Tell me I’m not seeing this, Ty,
告诉我我看到的不是真的 泰勒
Mac,
麦克
Hold on, Mac, Yo, wait up a second,
等一下 麦克 等一下
What you doin’, man?
你想干什么?
What is that, Riverdancin’? You gettin’ down with your lrish roots now?
那是什么 大河之舞吗? 你现在在用爱尔兰舞步?
It’s not like that, Like what?
不是那样的 是怎样的?
It’s part of my community service, How is dancin’ community service?
是我社区服务的一部分 跳舞怎么做社区服务?
It’s complicated,
这说来话长
Explain to me, I ain’t that stupid, Fine
那就跟我解释一下 我又不笨 好的
You were s’posed to meet me at the courts two hours ago,
你应该两小时前在球场见我
I come over here and I see you blowin’ me off for this? This?
我来这里看到你这样 太打击我了 就是这样?
You ain’t been hangin’ or callin’
你没有通知我 也没有打电♥话♥
’cause you leapin’ around with a bunch of rich kids?
是因为你和一群有钱的小孩跳舞?
They’re not all rich, It’s not like that,
他们并不是都很有钱的 不是你想得那样的
All right, Mac, hold on, There’s this girl,
好吧 马克 等一下 有个女孩
She asked me to rehearse with her for this showcase thing, That’s all,
她叫我和她排练 为了毕业演出 就是这样
So you messin’ around with our friendship for a girl?
所以你就重色轻友了?
So it’s like that?
是那样的吗?
That’s a relief, Ty, Come on, man,
说出来轻松多了 泰勒 别这样 伙计
That’s great,
那样很好
Hey, Tyler, Hey,
嗨 泰勒 嗨
What, are you back?
怎么 你回来了?
Yeah, Feelin’ a lot better, Thanks for fillin’ in for me,
是的 我感觉好多了 谢谢你替我的班
Can you give us a sec? Sure,
我想和他单独谈一下 行吗? 可以
Hey, guys,
大家好
Hey, Good? Definitely,
嗨 好了吗? 当然
I didn’t think he was coming back, He hasn’t even been here,
我不知道他回来了 他一直没来
I don’t know what to do,
我不知道该怎么做
So he’s back,
他回来了
Where does that leave me?
那我怎么办?
You don’t have to say anything, Wait, What does that mean?
你什么也不用说了 等一下 你什么意思?
I can’t believe I bought into this bullshit, You’re really gonna turn your back on me?
我真不敢相信这些 你就这么把我抛弃了
That’s not what I’m doing,
我也不想那样
Tyler, Andrew is a student here, He’s a senior
泰勒 安德鲁是这里的学生 他还是高年级的
You’re just like Brett, You use people then you dump ’em,
你就像布莱特一样 利用完其他人 然后赶走他们
Why are you making it sound like that? It’s not the same situation, You know it,
你为什么要这样说? 完全是两码事 你知道的
So how is it not?! Have I just been filling in for Andrew?
怎么不同? ! 我不是已经代替了安德鲁吗?
That’s not fair,
这不公平
I’m out,
我出局了
Tyler, Tyler, wait,
泰勒 泰勒 等等
Gimme a second to figure this out,
给我点时间解决不行吗
Hello,
你好!
Hi, Is Tyler there?
嗨 泰勒在吗?
May I ask who’s calling?
你是哪位?
It’s Nora,
是诺拉
Nora?
诺拉?
No, he’s not here,
不 他不在
Yeah, um, just tell him I called,
是吗 嗯 告诉他我来过电♥话♥
That’s it, Ball, change, up,
就是这样 转圈 换 向上
To the left, to the right, Heads up,
向左 向右 抬头
Inside, up,
向内 向上
Easy, knee,
放松 膝盖
Look up,
向上看
Up, play right,
上 向右
All right, thanks.
很好 谢谢
Five, six, seven, eight,
五 六 七 八
One and two, three, four, Up,
一 二 三 四 向上
Aah.
啊
Andrew, are you all right? I don’t know,
安德鲁 你没事吧? 我不知道
Oh,
噢
OK, try walking on it,
好的 试着走走看
I can’t do this, Nora, What?
我做不到 诺拉 什么?
You and I both know I can’t pull this routine off,
你我都明白我不能放弃这个机会
Here, Mom,
给你 妈妈
Nora
诺拉
Bet you can’t make the shot, Bet you I can,
打赌 你投不进 打赌 我可以
Whatever, Yeah, right, whatever,
管它呢 是的 管它呢
Let me do it,
让我来
You suck, man,
你太笨了 伙计
Hey, yo, Ty,
嘿 哟 泰勒
Man, what’s up? What’s up?
怎么样? 怎么样?
Where you been, man? You know, around,
你去哪了? 附近 你知道的
Gimme my ball back, Ain’t you gonna be late for ballerina class?
把球还我 你上芭蕾课不会迟到吗?
No, man, I’m through with that,
不去了 我不干了
So what happened with that girl? Nothin’,
你跟那女孩怎么了? 没什么
Nothin’? I’m supposed to believe you? Yeah, man, you are,
没事? 我怎么相信你? 是的 你可以相信我的
I dunno, Man that turns his back on his boy
我不知道 那些抛弃自己兄弟的人
Deserves a second chance,
应该还有机会
Right?
对吧?
Come on, Mac,
来吧 麦克
Party tomorrow night at Omar’s, man,
明晚来奥马尔家的聚会
Ha-ha-ha,
哈哈哈
That’s my man,
这才是兄弟
Uh-oh,
噢
And boogie…
黑鬼
Got it, got it, got it,
断球了 断球了 断球了
Come on, man,
来吧
Mom?
妈妈?
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Do you know even when you were a baby you danced better than you could walk?
你知道吗? 你小时候跳舞比走路好看
It was all you ever wanted to do,
这是你该做的事
I remember the look on your face
那天我们第一次带你去舞蹈课
the day we took you to your first dance class,
我至今记得你脸上的表情
You do?
你还记得?
I never expected that dancing would
我从未想过 这么多年过去了
still bring you such joy after all these years,
跳舞仍然给你带来那么多欢乐
Seeing you up there on the stage so happy -it used to make me happy,
看你在舞台上那么开心 也曾让我很开心
I guess I forgot about that, Mom, it’s OK,
我猜我忘记了 妈妈 没关系
I am so excited to see you dance in your showcase,
我非常渴望看到你在毕业演出中的舞蹈啊
Oh, Mom
噢 妈妈
I don’t even have a partner anymore,
我甚至没有舞伴
Tyler’s not doing it and Andrew’s out,
泰勒不干了 安德鲁退出了
Baby
宝贝儿
You can do this,
你能解决的
You’ve been doing this by yourself your whole life,
你一直都可以的
Come here,
过来
You are gonna be great,
你会是最好的
Thanks, Mom,
谢谢你 妈妈
I’m still gonna win, We’ll see,
我快赢了 让我们看看
That’s why I’m beating you,
那就是我打败你的原因
Yeah, a’ight, whatever, I’m gonna come back,
好吧,管他呢,不管怎样 我又回来了
What y’all up to tonight? We goin’ to Omar’s to watch movies,
今晚你们干什么去了? 我们去奥马尔家看电影
Yeah,
是吗
I know all about your movies, You stayin’ here, you understand?
我知道你们所谓的电影 你们都得呆在这儿 知道吗?
What?! Ma I got to go last time,
什么? 妈妈我再去最后一次
Yeah, I know, and that’s why you staying here tonight,
我知道 那就是为什么 我让你呆在这儿
You boys make sure my baby don’t go nowhere,
你们要确保我的孩子哪儿也不去
All right, Ma, Yes, ma’am,
好的 妈 好吧 夫人
I’ll tuck you in before we leave, Shut up,
在我们走之前我要把你藏起来 闭嘴
All these girls and he don’twanna dance.
所有女孩和他都不想跳舞
Huh? Huh?
啊? 啊?
Yo, yo, here’s the man,
哟 哟 来了 伙计
What’s up, T?
怎么了 泰勒?
What’s goin’ on, man? Nada.
怎么样? 还行
I’m good, So this your man’s spot right here?
我很好 这是你们的据点吗?
Yeah, man,
是的
It’s tight,
太紧了
Yeah, right,
是吗
So, I don’t know, what’s been goin’ on?
我不知道 现在在做什么?
Everything cool, Nora’s good,
一切都好 诺拉很好