And now the studio has been vandalized.
排舞室被肆意破坏
It wasn’t exactly like that.
并不完全是这样的
I thought I could train you,
我以为我可以训练你
Turn you into the dancer that you could be.
把你变成你目标中的样子
But I was wrong.
但是我错了
There’s nothing that we can do for someone
对于一个不懂得珍惜眼前事物的人来说
Who doesn’t appreciate what’s in front of them.
我们做什么都是徒劳
I understand.
我明白
You know, I really did try.
我真的努力了
I’m not done.
我还没有说完
Was there anyone else involved from this school?
你在学校还有其他同党吗?
No.
没有
No one else. just me.
没有其他同党 只有我
Then I have no choice but to expel you.
那除了开除你 我别无选择
but I didn’t… I’m sorry.
但是我没… 我很抱歉
That’s it. I’m finished. please leave.
就这样 我说完了 请出去
Andie.
安迪
There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.
你在这啊 我们一直在找你
what are we gonna do? it’s done.
我们要怎么做呢 都结束了
Everything’s done.
所有的事情都结束了
I think it’s pretty clear that none of this was meant to be.
很清楚没人愿意这样
Whoa, andie.
安迪
Don’t do this.
别这样
Please just… just let it go.
就让…就让它过去吧
you got that?
懂了吗
You’re my big strong boy, huh?
你是我的小男子汉呢
I am your big strong boy.
我是你的小男子汉
Your school called.
你学校的电♥话♥
I know I said things would be different…
我就知道事情会有所转变…
I know what happened.
我知道会的
No more excuses, andie. I’m sick and tired of this.
别再找借口了 安迪 我已经厌倦了
You’re going to your aunt’s in texas, and that’s final.
去你德州姑姑家吧 那是你最后的选择了
It was my idea.
都是我的主意
your idea for what? to compete in the streets.
你的什么主意? 参加街头比赛
If you’re gonna throw someone out it should have been me.
如果你非要有人为此负责任 我来承担
Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not throwing you out.
别开玩笑了 我是不会开除你的
How would that make me look?
你把我都当什么了?
I’m not gonna let her take the fall for this.
我不会让她独自承担的
I should never have let her in.
我根本就不该录用她
It didn’t benefit us in any way.
对我们一点好处都没有
Not everything we do has to benefit us.
不是做每件事都要讲求利益的
Some people, andie in particular, do what they love just because.
有些人 特别是安迪 做他们想做的
Isn’t that why we started dancing in the first place?
那不就是我们一开始就选择跳舞的理由吗
Look, I have a lot to do for the fundraiser.
捐资会还有很多事情要做
And so do you.
你也是
My decision about andie is final. we’re done here.
我已经决定开除安迪了 就这样吧
Oh, peggy beckham.
佩吉·贝克汉姆
See, this is our new building.
这就是我们的新建筑
Made of glass with state-of-the-art studios.
用玻璃制♥造♥的艺术级的排练室
Hey. is andie here?
安迪在吗
Andie?
安迪?
It’s for you.
有人找你
what are you guys doing here? andie, we’re going.
你们怎么会在这? 安迪 我们走吧
Eighth and main, the streets. we need you.
第八大道 街舞比赛 我们需要你
No, but what about the fundraiser?
那捐资舞会怎么办?
you could all be expelled. forget the fundraiser.
你们会全部被开除的 别想那个捐资舞会了
we don’t want the school to move. it’s time we took a stand.
我们也不希望学校搬迁 我们是时候出下风头了
like you did. if msa doesn’t want you…
像你以前一样 如果马里兰艺校不要你..
then we don’t want you. what are you talking about?
我们也不要你 你乱说什么啊?
We do want andie. we want andie in, yes, right?
我们都需要安迪 我们需要安迪的加入 不是吗
yes. look, you brought us together
是的 是你让我们聚在一起
And took the fall for us when we should have all done more.
帮我们做我们应该完成的事情
Andie, that’s why we’re here.
安迪 这就是我们在这的原因
We’ve all made a lot of mistakes, but now’s our time.
我们是犯过错 但现在该改正了
We can go all the way. if we don’t try, it was all for nothing.
我们一起去比赛 不尝试 我们什么也得不到
Come on, are you in?
来吧 你想加入吗
I can’t. why?
我不能 为什么
I promised sarah I’d finish packing tonight.
我答应莎拉今晚收拾好行李
Andie?
安迪?
Can we talk a minute?
我们可以谈谈吗
yeah. I’ll be right back.
好的 我马上回来
I made a promise to your mom to take care of you.
我答应你妈妈照顾好你
I want to keep it.
我得遵守诺言
I know.
我明白
I understand that and I am done fighting.
我了解所以我不比赛了
You know, you remind me so much of your mother.
你让我想起了你妈妈
You have her passion.
你遗传了她的激♥情♥
She was a really good friend to me, andie.
她对我非常好 安迪
Just like you are to them.
就像你对他们一样
I just feel like I finally found this place where I belong.
我才感觉到我终于找到了归属
I found people who believe in me.
他们相信我
I believe in you, too.
我也相信你
I’ve seen a change in you.
我看到你在改变
You should go tonight.
今晚你应该去
Really?
真的?
She’d want you to.
你妈妈也会希望你去
let’s do this.
去比赛吧
Baltimore, y’all ready?
巴尔的摩 准备好了吗
We gonna get down to it, see who has the hottest skills.
让我们来跳舞吧 看看谁有最热辣的舞姿
The dopest squad. you ready to get it started?
最美组 你们准备好开始了吗
It’s the streets, baby.
现在是街舞大会 宝贝
take a left. and slow down.
左转 放慢
Faster, faster! I love america!
快! 快! 我爱美国!
It’s your man, dj sand,
我是你们的DJ珊德
and it’s the battle of the year.
让我们一起参加今年最盛大的街舞战争
We’re getting ready to get really banoodles out here.
我们准备血淋淋
Can y’all handle that?
你可以承受吗
Come on, let’s get wild, man.
好了 狂野起来吧 伙计们
Yo, man, you see this?
伙计 看到了吗
are you coming? good luck. good luck.
要一起来吗 祝你好运 祝你好运
What part of “you don’t belong here” do you not understand?
你们知道”你不属于这里”是什么意思的吗
Why don’t you chill?
你就不能冷静点吗
We’re just trying to perform here like everyone else.
我们只是想和别人一样在这里表演
Yo, homey, this is how it is.
朋友 就是这样的
You’re not invited. this is a closed event.
你没受到邀请 不对外开放
For locals only.
只有内部人参加
Besides, that jazz funk that y’all pulled at the dragon
还有 在龙城的比赛你们已经输了
Ain’t gonna cut it here.
不配再来参加这次的比赛
Neither will those moves you’ve been doing the past five years.
这些舞蹈动作你们已经持续跳了五年
And by the way, I really liked your place,
顺便提下 我真的很喜欢你们的场地
But I think that fish made it smell better.
我认为新人才能带来新鲜血液
Watch your face. I’ll knock you out, you hear?
你给我小心点 我要把你踢出去 听到了没?
don’t disrespect me in my place. you boys fighting in my house now?
别在我的地盘撒野 你们想在我的地方打架?
You’re think you’re funny?
你认为很有趣吗
You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
你要告诉我该死的发生什么事情了吧?
They’re at the streets.
他们去街舞场了
The streets?
街舞场?
I have to stop this. wait.
我得阻止他们 等下
You always tell us that dance is about having something to say.
你一直告诉我们舞蹈是用来内心想法的
I never meant for anyone…
但我不是打算让他们…
I think that a lot of people are finally speaking up.
我觉得他们已经说出来了
Can’t allow my students to participate in something illegal.
不能让我的学生参加非法的活动
Well, there’s a reason they’re there and not here.
他们去那而不留在这里是有原因的
You should take a look. I think you’d be surprised.
你应该亲自去看下 你会很震惊的
and you are? robert alexander, iii.
你是? 罗伯特·亚历山大三世
But you can call me moose. I dance with their crew.
你可以叫我慕斯 我和他们一起跳舞
You dance?
你也跳?
Damn right, I dance. I can take you to where they are.
说对了 我跳 带你去他们去的地方
Ok, goose, let’s go.
好的 古斯 走吧
no, it’s moose. whatever.
不 我叫慕斯 随便了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!