好吧,”没用的东西” 我知道
Okay, “limp dick” I know.
不要紧 我没有像她解释
It doesn’t matter. L didn’t explain it to her.
向我解释吧,这样我就可以向一个小时候后要打电♥话♥来的30位父母解释了
Explain it to me so I can explain it to 30 parents who will call in a half hour.
告诉他们我的号♥码吧
Give them my number.
我想他们是想和安娜的母亲谈,谢谢你
l think they’re gonna wanna talk to Anna’s mother, thank you.
你担心什么呢,家庭教师协会?
What is it you’re worried about, looking bad at the P.T.A.?
– 你是不是在为你所做的做辩护? – 的确是
– Are you defending what you did? – Right to the ground.
– 你教会了我的孩子污秽的话 – 哦,什么啊
– You put filth in my child’s mouth. – Oh, please.
– 你教她说了关于那个模特的谎话 – 那真的很管用
– You had her lie about that model. – And it worked like a charm.
你成了英雄,我成了笨人
And you became a hero, and I became a schmuck.
主要是,你让我的孩子感觉到…
Basically, you taught my child…
我是一个不关心她痛苦的失败者
that I am a loser who doesn’t really care about her pain.
– 那不是我想做的 – 但那是你做的
– That’s not what I was trying to do. – That’s what you did.
你是不是认为我就不会说脏话?
Did you think that I didn’t have some dirty words for that little putz?
– 我就想不出什么”吹雪”一样的词? – 你不会把他们吓昏的
– I couldn’t figure out some low blows? – You weren’t passing them out.
我相信,在这个关头上你有机会学点东西
l believe, in a crisis you have an opportunity to learn something.
那很深奥
That’s deep.
说谎
It was a lie.
没有尊严和优雅的胜利不能称之为胜利
Winning without dignity or grace is not winning.
她得学会知道她是谁 这样她才能勇敢的抵抗同等的压力…
She has to figure out who she is so she can stand up to peer pressure…
才能走好她自己的路
so that she can steer her own course.
她不是在走自己的路
She wasn’t steering her own course.
她是在走你的
She was steering yours.
那就是教养,小女孩
That’s what parenting is all about, little girl.
他们恳求你告诉他们该怎样做正确的事…
They are pleading for you to tell them how to do the right thing…
还有糟糕的,那就是你干的
and sure as hell, that’s what you’ve done.
下次再发生什么事,而且很难解决…
The next time something happens, and the stakes are really high…
她就会回忆以前的事多么容易感觉多好
she’s gonna look back and remember how easy it was and how good it felt.
她就会支持她自己的 上帝啊,我做了什么?
And she’s going to stand up for herself. Dear God, what have I done?
你让她支持你了
You have turned her into you.
那就是你想说的 那就是全部了
That’s what this is about. That’s all this is about.
哦,你知道这意味着什么吗?
Oh, how would you know what this is about?
你从一开始就没有担心过…
You haven’t been here from the beginning worrying every minute…
你所说的每句话将把别人塑造成什么样子
that the decisions you make are gonna shape the people they are going to be.
我不想让我的孩子成为你这样子
And you are not what I want my children to be.
我也不想
l don’t want that either.
但这不是关于你我的事 是关于他们
But this isn’t about me or you. It’s about them.
不管你信不信,我一直在努力…
And believe it or not, l am trying…
我都把他们最大的兴趣…
and I do have their very best interests…
记在心里
at heart.
– 想喝点什么吗? – 培恩酒,双份
– Would you like a drink? – Patron, please, double.
有事吗?
What’s up?
去年我把本给弄丢了
Last year, I lost Ben.
– 什么? – 在超♥市♥里
– What? – ln the supermarket.
你骗人吧
You’re lying.
是真的
It’s true.
不可能 你一秒也不会离开孩子们的
That’s impossible. You could never lose that kid for one second.
但我确实把他弄丢了
l did.
本 从来没说过
Ben never mentioned it.
他只记得我找到了他
He just remembers I found him.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你知道为什么
You know why.
我从来没有想过要当妈妈
l never wanted to be a mom.
好吧,和你分享是一件事
Well, sharing it with you is one thing.
拿我剩下的日子…
Carrying it alone the rest of my life…
和你比
always being compared to you.
你真完美
You’re perfect.
他们崇拜你
They worship you.
我不想20年每天都频频回首…
l just don’t want to be looking over my shoulder every day for 20 years…
知道一个事实…
knowing…
别人做的是对的…
that someone else would have done it right…
做的更好…
done it better…
是我做不到的
the way that I can’t.
有什么我能做到而你不可以呢?
What do I have that you don’t?
你就是大地母亲的化身
You’re Mother Earth incarnate.
你熟悉内情但无经验
You’re hip and fresh.
– 你和安娜一起骑马 – 你会学会的
– You ride with Anna. – You’ll learn.
你知道每个故事…
You know every story…
每个伤口…
every wound…
每个记忆
every memory.
他们整个生命中的快乐都有你的份
Their whole life’s happiness is wrapped up in you.
每时每刻
Every single moment.
不是吗?
Don’t you get it?
等到她结婚的那一天
Look down the road to her wedding.
我独自和她在房♥间里…
I’m in a room alone with her…
给她穿婚纱…
fitting her veil…
给她整理衣服…
fluffing her dress…
告诉她…
telling her…
没有哪个女人看上去这么美
no woman has ever looked that beautiful.
我害怕的是…
And my fear is…
她在想…
that she’ll be thinking…
“要是我妈妈在这就好了”
“l wish my mom was here.”
我怕的是…
And mine is…
她不这样想
she won’t.
但事实是…
But the truth is…
她没必要选择
she doesn’t have to choose.
她有我们两个人…
She can have us both…
爱我们两个
love us both.
她会成为一个更出色的人 因为我…
And she will be a better person because of me…
也因为你
and because of you.
我有他们的过去…
I have their past…
而你掌握他们的未来
and you can have their future.
嘿,今天圣诞节!
Hey, guys, it’s Christmas!
醒醒! 我希望是一只白鸽子
Wake up! l hope there’s a white dove.
肯定是只白鸽子
There’s gotta be a white dove.
听,我听到 本杰明的声音了
Hark, I hear the gentle sounds of Benjamin.
我们最好能在他撕开所有的礼物之前离开那里
We’d better get out there before he starts ripping open all the presents.
本,耐心一点
Ben, have a Little patience.
我可以打开我的礼物了吗?
Can I open my presents now?
事实上,你妈妈想让你上楼去…
Actually, your mom wants you guys to go upstairs…
先和她一起打开礼物,然后再下来打开这里的礼物 好吗?
and open presents with her first, then we’ll open presents down here, okay?
好的,我先
Okay. Me first.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
宝贝,这上面有你的名字
Sweetie, I think this has your name on it.
一个真正的魔法师斗篷!
A real magician’s cape!
太棒了!
Awesome!
过来 我来帮你
Come here. I’ll help you with it.
这上面都是什么 你自己看吧
What does it have all over it? Could you see?
我和你的照片
Pictures of me and you.
系在这里? 看见那个了吗?
And this right here? See that one?
那是我们第一张正式的照片
That’s our first official photo of you and me as a couple.
看见了吗?
See that?
你觉得吗?我在那时还是很帅的
Did you know I was good-looking right away?
这所医院里的每个人都在谈论这件事 你在开玩笑?
Everybody in the hospital was talking about it. Are you kidding?
但这种美已经超过了我的想像
But this good-looking was beyond my imagination.
你要死了吗?
Are you dying?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
是的
Yes.
那我再也见不到你了
Then I won’t see you anymore.
尽管你再也见不到我的人,但是--
You won’t see my body, but–
你知道一个蛹会变成什么吗?
You know how a caterpillar becomes something else?
蝴蝶 是的
– A butterfly. – Yeah.
你只要把我想成那样…
You just have to think of me as…
飞去了别的什么地方
off flying somewhere.
当然,魔术师…
And of course, the magician…
知道这个秘密
knows the secret–
那只是因为你无法看见某些东西…
that just because you don’t see something…
但不表示它不存在
doesn’t mean it’s not there.
所以既然这样,我就只是好像走开了…
So even though it might seem like I’m gone…
魔术师知道的更多些
the magician knows better.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!