Yeah?
是吗?
Andrew quit, though, What you mean, he quit?
尽管 安德鲁退出了 什么? 他退出了?
He got hurt, He can’t dance with her anymore,
他受伤了 他再也不能和她跳舞了
Damn,
该死
I don’t know, Whatever, Yeah, whatever,
我不知道 管他呢 是 管他呢
Why don’t you stop the bullshit? I bet you been mopin’ around as much as she has,
你怎么还不闭嘴? 我猜你跟她一样沮丧
She been mopin’? I ain’t sayin’ nothin’, man,
她很沮丧? 我什么也没说
Did you see a tear? Nah,
你看到眼泪了吗? 没有
Mopin’,
沮丧
Shut up, Let me introduce you to somebody,
闭嘴吧 我给你介绍个人
All right, my man C, What’s up?
好的 我的朋友C 怎么样?
My boy Mac, Mac, this is Miles, Miles, Mac,
我兄弟麦克 麦克 这是迈尔斯 迈尔斯 这是麦克
I started tearin’ up like a little girl tellin’
我像个小女孩一样哭泣
them that I go to the School of the Arts,
告诉他们我要去艺术学校
Wait, hold up, You go to MSA? Yeah,
等一下 你去MSA? 是的
That’s how you know each other? Yeah,
所以你认识所有人? 是的
Yeah, exactly,
是的 很正确
You don’t look like no art-school cat to me,
你看起来可不像艺术学校的那些家伙
What’s an art-school cat supposed to look like?
艺术学校的那些家伙该是什么样的?
Miles Davis, Tupac, Mobb Deep
迈尔斯·戴维 图帕克 莫布·迪普
those cats went to art school,
这些家伙都去过艺术学校
I’m just sayin’ You know what? Just shut up,
我刚才说 你知道什么? 给我闭嘴
Yo, what’s up, playas? Yo, yo, yo, what’s up? How y’all doin’?
哟 怎么了 大家? 哟 哟 哟 怎么了? 你怎么样?
Skinny, what are you doin’ here? The same thing you doin’ here,
斯肯尼 你在这里做什么? 和你做一样的事情
Let’s go, Out the door, No, What are you talkin’ about?
走吧 出门 不 你在说什么?
Hey, move, man, move,
嘿 走 走
Let me be here, man, What’s wrong with you?
让我呆在这儿 你怎么了?
Let’s go, Let’s go, Come on, man,
走 走 走吧
Here, Matter of fact, here, Here’s some bus money, Go home,
给你 给你这些 公交车费 回家吧
Why I gotta leave? What you talkin’ about?
为什么我要走? 你在说什么?
Your mom’ll kill us if she finds you here, Go home,
你妈要发现你在这儿 会杀了我们 回家
Man, let me in,
让我进去
Shh
嘘
Man, I’m lookin’ all sexy for no reason,
追求性感不需要理由的
What y’all laughin’ at, man?
你在笑什么?
What up, Skinny? Don’t touch me,
斯肯尼 怎么了? 别碰我
I’ll be back, Watch the car, Be right here, PJ,
我一会回来 看好车 就在这里 PJ
Kick me out the party,
把我赶出聚会
Hey, yo, get me a 40,
嘿 哟 给我40
What you got in the bag? My music, you know,
你包里有什么? 音乐 你知道的
Do somethin’, then,
那么做些什么
You want me to show ’em somethin’? Put it down,
你让我给他们表演? 来吧
It’s nothin’, it’s nothin’,
没什么 没什么
DJ, can I get up on your table real quick? Yeah, you cool,
DJ 我能用你的操作台吗? 是的 没问题
Watch this,
看着
You’re supposed to be watching the car,
你该看着那车!
Told you to watch the car, man,
我告诉你要看着车!
Come get me,
快来接我
You see what your brother’s doing? Who?
你看你兄弟在干什么? 谁?
Your little brother, man, Come on,
你弟弟 来吧
That boy don’t listen, man,
那小子又不听话
What’s he doin’?
他在做什么?
Yo, Mac, Ty, bring some girls out here,
哟 麦克 泰勒 带些女孩出来
That’s PJ’s truck,
这是PJ的车
Skinny, get out of that truck, Man, why?
斯肯尼 从那车里出来 为什么?
I said get out, Let’s go get him,
叫你出来 我们去找他
Man
你
Skinny,
斯肯尼
Oh, no, no, no, man,
噢 不 不 不
Yo, Skinny, Skinny,
斯肯尼 斯肯尼
Say something, say something, Talk, Talk to me,
说话 说话 说话 跟我说话
Yo, call somebody, man! Do somethin’,
快喊人 做些什么
Call 91 1!
拨911!
Get up, get up, Get up, man, get up!
起来 起来 起来 你 起来!
Hey,
嗨
Hey,
嗨
How long you been out here?
你出来多久了?
I don’t know,
我不知道
How’s your mom?
你妈呢?
She spoke to me for the first time today,
她今天第一次跟我说话
You know they got PJ, right?
你知道他们抓了PJ 不是吗?
That’s not gonna bring Skinny back,
但那不能让斯肯尼回来了
This ain’t your fault, That don’t bring him back either,
那不是你的错 那也不能带他回来
I hate seeing you beat yourself up,
我不想看见你被自己打败
I’m beating myself up? We been beating ourselves up way before Skinny
我打败我自己? 在斯肯尼之前我们打败自己
Skinny’s dead,
斯肯尼死了
He’s gone,
他走了
My little brother’s gone,
我弟弟死了
And that’s on me, Ty.
那和我有关系 泰勒
I know that,
我知道的
I ain’t stupid,
我不笨
All the partying, stealing cars, messin’ around,
聚会 偷车 瞎捣乱
You don’t think I know it’s a bunch of bull?
你认为我不知道这很混吗?
We’re doing the best we can, You really believe that?
我们把能做的做到最好 你真的相信吗?
You really think this is the best we can be?
你真的认为 这是我们能做到最好的?
No,
不
I wanna be better,
我想要更好
I wanna do better,
我想要做得更好
You’re right,
你是对的
We gotta do it for my moms, for Skinny,
我们应该为妈妈 为斯肯尼做些事
For Skinny,
为斯肯尼
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
Yeah,
可以
Will you come somewhere with me?
和我去个地方
Have a good show tonight,
祝你今晚演出成功
Hey, Miles, Hey,
嗨 迈尔斯 嗨
What’s up?
怎么了?
Have you heard from Tyler at all? Nah, nah,
你听到泰勒的事了吗? 没有
How’s Nora?
诺拉怎么样?
She’s good, That’s cool,
她很好 不错
That’s cool,
不错
What was that all about? Thanks, I guess, for
那是为了什么? 谢谢 我猜 是为了
Hey, guys,
嗨
Hey, what’s up? Hey,
嗨 怎么了? 嗨
Miles, you ready? Oh, yeah, you know it,
迈尔斯 准备好了? 是的 你知道的
Great, See ya there,
很好 一会见
Luce, have a good show tonight,
露西 祝你今晚演出成功
You too,
你也是
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this very special evening,
女士们 先生们 在这个特别的夜晚
The senior showcase is a highlight
欢迎你们来到马尔兰学校艺术系
of our year at the Maryland School of the Arts,
欣赏高年级同学的表演
Ten minutes, everyone,
还有十分钟
You all right? Yeah,
你还好吗? 是的
Gimme some, Come on,
来一下 来吧
Hey, yo, thanks, man, Will you go?
嘿 谢谢你 你要去吗?
Nora,
诺拉
What are you doing here? Before you say anything
你在这里干什么? 在你说话之前
Shh!
嘘!
I don’t know where to start, I just
我不知从何说起 我只是
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have walked out on you like that,
我很抱歉 我不该那样离开你
Tyler, this is not the time, Please let me get this out,
泰勒 现在不是时候 请让我说完
I’ve made every wrong decision I could possibly have made,
我做了很多错误的决定
I’m doing this without a partner,
已经没有关系了 我要一个人表演
That’s enough, Nora, check your dancers,
够了 诺拉 检查一下你的伴舞
Tyler, I don’t think you realize how important this is,
泰勒 我想你不知道这有多么重要
I do realize how important this is, That’s exactly why I’m here,
我当然知道这有多重要 这也是我来这的原因
You said if I want something,
你说过如果我想要什么
I gotta fight for it, Right?
我就该努力争取 不是吗?
That’s what I’m doing,
我就是这么做的
I’m fighting for something real for the first time in my life,
在我的生命中 我第一次为我想要的东西而奋斗