些什么
Like wishing you could go back and do things different.
你太小了 说什么遗憾
You’re too young to be regretful.
不是我
Not me.
是唱歌♥的人
The person singing the song.
懂了 遗憾 挺有道理的因为
Got it. Regretful. That makes sense because…
我想跟你住
I wanna live with you.
六分钟
Six minutes.
-你想见斯卡利吗 -不想
– You want to see Sculley? – No.
我说过多少回了 你需要保安
You know all those times I told you you needed security?
这就是原因
Here’s why.
我真不明白 我都老了 你却没见老
I don’t know how it is I’ve gotten older and you haven’t.
是不是跟恶魔做了什么我没做的交易