Ok. andie, you’re up.
安迪 你来
Are you serious?
你不是开玩笑吧?
Listen and interpret.
聆听并理解音乐
Andie. andie! you’re all over the place.
安迪 安迪 你真是在胡搞
Again, from the top, listen and interpret.
再来一次 重头开始 聆听并理解音乐
Stop. stop! can I have a word with you in private?
停停 我能和你私下谈谈吗
And bring your bags.
带着你的包
Do you understand you’ve been given an opportunity
你知道你被给予了别人
That others couldn’t even dream of?
连想都不敢想的机会吗
I put my name on the line for you,
我拿我的名字为你担♥保♥
And I’m beginning to wonder if I made a mistake.
而我开始怀疑我是否犯了错误
You clearly have some catching up to do.
很明显你还差的很远
Starting tomorrow I’m assigning you to attend after
从明天开始我分配你跟我
school sessions with me.
去参加课后补习班
Well, I can’t. I gotta be somewhere.
不行 我要去别的地方
Consider this an opportunity.
好好考虑一下
What?
什么?
Made a mistake and kissed a snake
犯个吻蛇的错误
How many doctors did it take?
需要多少医生?
One, two, three, four
一 二 三 四
Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
五 六 七 八 九 十
Just breathe. first day’s always the worst.
放松点 第一天总是最糟的
I was just… that’s ok.
我只是… 没关系
I come out to the front steps and meditate, too.
我也是来前面来沉思的
What? it’s not meditating.
什么? 不是沉思
It’s just, you know,
只是
You had some pretty serious balls today in class.
你今天上课时做的舞蹈很不错
I was impressed. oh, gee, thanks.
给我印象很深 天哪 谢谢
you’re welcome. so what’s your deal?
不用谢 你是干什么的?
Boy bands making a comeback?
男孩乐队复出了?
Yeah. they have a course on it here.
是的 他们在这有节课
I’m getting straight a’s.
我的成绩全优
That wouldn’t surprise me.
我并不奇怪
Look, it’s been interesting bonding with you, but I’m late.
和你在一起很有意思 但是我要迟到了
late for what? just this rehearsal thing.
迟到什么了? 就是这个排练
rehearsal for what? rehearsal with some friends.
排练干什么 和一些朋友排练
like a crew? what would you know about that?
像一个团队? 你都知道什么
Knew it. saw you at the dragon. you’re with four-one-oh.
早就知道 我在猛龙俱乐部见过你们 你和410一起
I don’t know what… I’ve always wanted to compete,
我不知道… 我一直想要比赛
I’ve just never had an in. can you hook me up?
我从来没参加过 你能为我引路吗
Hey, chase, we’re working on the routine for the fundraiser.
蔡斯 我们要为捐资活动练习舞蹈了
Are you coming?
你来吗
Yeah, I’ll be right there.
我马上就到
Sophie, I’ll meet you in the rehearsal.
索菲亚 排练时见
Ok.
好吧
Look.
听着
The streets is about where you’re from.
街舞表演与众不同
It’s not some school talent show.
根本不是学校那种舞蹈
There’s no spring floors. there’s no spotlights.
那没有弹性地板 没有聚光灯
You use what you got and…
你用你的所能来…
What makes you think you got it?
你凭什么认为你能做到你点?
Weren’t you late for something, andie?
你不是有什么事迟到了吗 安迪
All dressed in yellow
穿上黄衣服
Went upstairs to kiss a fella
上楼吻小伙
One, two, three, four
一 二 三 四
Five, six, seven, eight,
五 六 七 八
bye, andie west. nine, ten, eleven, twelve,
再见 安迪·维斯特 九 十 十一 十二
13, 14, 15, 16…
十三 十四 十五 十六…
…five, six, seven, eight. again.
…五 六 七 八 再来一次
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four. whoa, wait, oh, wait.
一 二 三 四 等下 等下
You did that different. can you do that from three four?
你做的那个不一样 你能从第三四拍开始做吗?
Let me go figure this out.
让我来把这个弄清楚
Y’all just chill here for a second.
你们在这呆一会
Where have you been? I been texting you all day.
你去哪里了? 我给你发了一天的短♥信♥
I know, I’m sorry. the school thing is crazy.
我知道 我很抱歉 学校的事太糟糕了
Will you cover for me with tuck?
你能在塔克面前帮我掩饰一下吗
Don’t I always cover for you? yeah.
我不是一直在为你打掩护吗 是的
Yo, d, let me holler at you.
让我来说说你
Yo, where you been?
你上哪去了?
I had to take care of some stuff.
我要处理一些事情
yeah, with who? charlie.
和谁呢 查理
Sarah asked me to take care of him while she was at work.
莎拉让我在她工作的时候照顾他
You still coming over tonight or what?
你今晚还来不来?
Yeah, yeah. gonna take care of some stuff and I’ll be there.
来的 我要处理一些事 我会去的
All right.
好吧
Yo! start from the beginning.
从头开始
Ok, now, point your toe.
现在 点起脚尖
You see, you’re sickling.
你看 你的腿弯了
There should be no curve disrupting the line from the knee
从膝盖向下直到你脚尖
All the way down to the tip of your toe.
这条线不能弯
there you go. that’s it.
就这样 就这样
there. that’s it. ow. pointing hurts.
那里 就这样 点脚尖好疼
Yeah, it’s supposed to.
对 这就应该疼的
Pull in your stomach. flatten, flatten, flatten.
收腹 收 收 收
Now, tuck your butt.
现在提臀
Keep this leg turned out.
保持这条腿蜷起
Turned out. turned out!
蜷起 蜷起
Oh, my god.
老天呀
Balance, balance, chasse, pas de bourree,
平衡 平衡 滑步
Turn, turn, down, finish.
转 转 下来 结束
Turn, turn, spot, spot!
转 转 注意你的点
Ready, and feet in front, feet back,
准备好 脚前 脚后
Feet front, feet back. come on.
脚前 脚后
And back and back and back and back
后 后 后 后
And back and back and back and back and back and back and back.
后 后 后 后 后 后 后 后
Good! that’s it.
好的 就这样
Andie? there’s dinner down here.
安迪 下来吃晚饭
yo, where d at?
安迪哪里去了?
She left me a message. sarah got her on lockdown again.
她给我留了条信息 莎拉又把她关起来了
Guess she’s missing out… again.
估计她又要错过了…
Guess so.
估计是
And then I was like, “damn, your breath stinks.”
然后我就像说 该死的 你口臭
Why would you say that?
你为什么那样说?
I thought it would be cool. well, it wasn’t.
我以为那样很酷 才不酷呢
it’s my mom. oh, my gosh.
是我老妈 天哪
what? that is not your ringtone.
什么 别告诉我那是你的铃♥声♥
Why? it’s the coolest thing ever.
为什么 这是最酷的铃♥声♥
Ok, fine. listen.
好吧 听着
Here we go. watch me, watch me, watch.
我来了 快看我 看我
I don’t even know him.
我真的不认识他
You were so sick. I had no idea you could dance.
你好变♥态♥ 我不知道你会跳舞
whatever. what are you talking about?
随便吧 你说什么呢
Why don’t you dance here?
你为什么不在学校跳舞?
I can freestyle all right. right?
我会跳自♥由♥风格的 好吗
But I didn’t get in here for dance.
但是我来上学不是为了跳舞
I didn’t think I could do choreography.
我不认为我能做编舞
But now I’m all about lighting design.
但是我是来学灯光设计的
the end’s not working.
结尾做的不好
Mixing those moves just feels wrong.
掺杂的那些动作感觉很不对劲
come on, man. let me show you something.
拜托 老兄 我来让你看个东西
If you put this here into a canon, and then swing through to fifth,
如果你把这个动作编入舞蹈 摆臂到第五拍
Then bring it down. step, step, stag.
然后分解动作 一步 一步 跳步
Soutenu, double tour to the knee.
平转 空转两圈 再接膝盖动作
Nice, jimmy.
这样就好了 吉米
Looks like someone’s in a good mood.
看起来有人很高兴
Must be hard living in the shadow of a legend, huh?
活在传奇人物的阴影下很难 是吧?
Wow, that coming from the msa charity case?
这是来自马里兰艺术学校慈善会的话吗
I was kidding. you’re right, he’s an ass. I’m out of here.
我只是开个玩笑 你是对的 他真是个混♥蛋♥ 我走了
Look, I never called you an ass.
听着 我从没叫过你混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!