当着所有人的面? 这个小混♥蛋♥
ln front of everybody? That little shit.
不是说你 去吧
Not you. Just go.
那就是全部了,是吗?
That’s the whole point of going out, right?
看来一个可以把另一个给甩了…
So that one of them can dump the of her one…
他们可以上演一出充满热情的成人泡沫剧,悲剧
and they can act out this passionate, adult soap opera tragedy.
– 她一定很伤心 – 在一个女孩的房♥间里哭了一个小时
– She must be devastated. – Spent an hour in a girl’s room crying.
你有问题了 很严重
You think you’ve got problems. This is serious.
哦!
Oh! So, my point.
我放学接她回来的时候,她告诉我整个事情
Anyway, I pick her up from school today, she tells me the whole story.
她问我怎么办
She asked me what to do.
– 你怎么说的? – 我说,”算了吧,还是问你妈妈吧”
– What’d you tell her? – I said, “Beats me. Ask your mom.”
她明天就要问了 准备好
So she’s gonna, tomorrow. Be ready.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
– 这什么啊? – 感恩节晚餐
– What the hell is this? – Thanksgiving dinner.
这是克♥林♥顿♥夫妇 晚餐来的
These are the Clintons having dinner.
那是我儿子,火鸡!
That is my son, the turkey!
他们–
Did they–
是的,他们杀了他,但他演的真好
Yeah, they killed him, but he does it so great.
亲爱的,你真的认为在你12岁的时候 你就能遇到…
Sweetie, did you really think at 12 you would meet someone…
和你共度一生的人?
that you’d want to spend the rest of your life with?

No.
当我在吃午餐的时候,他和他的10个爱看笑话的朋友–
When I’m in the lunch yard and he’s with ten of his butt-kissing weasels–
你不喜欢他的朋友
You don’t like his friends.
他们都在叫,”处♥女♥王后” 或是 “冰公主”…
They all yell, “There goes the virgin queen” or “the ice princess”…
或是和那差不多的话,都伤了我的感情
or some real clever cut like that, like it hurts my feelings.
你没有让他亲你吧
You didn’t let him kiss you.
我并不是张嘴的
Not with my mouth open.
那才是好女儿,这对你有好处
That’s my girl. Good for you.
你的意思是说他亲你时你没张嘴?
Does that mean, though, that you let him kiss you with your mouth shut?
– 妈妈 – 哦,对不起,好吧
– Mom. – Oh, sorry. Okay. Right.
他对你说了那样的话以后你怎么说的?
What do you say to him when he says something like that?
我也骂了他神经病这类的
l call him a fart face, or pervert, or something equally lame.
亲爱的,就当他不存在吧
Sweetheart, you have to just ignore him.
他不存在 你看不见他,听不到他
He doesn’t exist. You don’t see him. You don’t hear him.
他什么都不是 不在那儿
He’s just nothing. He’s not there.
你自己很像一个大女孩了…
You are too much of a woman to even bother…
就不要和像他这样的小男孩一般见识
with such a little boy as him.
– 你在开玩笑吧? – 没有,他只是想引起人家的注意
– You’re kidding, right? – No. All he wants is the attention.
一旦他得到了,他就越来越过分…
Once he doesn’t get it, he might try harder…
最后失败然后放弃
but then get frustrated and give up.
所有我就当他不存字,紧紧闭上嘴
So I just ignore him, keep my mouth shut.
是的
Yep.
你认为伊莎贝尔会那样做吗?
Well, you think Isabel would do that?
只是她年轻一点 也许她记得怎么做的
It’s just, she’s younger. Maybe she remembers how to do this.
这样行吗?
So this’ll work?
嗨,宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
– 怎么啦? – 没什么
– What’s wrong? – Nothing.
你要去L A 了?
ls it time for you to go to L.A.?
不,还是晚上呢,下雪了
No, it’s still nighttime, and it’s snowing.
我给本找了个照看他的人
l got a baby-sitter for Ben.
你想现在和我到一个特别的地方去吗?
Do you want to go someplace special with me right now?
– 好啊 – 好的,就你和我
– Yeah. – Okay. Just you and me.
– 我将永远不会忘记这个的 – 千万别说永远
– I’m never, never going to forget this. – Never say never.
有时你可以这么说
Well, there’s a loophole.
可以说”永远,永远”…
You can say “never, never”…
说两次就够了
if you mean it enough to say it twice.
我总会,总会记得的
I’ll remember always, always.
保证,保证
Promise, promise.
马车退到街道尽头我们再来一次
Have that carriage go to the end of the street and start again.
大家各就各位
Everybody, keep moving.
1 :45了
It’s 1 :45.
– 要镜头吗? – 谢谢大家! 结束了!
– Want a lens? – Thanks, everybody! That’s a wrap!
谢谢你
Thank you for a great day, folks.
1:45了 我告诉你了,我要去接安娜 和 本杰明 谢谢
It’s 1:45. I told you, I have to pick up Anna and Benjamin. Thanks, guys.
你还没– 你要做完它
You’re not– You have to finish.
我知道了,已经搞定了
I’ve got it. It’s in the can. Coop can wrap the equipment.
客户们需要有很多选择啊
This is my star account. These clients need choices. They need variety.
我已经从20个不同的角度去拍了,他们有足够的选择了
I’ve shof at 20 different angles, so they’ll have plenty of variety.
– 相信我 – 我不相信
– Trust me. – I don’t.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
我是说– 你是我最好的–
I’m saying that– that you’re the best I’ve got–
可能是我工作到现在最好的
probably the best I’ve ever worked with.
但这几个月来,你的工作渐渐松弛了
But these last couple of months, your work is slipping.
虽然还是不错,但你失去了你的锋芒,你的专注…
It’s still fine, but you’ve lost your edge, your focus…
你的敬业…
your dedication…
和你的态度…
and your attitude…
令我很失望
is very disappointing.
你是要在这里干出一番事业的
You’re making a career decision here.
要是你现在走掉的话,那我只好和你说再见了
lf you walk now, I’m gonna have to let you go.
我真遗憾你要那样做
I’m sorry you feel that way.
哦,妈的
Oh, damn.
嘿,孩子们 不好意思我迟了
Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late.
你去车里坐着好吧?
Why don’t you go sit in the car, buddy?
– 别把它开走了 – 不会的
– Don’t drive away. – I won’t.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你知道那个我告诉过你的男孩吧,布拉德?
You know that boy I was telling you about, Brad Kovitsky?
他最近特别古怪
Well, he’s been a real jerk lately.
我妈妈叫我不要理他,我就按她说的做了
My mom told me to ignore him, so today I did.
你知道他叫我什么吗?
And you know what he called me?
他叫我“冷若冰霜的婊♥子♥” 还是当着大家的面
He called me “Frosty the Snow Bitch” in front of everyone.
男人都是渣子
Well, men can be scum.
是的,他们是
Yes, they can.
那个小混♥蛋♥在这里吗? 我来教训他一顿
ls that Little bastard around here? I’ll kick his ass.
他不在,他妈妈每次都很准时
No, his mother’s always on time.
– 我有个注意 – 我不要听
– I have an idea. – No, thanks.
我不要继母的建议
l don’t need advice from a stepmother.
你坐在这么冷的雪地里哭…
l can see how sitting out here in the cold and snow, crying…
而不听继母的建议…
seems like a far superior idea…
我看得出你很高明
to listening to a stepmother.
但我们就没有机会报仇了
But for kicks, let’s lose the title.
对我来说你有一个选择 要么假装是一个大人了…
Seems to me you have a choice. You can either pretend to be an adult…
或者你就是一个真正的大人
or you can actually be one.
那么…
So…
你是坐在这么冷的地方哭…
sit here in the cold, crying…
一个人…
by yourself…
还是做点什么呢…
or do something about it…
我们一起
together.

Crying.
做点什么
Do something.
你选什么呢?
What’s it gonna be?
做点什么
Do something.
我们先从盖掉你继母脸上的疣开始吧?
Can we start by covering up my hairy stepmother wart?
因为它就要出来了
Because it must be showing.
你这个小笨蛋 好冷
You punk. It’s cold.
来吧,我们走吧 本杰明 将开车送我们回家
Come on. Let’s go. Benjamin will drive us home.
好,走吧!
Okay, come on! Come on.
– 好的,下个礼拜,放学后… – 哦!
– Okay, next week, after school… – Oh, come on!
你带着姿势走到他面前
you walk up to him with attitude.
听见了吗?
You hear me?
你说,“听着好了,你这个没用的家伙…
And you say, “Listen up, limp dick…
我只说一次
’cause I’m only gonna say this once.
就你知道的那么点…
As far as your pitiful knowledge…
关于女人的东西…
of what a woman really wants goes…
我简直是在浪费时间…
I’m not going to waste my time…
和你这个失败者…
with some loser…
你甚至连‘吹雪’都不知道”
who doesn’t even know what snowblowing is.”
那是什么?
What is it?
那是令人非常憎恨的 也不是很遥远的关于做♥爱♥的…
It’s an incredibly disgusting and not even remotely sexy thing…
我是有一次在一部电影里听到的 我不会代你去看的
that I once heard described in a movie that I would never take you to go see.
但是真的 现在–
But it is real. Now–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!