You’re coming with me.
你跟我来
where are we going? you’ll see.
我们去哪? 你会知道的
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
我真不敢相信我会穿这个
What’s wrong with what I had before?
我以前也是这么认为的
Latin men like their girls to look like women,
跳拉丁的男人都喜欢舞伴穿得女人一些
not boys.
只有男孩才不这么认为
A fact you’ll appreciate when you meet my cousin.
你见到我表哥后会喜欢的
You are not setting me up.
不用帮我考虑了
Alejandro’s nice. plus he just got here.
艾尔简多很不错的 正好他又在这
You’re pimping me out so that your cousin
你那么急切想把我介绍给你表哥
Can get a green card?
好让他拿到绿卡?
He’s from florida.
他从佛罗里达来的
Trust me, if he was not my cousin,
相信我 要不是因为我表哥
you would not be standing there.
我就不会叫你来这打扮了
you’re sick.
你变♥态♥
And I’m hungry, so are we done here?
我饿了 我们在这吃吗
I guess.
好的
Ooh, miss thing, you got titties?
小姐 你有咪♥咪♥的吗
Why you trying to look better than me at my party?
为什么在我的派对你要打扮得比我好看?
hey, cuz. hey, mama.
表哥 宝贝
How you doing? this is my friend, andie.
还好吗 这是我朋友安迪
Andie, my cousin, alejandro.
安迪 我表哥 艾尔简多
nice to meet you. nice to meet you.
高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
I’m just gonna sit down while you guys talk.
你去坐一下你们聊啊
you want to dance a real dance? I’d love to.
你要跳一曲吗 很乐意
Come on, mama.
来吧 妈妈
may I borrow your boyfriend? oh, he’s not my boyfriend.
可以借用下你男朋友吗 他不是我男朋友
It doesn’t matter. it’s just a dance.
没关系 只是跳舞嘛
It’s just a dance.
只是跳舞
Andie, come here.
安迪 过来
You should really wait your turn.
你应该等轮到你再说
I couldn’t.
我等不及了
I didn’t know you could salsa.
我不知道你也会跳莎莎舞
There’s a lot you don’t know about me.
还有很多你还不知道的呢
Which is surprising, considering how much you talk about yourself.
更惊讶的是 你居然一直自夸
What’s going on over here?
那搞什么啊?
My goodness, aunt maria. it has been emotional.
我的天啊 玛利亚阿姨 太有激♥情♥了
I’ll hit you up on myspace sometime.
我会传到我的网上空间的
Thank you. you are charming.
谢谢 你真可爱
thank you so much. I had a good time.
谢谢夸奖 我好开心
Me, too. don’t tell your husband about us, now.
我也是 别跟你丈夫提我们的事情哦
bye.
再见
god?
上帝?
You want to fly up here and give me a hand with these lights?
你想飞上来帮我弄这些灯吗
Sophie, what’s up, girl? let me find out.
索菲 怎么了? 我来看看
You got a lot of stuff going. a lot of sofrito up in you.
你今天吸引了很多人哦 太吸引人了
Thank you. you’re not so bad yourself.
谢谢 你也不赖啊
Gracias, gracias. moose, help me with these lights.
谢谢 谢谢 慕斯 帮我弄那些灯
Mom’s gonna kill me. hurry up.
妈妈会杀了我的 快点
hurry up! hold this. I’m coming.
快点啊! 拿住 我来了
Sophie, I’ll do it, I’ll do it.
索菲 我来 我来
I’ll do it. you’re welcome.
我来就得了 不用客气
there we go. this is really high.
一起坐 这儿真高
No, it’s not that bad.
不 不是很高
yes, it is. no, we’re good.
是 是的 刚刚好
all right. tree climber.
好的 爬树专家
All right, this is gonna sound cheesy, but…
好的 这听起来也许有点可笑 但是…
…for what it’s worth, I’m really glad you’re at msa.
…但是值得 我很庆幸你能来马里兰艺校
I think you were doing just fine before I got there.
我觉得在我去之前你就一直很出色了
That’s just the thing. I mean, I’ve been trained to dance
那就是我想说的 我是说 从我一开始会走路
Since I first learned to walk.
就去练习跳舞了
But it’s always been about doing it their way and it’s just not me.
那都是按他们的意愿去做 并不是我想要的
But, ever since you came, I feel more like myself.
但是 自从你来了以后 我觉得变回我自己了
oh, geez.
天啊
Well, I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
My mom always used to tell me, “just be yourself.”
我妈妈以前经常跟我说 要做你自己
When I was little that sounded strange,
我还小的时候觉得很困惑
Cause I was like, “how could I be anyone else?”
因为我在想 为什么我不能成为别人呢
I bet you miss her. yeah.
你肯定很想她 是的
When she got cancer, it was like the floor fell from underneath.
当知道她得了癌症 就像是天塌下来一样
I’ve just been running ever since.
从那以后我一直在往前跑
But now I can’t find my way back.
现在我已经找不到回头的路了
Well, maybe it’s not about going back.
也许并不需要回头
Maybe it’s about being right where you are.
也许就是要享受你现在拥有的
I heard you was dancing it up in there.
听说你把跳舞的视频传到网上了
What, you not joking now?
什么 你开玩笑是吧?
Come on, guys, I’m just trying to get home.
别这样 伙计 我只是想回家
You thought it was real funny, what you did the other day.
你觉得那很好玩 你下次又会做什么呢
tuck, it’s a joke. look here.
塔克 只是开个玩笑 听着
Just ’cause you hang out with d don’t mean you got what it takes.
别以为你能与安迪玩在一起就很了不起了
She don’t know where she came from.
你还不知道她哪来的你
You don’t know anything about her.
你一点都不了解她
So now you defending her?
你现在已经征服她了?
Yes, I am. I’ll see you at the streets.
是的 我们街头上面见
At the streets? you in the streets now.
街头? 你现在就是在街头了
Unless you want some more of us,
除非你想挨更多拳头
I suggest you stay away from the streets.
不然你就给我离街舞会远一点
And stay farther away from andie. drop this fool.
离安迪远点 打这个白♥痴♥
Come on, get up, fool.
来啊 起来 白♥痴♥
Get up!
起来!
you’re not so funny now,
你现在肯定觉得很好玩吧
Are you, clown?
是不是啊 傻蛋
Hey, yo, tuck.
塔克
chase, what’s going on?
蔡斯 怎么样?
How you doing? is everything ok?
你好啊? 还好吧?
Yes, everything’s ok. why wouldn’t everything be ok?
没事 怎么会不好呢?
oh, my god. what happened to you? nothing. nothing.
天啊 你怎么了? 没事 没事
Don’t worry. listen, I’ve got to get to class.
别担心 我要去上课了
That is not nothing. who did this to you?
怎么可能没事 谁做的?
Just forget about it. let it go.
别提了 让它去吧
Who did this?
谁做的?
Does anybody know who is responsible for this?
有人知道谁要为此负责吗
This school will not be associated with these competitions.
这个学校的人是不允许与这些比赛有联♥系♥的
Any future involvement
学校有人去参加
By our students in the streets will lead to expulsion.
这种街舞比赛的 将被开除
And anyone with any information is expected to come forward.
有任何消息尽快通知我
Get this place cleaned up.
清理干净这里
Man, I can’t believe they trashed the studio.
伙计 我真不敢相信他们会破坏排练房♥
Now we have director collins on our back.
现在柯林斯主任一直在盯着我们呢
glass is all over the floor. somebody broke the stereo.
玻璃碎了一地 那些人还把音响都弄坏了
I don’t understand.
我不明白
These guys are no joke.
这些家伙不是开玩笑的
Collins was pissed.
柯林斯真的很生气了
graffiti was everywhere. what are we gonna do?
涂鸦到处都是 我们怎么办?
we could get expelled. my parents would kill me
我们可能被开除 如果我被开除的话
If I got expelled.
父母会杀了我的
I’d have to go to a regular school
我会被送去一所正常的学校
with regular kids.
然后与那些死板的小孩一起生活
hey, guys.
伙计们
This has gotten way out of hand.
这完全失去了控制
I’m really sorry that I got you all into this.
很抱歉我拖累了大家
Andie, don’t say that.
安迪 别那样说
I put everything you guys worked for at risk.
我让你们都陷了进去
And it’s not fair.
很不公平
we’re all in on this together. yeah, yeah.
我们都有责任 是的 是的
No, it’s over.
不 一切都结束了
The crew’s done. I don’t know what we were thinking.
团队完了 我不知道我们当时是怎么想的
Andie west, director collins would like to see you.
安迪·维斯特 柯林斯主任要见你
By being involved in this you’ve brought delinquent
从整件事来看 你把违法行为带进了学校
Behavior into my school and put my students at risk.
还让学生们陷入危险的境地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!