Wait. I’m coming with you.
等等 我和你们一起去
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for.
激动人心的时刻到了
At this time, let me introduce the five time reigning champ.
现在 让我来介绍蝉联五届冠军的队伍
Give it up, make some noise, for the four-one-oh!
热烈欢迎他们 410组合!
Get it, four-one-oh, let’s go!
410 一起跳!
Let’s go!
一起跳!
Check it out, baby! that’s what I’m talkin’ about!
看看吧 亲爱的! 这就是我刚讲的那个队!
Check it out, baby! that’s what I’m talkin’ about!
太棒了! 那就是我刚才说的!
Give it up to the four-one-oh!
有请410组合!
All right, you’ve seen ’em all.
看到他们了
Tell me who the hottest crew in baltimore is.
告诉我谁是巴尔的摩最红的队伍
That’s what you think? I don’t know,
你们支持谁? 我不知道
the four-one-oh killed it.
但410一定会所向披靡
all right, y’all, let’s hit it. yo, baby.
好了 让我们打败他们 亲爱的
No, we’re from the hood.
不 我们是来跳舞的
Yo, this is a neighborhood battle.
这是地区间的对抗
You’re out of luck. now, go home. leave.
你们没有运气了 回家吧 走吧
That’s mad wack,
那不公平
We’re gonna get to it, figure it out after this.
我们也参加 看看谁是赢家
Andie!
安迪!
Hey, yo, it’s not done yet. we’ve got one more for you.
还没有完呢 我们还要一次机会
my crew’s back there. we want a shot. we’re done. doesn’t matter.
我们回来希望再来次比赛 失败也没有关系
Not from around here, but we want a shot.
虽然我们不是这里的 但是我们想要一次机会
look.
听着
We’re all here because…
我们来这因为…
All right, all right. yo. some of you guys think…
好了 好了 你们有些人认为…
Some of you guys think that we don’t belong here.
有些人认为我们不属于这里
what is she doing? it doesn’t matter where we’re from.
她在干嘛? 我们来自哪里并不重要
You are not the valedictorian.
你又不是个演讲家
all right, all right.
好了 好了
Let me just say something.
我只是想说一下
The streets are supposed to be about different people coming together.
街舞场应该是不同的人聚集的地方
We call this a battle, but what are we fighting for?
我们称之为一场战斗 我们是为什么而战的?
We’re all here because we have this thing we do. we dance.
我们聚集于此是因为我们热爱它 我们要跳舞
Right?
对不对?
Being a part of the street used to mean more than turf or power.
成为街舞场的一份子并不仅意味着地盘或特权
It was about bringing something new to the floor.
而是我们给街舞场带来了些什么新鲜的东西
And it shouldn’t matter what we wear,
我们穿什么没有关系
What school or what neighborhood we’re from.
来自哪所学校或者来自什么地区也没有关系
Because the best part of the streets is, it’s not about what you’ve got.
街舞场中最重要的不是你要去得到什么
It’s what you make of what you’ve got.
而是从得到中学到什么
So, if the four-one-oh is too scared to defend their title against us,
如果410组合害怕把头衔输给我们
Then, hell, we’ll be outside doing our thing where the streets started.
那我们就出外面用我们自己的街舞场
We’ll accept that.
我们接受
I’m sure we’ve got something that will work.
我觉得我们这样一定会成功的
Hit it, hit it, hit it.
打败他们 打败他们
Go, go, go!
加油 加油!
Yeah, we did it, baby.
我们成功了
All right! whoo!
太棒了!
Well. that was different.
真的很与众不同
Yes, sorry about the whole toe-pointing thing.
是吗 脚尖点地那个动作失误了呢
Yeah. I guess that didn’t stick too well.
我觉得还不错
I’ll keep working on that.
我会继续努力的
Yeah, you will, in my class. at school on monday.
你会的 在我的班里 周一学校见
Oh, my god!
天啊!
Whoa. hey, moose!
慕斯!
Yeah, you.
对 是你
I think you might be in the wrong department.
你好像进错系了
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
如果你不介意的话
I have a little explaining to do at a fundraiser.
我得去募捐会那解释下
Oh, yeah.
好的
So, see, I told you we could help each other out.
看 我说过我们可以彼此帮助走出困境的
Yeah, yeah. whatever.
是的 是的 随便了
Whatever.
随便
Blow it up.
出名了
moose, hey. hey, soph.
慕斯 索芙
how you doing? I’m good.
怎么样? 我很好
did you see us? that was great.
看了我们的表演了吗 太棒了
Sliding and flipping. my hat trick was amazing.
滑动跳跃 我的帽子戏法棒极了
I was just doing it, like it was amazing.
我只是那样 就让人觉得很震撼
That’s what I thought.
我也是这么觉得的
Andie! andie!
安迪! 安迪!
Happy birthday. open your present.
生日快乐 打开你的礼物
Blow out your candles.
吹灭蜡烛
You did so good. I’m so proud of you.
你真棒 我真为你骄傲
andie, I love you. I love you.
安迪 我爱你 我也爱你
I gotta go. I gotta pump. I gotta pump.
我要动起来 我要跳起来 我要跳起来
I thought you said we couldn’t start our own crew.
你说过我们不能建立我们自己的队伍
I thought you said my dancing was little.
你说过我跳得很烂
Look around. you brought all these people out here.
看看周围 你把这些人吸引来这里了