She just said that for dramatic effect.
她说的有点夸大其词了
If you’re trying to win her over,
如果你想争取到她
You probably shouldn’t treat her like that.
你可能不该这样对她
I’m not trying to win her over.
我不是想争取到她
Then don’t lead her on.
那就别诱导她
Andie.
安迪
hey. what’s going on?
你好 怎么了?
I wanted to apologize for earlier today.
我想就今早的事向你道歉
It wasn’t anything personal.
那不是针对你的
I had a really rough day and I was joking.
我今天很难过 所以就开了个玩笑
Oh, please. it’s not like I sit up at night
拜托 我不会整晚坐着
And think about what you do or don’t say to me,
来想你的所作所为和你的拒绝道歉的
But thanks.
但是谢了
I feel better now. let me give you a ride.
我现在感觉好多了 让我送你一程
Make it up to you.
来弥补你
I can just take the bus.
我可以搭公车的
No, come on. my car’s gotta smell better than the bus.
别呀 来吧 我的车比公车的气味好多了
there she is. she come when we’re done.
她在那 我们结束了她才来
She missed the whole rehearsal.
她错过了整个排练
Hey, guys.
你们好
Miss thing girl. where you been at? what’s the deal?
误事女 你去哪里了? 干什么了?
Thank you for gracing us with your presence.
感谢你的来临让我们这蓬荜生辉
rehearsal’s done. hey, hey, come on.
排练结束了 拜托了
I got here as soon as I could. you know what’s been going on.
我是尽快赶到这里的 你知道发生了什么的
No, I don’t, but I’ll tell you what’s been going on.
不 我不知道 但是我来告诉你到底怎么了
Everybody’s been asking, “have you talked to d? where’s d at?”
每个人都问 你和安迪说过了吗 安迪哪里去了?
I’m looking like an ass making stuff up for you,
我看起来就像为你打杂的傻瓜
So you can go dance around your fancy new school.
那样你就能在你美好的新学校里跳舞了
what is your problem? what’s going on here?
你怎么了? 这怎么了?
ask her. what was that?
问她 什么
I said, “ask her.”
我说 问她
D, you gotta tell me something?
安迪 你要和我说点什么吗
Yeah, the reason I’ve been late and haven’t been around much
是的 我迟到以及没来
Is because…
是因为…
…l’ve been going to school at msa.
…我去马里兰艺术学校上学了
So you’ve been lying to me and the crew for what?
那你为什么要对我和成员们撒谎?
those ballet boys? I don’t have a choice.
为了那些芭蕾小子? 我没的选
No, that’s messed up, d. we’re family.
不 这真是一团糟 安迪 我们是一家人
I thought you said you understood that.
我以为你明白
The four-one-oh don’t come second to nobody.
410永远是第一位的
you out. no, please, tuck, come on.
你被开除了 不 求你了 塔克 拜托了
It’s just been a crazy time.
我只是一时糊涂
It’s always been a crazy time with you.
你总是糊涂
Yo, let’s go.
我们走
hey, watch yourself, huh?
你注意点 好不?
God…
老天哪
Morning, sunshine.
早上好 阳光美女
The good times just keep on coming, don’t they?
真是好时光呀 不是吗
what got into you today? what?
今天你怎么了? 什么
As opposed to my winning charm every other day?
是因为我每天的动人魅力没有了吗
Fair enough. two points to the new girl.
很公平 这新来的姑娘得两分
You want to talk about it?
你想要谈谈吗
I got kicked out of my crew. what for?
我被我的舞队踢出来了 为什么
For being here.
因为我在这里上学
I can’t believe I messed this up.
我真不敢相信我把这搞砸了
They’re the ones that messed up. they lost an amazing dancer.
是他们搞砸了 他们失去了一名出色的舞者
You should just start your own crew.
你应该发动你的舞队
No, you can’t just start your own crew.
不 不能发动自己的舞队
why not? because you can’t.
为什么不能? 因为不能
besides, who would be in it? me and… me.
还有 谁会加入呢 我和… 还有我
us. ok. we’ll just start our own crew.
我们 好吧 我们将开始我们的舞队了
What else you gonna do?
你还要做什么
Nobody here is gonna step out of their perfect world.
这里没人愿意走出这完美世界
Not the sophie donovans, but there’s a lot going on under the radar.
索菲·多诺万当然不会 但是还有好多其他隐士
Really?
真的?
There’s this guy we call hair.
这是我们称为绒毛的家伙
He’s this half hippy, half rhythmic rebel
他的舞蹈一半是嬉皮士风格 一半是反叛节奏
And he makes the sickest beats.
他能做出速度变♥态♥的踢踏
Teachers don’t know what to do with him.
教员不知道拿他怎么办
Can’t put him in a class, gets bored, makes up his own steps.
不能安排他上课 因为无聊 就创作他自己的舞步
There’s kido. she’s this foreign exchange student
这是奇多 她是国外的交换生
Obsessed with old-school american hip hop.
痴迷于老式的美国嘻哈舞
And, trust me, she doesn’t need english to speak our language.
相信我 她不用英语就能诠释我们的语言
Fly’s the quiet one, but not when the music’s on.
没有音乐的时候 弗莱是个安静的人
She’s too tall to partner,
她个太高而无法搭档
but when you’re that good, who needs a partner?
但如果你很优秀 谁还要搭档
Which brings us to monster, our resident stunt double.
这是奇人 我们的常驻双绝
He flips, he slides, he falls.
他翻腾 滑步 跌倒
Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.
所有你要求的舞台连贯动作他都能做
But he never gets the spotlight.
但是他从没受到过关注
Most know my boy, cable, as the video yearbook editor.
大多数人都认识凯布尔 因为他是个视频年鉴的编辑
But little do they know,
但是很少人知道
He’s one of the best freestyle dancers I’ve seen in my life.
他是我这辈子见过的最好的自♥由♥风格舞的舞者
And, finally, smiles. nicest guy you’ll ever meet.
最后 是笑笑 我见过的最棒的家伙
Dopest dancer on the dance floor.
舞池里的翘楚
don’t forget moose. moose?
还有慕斯 慕斯?
yeah, trust me on this one. come on.
是的 相信我吧 来吧
But what makes you think they’ll do it?
你觉得他们会愿意做吗
They all have nothing to lose.
对他们又没有什么损失
No!
错!
You guys, listen up. check it out.
伙计们 听着
Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it’s like
我想你们每个人都清楚
To be forced to conform and become an msa robot, right?
被强迫做马里兰艺校的机器人的滋味 对吧?
Yeah, they wanted me to cut my hair.
对 他们让我剪掉头发
Yeah, and fix my teeth.
矫正我的牙齿
I like your teeth. thank you.
我喜欢你的牙齿呢 谢谢
I like your accent.
我喜欢你的口音
What kind of accent?
哪种口音?
The accent you have. you have an accent.
你那种口音 你有口音
I have no accent. it’s really strong.
我没有口音 很重的口音
That’s my point.
这就是我想说的
I know that each one of you guys has an amazing talent
我知道你们每个人都有过人的才能
That this school doesn’t know what to do with.
但是学校却不懂得发掘利用
I think it’s time we do something with that talent.
是时候展示我们的才能了
like what? like form a crew
怎么展示? 组个团队
And compete at the streets.
然后在街头参加比赛
no, no! I heard it’s dangerous.
不 不! 听说很危险的
Forget about what you heard.
那就当没说过
The streets is about the best dance crew showing off what they got.
街头是顶级舞蹈团队秀本领的地方
we don’t stand a chance. what are you talking about?
我们不可能的 你在说什么
I’ve seen you do stunts in the school play.
我看过你在学校戏剧节中的精彩表演
There’s a reason they call you monster.
这就是他们叫你做奇人的原因
Like this?
像这样?
that was hot. that’s crazy.
真热辣 真疯狂
Kido, you went crazy at the showcase after-party last year.
奇多 你去年在私人展览舞会的表演让人无比疯狂
Oh, that was fun.
真的很好玩
get it, kido. she won’t… she won’t stop.
知道了 奇多 她不会…她停不下来了
She won’t stop, she won’t. you need to stop.
她停不了了 停不了了 你要停下来
so when is it? that’s the thing.
什么时候比赛? 那就是问题所在
Nobody knows when or where
没有人知道什么时候
until a text message of the night of.
什么地点 到比赛当晚才会收到信息
So we have got to be ready.
所以我们得先准备好
Sounds good.
听起来不错
director collins’d never let us rehearse here.
但柯林斯主任不会同意我们在这排练的
no way. who said director collins has to know?
肯定不行 谁说一定要柯林斯同意的?
he’s got the keys.
他有钥匙
Borrowed and copied.
借来配了一把
Msa after hours. I like it.
马里兰艺校的课后娱乐 我喜欢
Yeah! oh, man, we did good.
伙计 我们真棒
What do you say we go and check out our competition?
我们去参加比赛考察下我们的实力 如何?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!