我们需要担心吗 特里普
Should we be worried about this, Trip?
我们是非卖♥♥品
根本不用担心
No. Not at all.
就是群愚蠢的小孩
Just a bunch of stupid kids.
小孩子能做出那个吗
A bunch of stupid kids did that?
是的
Yeah.
快闪族这次的目标
The flash mob was apparently targeting a meeting
显然是在市议会举♥行♥的会议
between the city council
还有安德森国际集团公♥司♥的成员们
and members of Anderson Global Properties.
妈妈 快看 那是肖恩
Mom, look, it’s Sean.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 他在做大海之浪
Yeah, he’s doing the ”ocean motion.”
该视频迅速走红网络
All indications are that the video is quickly going viral
将这种当地的艺术形式
turning these local art
发展成一种文化现象
vigilantes into something of a cultural phenomenon.
肖恩 大伙儿 你们肯定没法相信
Sean… Guys. You’re not gonna believe this.
不到两个小时的时候又增加了一百万点击
Another million hits in less than two hours.
我们已经有六百万的点击量了
We’re up to 6,000,000 hits.
如果你热爱舞蹈
If you love dance,
你将会爱死下面这个故事
you are going to love this next story.
我刚看了这个视频
I’ve just seen this video,
我只能告诉你一个字 酷
and all I can tell you is, in one word, amazing.
我从没看过这样的事情
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
这视频上传到Youtube后像病毒一样迅速传播
The video was posted to YouTube and has quickly gone viral,
把这群迷一样的艺术家们推到了聚光灯下
thrusting these mysterious artists into the spotlight.
迅速蹿红网络
And it’s quickly becoming an Internet sensation.
在我们宣布冠军之前
And before we announce the winner…
你们看过黑帮团的视频吗 太牛了
Have you guys seen this viral video by The Mob? It’s huge!
我们今天将要跟进的另一则故事则是
Another developing story we’re following today…
他们的势头越来越强
And it seems to be picking up steam.
所有人都在谈论 所以我也不得不说
Everyone is talking about this, so I have to bring it up.
有谁听说过黑帮团吗
Who knows about The Mob?
这是我曾经熟悉的社区
This neighborhood is all I’ve ever known.
太了不起了 谢谢你们 我爱你们所做的一切
我们支持他们
她就在这儿出生 我们的家就在这儿
She was born here, we live here,
我们不打算离开
we don’t plan on leaving.
备受鼓舞
你们大伙儿为我和我的家庭
For you guys to do what you did for me,
还有像我一样的家庭 做了太多太多
my family, families like mine…
他们是最棒的
真的非常感谢
You gave us a voice,
你们让世人听到了我们的心声
and we’re just so thankful for that.
赋予人♥民♥力量
不知道该说什么 谢谢你们
Don’t know what I can say but thank you.
我们非常感谢你们 对吧
We are so thankful, huh?
-对 -对
– Yes. – Yeah.
咱们来谈谈那群惹下一堆麻烦的
What about this rogue Miami flash mob
迈阿密捣蛋黑帮团吧
stirring up all kinds of trouble?
很多名人都在微博上提到了黑帮团
A lot of celebrities are tweeting this week about The Mob.
大家看过迈阿密那群孩子录的视频吧
Have you seen this video about these kids in Miami?
我告诉你 舞蹈
I’ll tell you one thing that makes sense in any language,
才是通用语言
the art of dance.
点击率过千万
Ten million hits!
我支持他们 太棒了
I am in! Yes!
视频竞赛 第一名 家园不供出♥售♥ 谁是黑帮团 点击率9,516,583
鉴于公众对黑帮团倡议的支持
With the public rallying behind The Mob’s cause,
安德森公♥司♥已渐失人心
support for Anderson is crumbling.
市议会新一轮的统计显示
The latest polls of the council
以当前的局势
suggest that if the vote were taken today,
安德森计划无法通过
Anderson’s project would not be approved.
做的漂亮 艾米丽 好多了
Nice. Yes, Emily, better.
好 慢慢来
OK. Take your time.
很好
Good.
我扶着你
I’ve got you.
我喜欢这种感觉
I love it.
你完全不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
你面试肯定没问题
The audition’s gonna be great.
你帮我 我真的很感谢
I really appreciate all your help.
你♥爸♥爸有没有提到在市议会的黑帮团啊
Your dad say anything about the city council Mob?
没有 但是咱们的行动肯定起作用了
No. But it definitely worked.
我看得出来他相当震惊
I can tell it shook him up.
他要是知道我也参与了 肯定会气疯的
He’d freak out if he knew I was involved.
你破坏你♥爸♥爸的发展计划 不觉得不安吗
You don’t feel bad sabotaging your dad’s development?
不然怎么阻止我那可怕 贪婪的爸爸
How else are we supposed to stop my big, horrible, greedy father
破坏你们美丽的家园呢
from destroying your beautiful neighborhood?
不 我确实感到愧疚
No, I do feel guilty.
但我爱我爸爸
But as much as I love my father,
他还可以选择很多其他地方
there’s a thousand other places
去建那些令人作呕的奢华酒店
my dad could stick some nauseating luxury hotel.
他没事的 相信我
He’ll be fine. Trust me.
你们俩现在关系怎么样
How are things between you guys?
他要带我去参加一个盛大的宴会
He has some big gala he’s making me go to.
特里普还请我做他的女伴
And Trip asked me to be his date.
他觉得通过我能更好的接近我爸
He thinks I’m some way to get closer to my dad.
我当然拒绝了
Of course I said no.
真希望你也能去
But, I just wish you could go.
我肯定会去的
I’m sure I’ll be there.
不过 我肯定是做服务生
Of course, I’ll be on the other side of the table
端着托盘
with a drink tray.
咱们再来几遍这套动作吧
Can we do it a few more times?
我可不知道还行不行…
I don’t know…
就一次
Just one more time.
我觉得
I think there’s something
我们可以做点更有趣的事情
else that’s a little more fun we could do.
-来吧 再来一遍 -不 不
– Come on. Let’s do it. – No, no.
来嘛
Yes.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你舞蹈公♥司♥那边怎么样了
So how is everything with the dance company?
挺好的 几天后就是最后一轮面试
Good. I’ve got my final audition in a couple of days.
太好了
Wow.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你还好吧 -没事
– ls everything okay? – Yeah.
这几天听难熬的
it’s been a rough couple of days.
我很庆幸还有你在我身边
Glad I’ve still got you on my side.
艾米丽和爸爸并肩作战 是吧
Emily and Dad against the world. Right?
没错
Right.
睡觉吧 晚安 亲爱的
I’ll let you get some sleep. Good night, sweetie.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
最好是有什么要紧事
Man, this better be important.
我使命召唤玩的正爽呢
I was playing that new Call of Duty and kicking some ass!
我正打算对那女孩下手呢 电♥话♥就来了
I was just about to make the moves on her and I got the call.
找我们什么事 艾迪
What up, Eddy?
你想让我们看什么 肖恩在哪儿
What did you want to show us? Where’s Sean?
看这儿 我找到他们排练时的一段视频
Here, take a look. I found their rehearsal footage.
他要是知道我也参与了 肯定会气疯的
He would freak out if he knew I was involved.
你破坏你♥爸♥爸的发展计划 不觉得不安吗
You don’t feel bad sabotaging your dad’s development?
不然怎么能阻止我那可怕 贪婪的爸爸
How else are we supposed to stop my big, horrible, greedy father
破坏你们美丽的家园呢
from destroying your beautiful neighborhood?
-你确定吗 -我查了下她
– Are you sure? – I looked her up.
艾米丽·安德森 她就是他女儿
Emily Anderson. She’s his daughter.
-这太疯狂了 -什么
– That’s crazy. – What?
要不我们把肖恩叫来 把事情弄清楚
Maybe we should call Sean and get to the bottom of it.

No.

No.
我有更好的主意
I’ve got a better idea.
安德森即将为市议会举办宴会
今晚参加宴会的人肯定不少
It’s going to be a big crowd tonight.
这对你我都好
I think it will be good for us both.
我漂亮的女儿来了 失陪
There’s my beautiful daughter. Excuse me.
艾米丽 你来我真高兴
I’m so glad you came, Emily.
你真美
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!