Maybe I can help you out with your routine.
黑帮团是另外一回事
The Mob, it’s not for you.
这不是理由
That’s not good enough.
我们做的事很危险
What we do is dangerous. Okay?
你要是被捕了
If you get thrown in jail,
你♥爸♥会非常生气
your dad is gonna get real pissed.
是你说我需要打破陈规的
You were the one who said I needed to break the rules.
不行 风险太大
No, there’s too much at stake.
我们必须赢得比赛
We’ve got to win this contest.
什么比赛
What contest?
第一个点击量达到一千万的频道
YouTube is giving 100 grand
Youtube奖励十万美金
to the first channel that gets 10 million hits.
那多一个人不是多一份力
Then adding another dancer can only help you.
肖恩 你负责的餐区在找你
Sean! Your tables are looking for you.
马上就来 我得走了
Be right out. I gotta go.
听着
Look.
我必须加入温伍德
I have to get into Wynwood.
唯一的方法就是冒险
And the only way that I’m gonna be able to do that
改变我跳舞的方式
is by taking risks and changing the way I dance.
黑帮团不会冒险的
The Mob is not gonna go for it.
尤其是他们发现你是谁的话
Especially if they find out who you are.
为什么要告诉他们
Who says anyone has to know?
-当然选第二个 -好吧
-The second one, for sure. -Okay.
-干的好 -当然了
-Nice work. -No problem.
随时效劳 兄弟
Always working out, man.
看看谁来了
Yo. What do we have here?
我想给你介绍个人
I want to introduce you to someone.
艾米丽 这是艾迪
Emily, this is Eddy,
黑帮团的创始人之一
co-founder of The Mob.
也是我最好的朋友
And my best friend.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
-Nice to meet you. -Hi.
她在这里干什么
What’s she doing here?
下次行动带着她
She’s gonna join our next mission.
我跟她交代了现在的情况
I got her up to speed about
还有那个比赛的事
the contest and how things are going down.
她能帮上忙
She can help.
肖恩 来说句话
Sean, can I talk to you for a second?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
她跳得非常好
She’s an incredible dancer.
那又如何 她就这么进来了
So what? Just like that, she’s inner circle?
我怎么知道能不能相信她
How do I know I can trust her?
我替她担♥保♥
Because I vouch for her.
不行 我们只能相信已有的成员
No! We can only trust the people that we have.
怎么回事
What’s the issue?
我们一直说
We’ve been saying we need
再来个姑娘一起跳效果更好
another girl to really go off and hit choreography.
值得一试 她真的很棒
It’s worth a shot, right? She’s actually good.
来吧
Come on.
下次行动之前 她能跟上吗
Can you get her ready in time for the next Mob?
当然 没问题
Yeah. I think so.
很好 下次你领舞
Good. Because you’re dancing lead.
你说领舞吗
Did you say ”lead”?
对
Yeah, I did.
-肯定很棒 -你也会很棒
-It’s going to be good. -You’ll be good.
我来给你介绍成员
Let me introduce you to the crew.
Facebook创始人
艾迪是我们的马克·扎克伯格
Eddy is our resident Mark Zuckerberg.
跟电子或电脑有关的事 他都能搞定
Anything electronic or computer-related, he can do.
艾迪 黑客
他是我们的耳目
He’s our eyes and ears.
佩内洛普是南海滩最性感的DJ
Penelope is the hottest DJ on South Beach.
我们的舞曲都是她混音
She creates all the mind-blowing remixes for our Mobs.
佩内洛普 DJ
她能让一切动起来
She sets everything in motion.
杰森 特效
还有杰森刚从纽约来
And Jason just got back from New York
舞出我人生3中男主角所在舞团
他曾是海盗团的一员
where he was a part of this crew called The Pirates.
要做特效就找他
Anything we need in terms of effects, he’s our boy.
水星是本地有名的街头艺术家
Mercury is a locally renowned street artist.
水星 艺术家
没人听他说过话
No one, I mean no one, has ever heard him speak.
你明白的 一切尽在画中什么的
You know, ”Picture’s worth a thousand words” thing.
埃利斯在南加州的滑板界赫赫有名
Iris was huge in the SoCal skate scene.
埃利斯 摄像
他喜欢用镜头拍前卫的东西
He wanted to put his lens on something next-level,
比如拍我们
so we gave him something to film.
施莱和亚德里安是我们跑酷的领队
Sly and Adrian are leaders of our parkour crew.
亚德里安 跑酷
施莱 特技
他们负责我们所有的特技
They handle all of our stunts.
其他的成员来自世界各地
The rest of our crew, they’re from all over the world,
舞蹈风格各有千秋
and dance every style there is.
而我们 把他们融合在一起
And this is where we put it all together.
这就是黑帮团的大本营
It’s the Batcave of The Mob.
我们把人们从无聊的日常生活中唤醒
We wake people up out of their daily lives, Emily.
以最意想不到的方式冲击他们的感官
We hit them where and when they least expect it.
饭团网 为迈阿密最棒的餐厅投票
黑帮团发声时 所有人都得听着
When The Mob speaks, everyone listens.
你现在反悔还来得及
You still have time to back out.
不用 我们没事
Nah, we’re good.
你准备好了吗
You are ready, right?
911报♥警♥热♥线♥
9-1-1 emergency.
这个灵感怎么样
How’s that for inspiration?
太神奇了
Unreal.
里基酒吧
多谢
Thanks.
介意换舞伴吗
Mind if I cut in?
你会跳萨尔萨吗
Can you salsa?
看看就知道了
Can I.
好吧 看看你能不能跟上
All right. Let’s see if you can keep up.
行了 别装了
Come on. You’ve gotta give it up.
你跳的不错 真不错
You did good. You did.
那是目前为止最棒的表演
It was the best Mob yet.
真不错 加油
This is great. Come on.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
这可不是星岛酒店
It’s not exactly Star Island.
当然不是 比那更好 你真幸运
No, it’s better. You’re lucky.
幸运
Lucky?
真希望我能在这样的地方长大
I wish I grew up in a place like this.
我是在酒店里长大的
I grew up in hotels.
形形色♥色♥的酒店 却都是一个感觉
All different, but all exactly the same.
一尘不染 枯燥乏味 又不长久
Clean, sterile, temporary.
人们把这里当做家
People actually live here.
很棒
It’s great.
真的
It is.
你想了解更多吗
You want to see more of it?
这是你的吗
This is yours?
我带你转转怎么样
How about I show you around?
你从什么时候开始参加黑帮团的
So when did you start The Mob?
是艾迪最先想到黑帮团的主意的
It was Eddy who came up with the idea of doing Mobs.
你们认识多久了
How long have you known him?
从小到大
All my life.
我觉得我们更像是兄弟
We’re more like brothers, I guess.
我们每晚都去里基酒吧
Our folks would go to Ricky’s every night and we’d be there,
我们这群小孩子就在那里疯玩
these little kids, just wilding out.
后来我爸妈离婚了
Then my pops took off.
我妈有了新男友
Mom’s met her new man
从那时开始 就是我们俩并肩作战了
and ever since then, it’s kind of been us against the world.
跟我的情况差不多
That’s what it was like for me, too.
我妈离开以后我一直跟我爸在一起
Me and my dad right after my mom split.
我们形影不离
We were inseparable.
现在怎么了
What happened?
我对未来有了自己的打算
I got my own ideas about what I wanted to do.
让我全身心投入的事情
You know? With my life.
他一直没法接受
And he’s had a really hard time accepting that.