你应该能想做什么就做什么
You should be able to do what you want to do.
没那么简单
It’s not that simple.
为什么
Why not?
你不明白 肖恩
You don’t understand, Sean.
我真希望像你一样
I wish I was like you.
我就能随心所欲了
I could just do whatever I wanted.
你知道吗 打破陈规
You know? Break the rules.
我吗
Me?
你很快就会意识到 艾迪和我这种人
You’ve got to realize, guys like Eddy and I,
在这座城市里是隐形的
we’re invisible in this city.
我们大概也是因为这个创办的黑帮团
That’s kind of how we came up with the idea of doing Mobs.
就好象我们在说 听仔细了
It’s like us saying, ”Listen up.”
我们在这里 这座城市也属于我们
”We exist. This city is ours, too.”
-这么说多别扭 -不别扭
-Does that sound lame? -No.
一点也不
Not at all.
好啊 里基
Hey, Ricky.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
听说过安德森国际集团公♥司♥吗
Ever hear of Anderson Global Properties?
听过 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
这个叫安德森的家伙
This Anderson guy,
他想促进这的发展
he wants to build some sort of development.
建豪华酒店 奢侈品店什么的
Luxury hotel. Designer shops.
他买♥♥下了河这边的整片地
He’s buying the whole strip on this side of the river.
这个酒吧 你家
This bar, your home,
你姐姐工作的商店 都被买♥♥下了
the shop where your sister works, all gone.
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
就是那个开除掉我的混♥蛋♥
It’s the same asshole that fired me.
怎么能让他夺走一切
This guy can’t walk in here and take everything we have.
你拒绝不就得了 里基
Can’t you just say no, Ricky?
这不是我能选择的 孩子
It’s not my choice, hijo.
我和大伙一样 是租的房♥子
I’m like everyone around here. I rent.
大家都在这里生活
A lot of people are making a living on this strip.
现在 一切都被摧毁了 没有了
And now everything’s gonna be wiped out. Gone.
艾米丽
Emily!
你要去哪儿
Hey! Where are you going?
去和我爸谈谈
To talk to my dad.
这有用吗
Is it gonna help?
不知道 不过还是得试试
I don’t know, but I have to try.
得告诉你的朋友们 那人是我爸
We have to tell your friends that he’s my dad.
他们应该知道真♥相♥
They deserve that much.
我不知道 艾迪有点情绪失控了
I don’t know. Eddy almost lost it in there.
还有里基 我从没见过他那样
And Ricky, I’ve never seen him like that.
要是说了可能更糟糕了
Right now, I think it might make it worse.
你至少应该告诉我你去哪里了
You want to at least tell me where you’ve been?
我和一个朋友出去了 有点晚了
I was out with a friend. It got late.
你一整晚都和一个男的待在一起
So you spent the night with some guy?
不是那样的
It wasn’t like that.
别再这么做了 我得去开会了
Just don’t do it again. I’ve got a meeting.
你打算在温泉花♥园♥区盖房♥子吗吗
Are you planning to build in the Spring Gardens district?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我的朋友 肖恩 他住在那里
My friend, Sean. He lives there.
真是好事成双
This just keeps getting better.
你昨晚待在贫民窟吗
So you spent the night in a slum.
-那不是贫民窟 -艾米丽
-It is not a slum. -Emily…
爸爸 我希望你能去看看
Daddy, I wish you could see it.
他们已经在那生活了几十年了
The same families have lived there for decades.
要建造
Every time I build,
就要推倒
something else gets knocked down.
某人的房♥子 某人的生意
Someone’s house, someone’s business.
这是发展的代价
It’s the price of progress.
再说了 一切已成定局
Besides, this is a done deal.
下周四会与市议会开会
Trip is meeting with the city council next Thursday.
一旦他们同意了
And once they give it the okay,
我们这个月底就开始动工
we break ground at the end of the month.
求求你 不要这样做
Please, don’t do this.
这样吧
Let’s make a deal.
我不教你怎么跳舞
I won’t tell you how to dance,
你也别插手我的生意
and you don’t tell me how to run my company.
好了 休息五分钟
All right, let’s take five.
艾米丽
Emily…
你在哪里
Where are you?
我就在这里
I’m right here.
你不在这里
You’re not here.
我在看着你
I’m watching you,
你就像一片飘零的叶子
and it’s like you’re being blown around the studio like a leaf.
控制住 艾米丽
Take control, Emily.
我们从头开始
Let’s take it from the top.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
下次行动 艾米丽有个主意
Emily’s got an idea for the next Mob.
我真的不喜欢灰姑娘
I really don’t need Cinderella coming in here
来插手我们的表演
and messing with the program.
我们得为下次黑帮团做准备了
We need to be working on the next Mob.
已经有四百多万的点击量了
We’ve already got over 4,000,000 hits.
你们在YouTube上的点击量很高 很好
So you got a lot of hits on YouTube. That’s great.
也许你能赢 然后能得到一些钱
Maybe you’ll win this thing, and you’ll win some money,
可是这没什么用 相信我
but it’s not gonna change anything. Believe me.
你们有四百万人在聆听
You have 4,000,000 people listening,
可是你们没有说出什么来
but you’re not saying anything that actually matters.
不能再拿娱乐的态度跳舞了
It’s not okay to make art for fun anymore,
也不能再制♥造♥麻烦了
and it’s not okay to make trouble either.
你想说什么
So what are you proposing?
我的意思是 表演的够多了
I’m saying enough with performance art.
该来点抗♥议♥的艺术了
It’s time for protest art.
安德森国际集团公♥司♥一周后会向市议会
Anderson Global Properties is pitching the project
提交他们的项目
to the city council in a week.
只有得到市议会的同意
They have to have the council’s approval
他们才能继续下去
to move forward, so…
我觉得我们应该去凑凑热闹
I think we should join them.
所以我们要在会议上暴♥动♥吗
So we’re gonna mob the meeting?
算我一个
I’m down.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
市议会的会议日程是公开的
City council meetings are public record.
而且信息时代了 有种高科技叫互联网
And there’s this space-age device called the Internet now.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
除了挣点击量 我们还可以发表意见
Instead of just getting hits, we can make a statement.
接着说 我们怎么做
I’m listening. What’s the plan?
我们需要更多的人
Well, we’re gonna need some more dancers.
好吧 大伙请坐
All right, folks. Let’s take our seats.
非常感谢大家能来这里
I really appreciate everyone being here.
对于我们将要呈现的一切我感到很兴奋
I’m excited about what we have to show you.
女士们先生们 这是鲍勃·库珀
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Bob Cooper.
鲍勃是全美最大的销♥售♥公♥司♥之一
Bob is a partner of Cooper and Mackey,
库珀-麦基的合伙人
one of the largest marketing firms in the U.S.
鲍勃同意亲自帮助我们推广新规划
Bob has agreed to personally oversee the campaign for our new development.
这是我的荣幸
It’s my pleasure.
他一会为我们展示规划详图
He’ll lay out a detailed plan for us in a sec,
在这之前 我想向你们介绍
but first I’d like to direct your
我们的河岸革新计划
attention to our plan to renovate the riverside.
好吧
Okay…
我们还是先出去吧
Folks, we should probably step outside.
挨个出去 不过应该不是大问题
Just file out. I’m sure it’s nothing to be too concerned about.
我对此表示道歉
I apologize for this.
我不知道是不是演习
I don’t know if it’s a drill or not,
但是我们会查清楚
but we’ll get to the bottom of it.
跟我来
Follow me.
按他们的要求做完
We’ll just do what they need us to do
然后回楼上去
and get back up there.
领带很不错
Great tie, by the way.
这是怎么回事 特里普
What the hell’s going on here, Trip?
别拍了
There’s no need to film this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!