This is definitely the wickedest thing I ever hear in my life!
这是我这辈子听到的最糟糕的事情
Y o, Mac, Mac, Mac,
麦克 麦克 麦克
What? Hey, man, you wanna do a lap?
干什么? 嘿 伙计 想出去兜兜风吗?
Does it look like I need to do a lap?
你看着我现在像想出去兜风的吗?
Just go, Man, this party’s wack,
快走吧 伙计 这派对上都是些怪人
Who is this guy? This is my little brother Skinny,
这家伙是谁? 是我的小兄弟 斯肯尼
None other than,
正是鄙人
So, uh, how you doin’? Hey, man, what you doin’?
那 嗯 你好啊? 嘿 伙计 你要干嘛?
Why don’t I come back a little later? What? No, no
我看我还是等会儿再过来吧 什么? 不 不
You must have the recessive genes in the family,
你一定是遗传了家里的隐性基因
Recessive what? Girls here is just stuck up, that’s all,
隐性什么? 不过 这里的女孩儿都太骄傲自大了
Is that what it is, Skinny? Let’s bounce, Where’s Tyler?
你怎么这样呢 斯肯尼? 咱们走吧 泰勒在哪儿呢?
Where you think he at?
你觉得他能在哪儿?
What you doin’ with my girl? PJ, we’re dancin’,
你跟我的马子干什么呢? PJ 我们只是在跳舞而已
Shut up, you bitch, I didn’t see your name on her, man,
闭嘴吧 臭婊♥子♥ 她身上写着是你的马子了吗 伙计?
Hey, come on, PJ!
嘿 别闹了 PJ!
Yeah, check him out! (boy #2) White boy’s whoopin’ on PJ!
耶 扁他 这个白人小子敢惹PJ!
Get off him!
好好教训他一下
Better rethink your strategy, A’ight, man, you got it,
你们最好给我放老实点 好吧 伙计 你赢了
Come on, Tyler, let’s go, Skinny, let’s go,
快点 泰勒 咱们走 斯肯尼 咱们走
Tyler, let’s go, man, Skinny, come on, man,
泰勒 咱们走 斯肯尼 咱们走
Get off me! Go, man,
别碰我 快走吧 伙计
Why you pushin’ me so much?
你为什么要推我?
Tyler, move! Stop pushin’,
泰勒 快走 别推我
You just wanna be Rocky,
你想当洛奇吗?
I started nothin’, You always finishin’ it,
我没干什么啊 你总是这样
Wanna pull guns? I’ll show you mine, Shut up, man,
想掏枪吗? 那就看看我的吧! 你闭嘴吧你
Do you feel like because you a white boy, you got to overcompensate sometimes?
你是不是因为自己是个白人 经常自我感觉良好啊?
Wow! Wow!
喔! 喔!
You got me all figured out, Montel,
你好像很了解我的样子 蒙泰尔
I may be Montel, but you Jerry Springer.
我要是蒙泰尔 那你就是杰瑞·斯普林格
Yo, yo, check this out,
你们看哪
You Montel, you Jerry Springer and I’m Jenny Jones.
你是蒙泰尔 你是杰瑞·斯普林格 那我呢 珍妮·琼斯
Nah, Nah, nah, Nah, man,
哪 哪 哪 哪 伙计
He’s like Ellen. Except Ellen get more chicks,
他就像艾伦 除了艾伦比他的孩子多之外
Aah-ha-ha!
哈-哈-哈
Hey, shut up,
嘿 闭嘴
I can’t believe you fought PJ, man, Hold up, That’s PJ,
真不敢相信你打了PJ 伙计 等等 那是PJ啊
Man
伙计
What is he doin’? Skinny, what are you
他在干什么呢? 斯肯尼 你要干?
What the hell you think you doin’? Am l the only one not tryin’ to get us killed?
你在干什么呢? 难道不是我避免了咱们被♥干♥掉吗?
I ain’t afraid of him,
我可不怕他
You waited till the car got around the corner before you threw something,
你应该等到车拐过弯之后再扔东西
That’s real brave, I ain’t afraid of nobody,
你可真有胆量啊 我可不怕任何人
I ain’t afraid of you and I’m definitely not afraid of you,
我不怕你的 我一点都不怕你
I’ll throw something at you, That’s how you miss,
我用东西砸你 你肯定砸不到的
Stand still, then,
站住别动
Where was it? There,
还有什么东西? 在那儿
Oh
哦
Hey, yo, come on, man! I know this place,
嘿 快过来 伙计们 我知道这个地方
It’s that school,
这是那个学校
This don’t look like no school,
这儿看起来不像是个学校
It is a school, I’ll show you,
这儿是个学校 我带你们看
Skinny!
斯肯尼!
He’s your brother, You go get him, Come on,
他是你的兄弟 你跟他去吧 快点
I ain’t goin’ in there, Come on,
我不想进去 快点
Damn!
该死
Watch yourself, Come on, man,
看好你自己 快点 伙计
Shh, shh, shh,
嘘 嘘 嘘
This looks like a museum, It’s not a museum,
这儿看起来像个博物馆 这儿不是博物馆
Ty, man, quit playin’, man,
伙计们 别玩了
Look, Skinny’s right, This is a school,
看 斯肯尼是对的 这儿是个学校
Arts school,I told you,
艺术学校 我跟你说过了
Who goes here, then?
都是谁到这里来上学呢
Look like some stuck-up rich folks,
都是些高傲自大的富家子弟
Look at these dudes,
看看这些纨绔子弟
All sweet with the shirts all tight like they spray-painted ’em on,
都穿着紧身的T恤就像在身上喷了漆一样
Yeah,
是啊
It do show off their muscles pretty nice, though,
那是为了展示他们的肌肉
No, I’m just No, no, Don’t touch me,
不 我只是 不 不 别碰我
Mac, I’m just Don’t touch me,
麦克 我只是 别碰我
I’m just sayin’ they in good shape is all,
我只是说他们的身材很棒
We need to get you a girl fast, I got girls, I just don’t show ’em to ya,
我们得抓紧给你找个姑娘 我有 只不过没带给你们看罢了
Why? Y’all are gonna try and take ’em,
为什么? 那样你们都会去泡她们
What you talkin’ about?Check this out!
你说什么呢? 快来看看
Look at this place, We got nothin’ like this in our school,
看看这个地方 我们学校可没有这种地方
That’s ’cause our school’s broke, Hey, yo, wait up,
这就是我们学校差的原因 嘿 你们等等
These rich kids get everything,
这些富家子弟什么都有
What is this, man? Seems like a playground to me,
这是什么 伙计? 看起来像是为我准备的游戏场
Look at this stuff,
看看这些
Let’s bounce, man,
咱们走吧
Skinny, what are you? It was a accident,
斯肯尼 你在干嘛? 只不过是个意外
Skinny, don’t worry, These rich kids can afford this, Look, Ha!
斯肯尼 不必担心 这些富家子弟负担的起的 看 哈
Look, look,
看 看
Hey, heads up! Whoa!
嘿 看着点 哦哇!
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
哦-哦-哦!
I challenge you,
我挑战你!
I win!
我赢了
It’s a rumble, Aah!
废话什么? 啊!
That ain’t funny, man,
那可不怎么好玩 伙计
Look out! Whoa!
小心点 哦
Hey, yo, yo, watch out!
嘿 你 你 小心点
Ha-ha!
哈哈!
Having fun? Get off me!
很有意思是吧? 放开我
Party’s over, You’re comin’ with me,
派对结束了 你们都跟我来
I didn’t do nothin’, man, Get offGo, go, go, man,
我什么都没干 放开我 走 走 快走 伙计
Yo, Ty!
泰勒!
Man, just go, Go!
伙计 走吧 快走
Very noble, Shut up, rentacop!
很义气啊 闭嘴 二鬼子
Breaking and entering, vandalism of the Maryland School of the Arts,
非法闯入 恶意破坏马里兰艺术学校
You a student there? No,
你是那里的学生吗? 不是
You’ve been in this courtroom several times,
你已经来这个审判庭很多次了
Where are your foster parents?
你的养父母去哪里了?
Can you answer me with a sentence?
你能不能说句话 回答我的问题?
My foster mom’s trying to get off work,
我的养母正在找工作
OK, Mr, Gage, look,
好的 盖奇先生
This is the way we play the game here, You break it, you buy it,
这是我们的游戏规则 你打坏了 那你就得赔
200 hours of community service to be performed at the scene of the offense
罚你做200小时的社区劳动 就在你的犯罪场所
the Maryland School of the Arts,
马里兰艺术学校
I got here as fast as I could,
我已经尽快赶来了
We’re back,
我们回来了
What’d he get? 200 hours community service,
这次又是什么? 200小时的社区劳动
Won’t make it, He’s never stayed with anything,
没用的 他在哪里都呆不住的
Why do you care? You get your check every month,
你还关心吗? 你每个月都收你的支票就是了
Kids, wash up, What did you say?
孩子们 去洗洗 你说什么
Wait, slow down, You’re makin’ Bill dizzy and he’s not even drunk yet,
慢点 你们这么闹会让比尔犯晕的 他还没喝醉呢
Guys, come on, Let’s just have a nice
快点 在我不得不回去工作之前
dinner before I have to go back to work,
咱们一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐吧
I’m not hungry,
我不饿
Hey, shut up! I’m trying to watch this!
嘿 闭嘴 我要看这个节目呢
Are you going to prison?
你会去坐牢吗?
How many times do I have to tell you to knock?
我告诉你多少次了要敲门?
That’s where my dad is, at the supermax,
我爸爸就在超级安全监狱服刑
He liked it better at Jessup,
比起杰萨普来 他更喜欢那里
No, Camille, I’m not goin’ to prison,
不 卡米尔 我不会去坐牢的
But they are gonna have to take me to prison if you don’t start knocking,
但是如果你不再敲门的话 他们就会让我去坐牢
Get outta here,
快出去吧
Excuse me,
对不起
I see, We were hoping to link the fund-raiser to the fall showcase, Mm-hm,
我明白了 我们本希望把募捐者 放在秋季的演出中
So we absolutely can’t do it on a Friday?
所以我们肯定不能在星期五做