就像现在一样
Like this.
我想要亲吻你的嘴唇
I need to kiss your mouth.
过了这么久
After this long time.
等一下
Wait.
求你了
Please.
露茜
Lucy…
我为你而死
I’m dying for you.
渴望得要死
I’m dying.
不要在这里
Not here.
我不能
I can’t.
不要 我不能
I can’t! No!
请停下来 停下来 不要
Stop, please. Stop. No!
快停下
Stop!
怎么了
What is it?!
发生了什么事
What’s the matter?
这是我妈妈
This was my mother’s
去世前给我留下的
From right before she died.
而且是关于我的
It’s about me.
它们去哪儿了 绿色的凉鞋
“Where have they gone, the green sandals?
我不是天生的母亲
“I was not made to be a mother.
我有一颗太脆弱的心
“I had too stricken a heart,
所以我穿着绿色的凉鞋 逃离这一切
“so I wore green sandals to stay apart.
后来有一天晚上 一个人站在橄榄林里
“Then one night, a man stood in an olive grove.
他打了一条毒蛇直到流血为止
“He beat a viper till it bled,
然后把我推倒在地
“then drew me down low.
就在那个夜晚
“One night was all there was.
他喂了我一片橄榄树叶
“He fed me an olive leaf,
扯断了
and broke… the…”
我的裙带
“the strap of my dress.”
过来
Come here.
我留着
“I kept…
我留着那双绿色凉鞋
“I kept on the green sandals,
但我再也无法离开那座山
“but I could not get off that hill.
意大利 你带我去了哪里
“Italy, where did you take me
那天晚上那么黑 但是
“that night so black… and still?
他有着口音和利刃
“He had an accent and a knife,
甚至在某个地方 有一个妻子
“and somewhere, even, had a wife.
他抬起我的脸 分开我的双腿
“He took my face and tore my hips,
在里面播种了新奇的
“and planted in their place something new and strange
接近爱的东西
“and near to love.
当我以为我一无所有的时候 你来了
“I thought I had nothing left, but you came later,
全新的一切
“curved anew.
原谅我
“Forgive me.
我并没有留住她的打算
“I did not have the means for catching
但当我真正拥有了可怜的小露茜
“when I got poor Lucy,

“you.”
这是我的亲生父亲
It’s my real father.
看来好像是的
So it would seem.
这不是你 对吧
It’s not you, is it?
你能想象我打了一条毒蛇吗
Can you picture me beating a viper?
我甚至不知道毒蛇是什么样子
I don’t even know what a viper looks like.
我本来以为是卡洛·里斯卡
I thought it was Carlo Lisca.
真的吗
Really?
但我现在不确定了
But I’m not sure anymore.
忘了它吧
Just forget about it.
我已经有了一个我爱的父亲了
I already have a father I love.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我从来不是很擅长
I was never very good at…
寻求我需要的东西
asking for the things that I needed.
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
很多次
Lots of times.

No.
只有一次
Just once.
艾利克斯
Alex.
艾利克斯 你还好吗
Alex, are you ok?
啊 对不起
Hmm. I’m sorry.
今天我有点不舒服
I feel a bit grotty today.
在这里 我能给你拿点东西吗
Here. Can I get you something?
我会没事的 别大惊小怪
I’ll be all right. Don’t fuss.
我只是感觉有点
I’m just feeling a bit…
焦躁
Rough.
就是这样
That’s all.
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
你会找到他的
You’ll find him.
你不会让我失望的
You won’t disappoint me.
嗯 你看起来很漂亮
Well, don’t you look nice.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
不行 我是说
No! I mean…
我从不让任何人看 直到它完成
I never let anybody look until it’s finished.
它看起来像我吗
Does it look like me?
不应该是这样
It’s not supposed to.
不像吗
It’s not?
当然不像
Of course not.
没人告诉过你
Didn’t anybody ever tell you
真正的艺术家
That the true artist
只有描绘自己吗
Only ever depicts himself?
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
你确定你不会来吗
You sure you won’t come?
过去二十年都是一样的
It’s been the same for the last 20 years.
为什么今晚会不一样
Why should tonight be different?
我以为和你在一起的生活会是一个漫长的聚会
I thought life with you was going to be one long party.
可并不是这样
Not so.
贝拉
Bella.
这让我想起了我过去常去的舞会
This reminds me of dances I used to go to
当我还是个女孩的时候
when I was a girl.
想家是不是很傻
Silly, isn’t it, to feel homesick
在这样一个神奇的地方
in a magic place like this?
美总是触发心灵感伤
Beauty wounds the heart.
不敢相信
I can’t believe
你真的带来了那东西
you actually brought that thing.
你知道
You know,
总有令人惊讶的事情发生
something surprising always happens
每年在这个聚会上
every year at this party.
你会看到的
You’ll see.
来吧 再吃一点
Come on, just a little more.
卡洛
Carlo.
是克里斯托弗
It’s Christopher!
是啊
Yeah.
端着一个火盆
Bearing a torch.

Oh!
你好
Hello.
嗨 克里斯托弗
Hi, Christopher.
这就是你想要的生活吗
Is this what you want in life?
我没有意识到
I didn’t realize
他是 呃
He was a, uh…
他是什么
He was what?

Uh…
哦 露西
Oh, Lucy.
亲爱的 你能拿着吗
Darling, would you hold that?
嗯 当然 好的
Uh, sure. Fine.
我可以帮你个忙吗
Can I do you a favor?
什么
What?
等下 它看起来像一艘宇宙飞船
Wait. See. It looks like a spaceship.
看到了吗 看起来好多了
See? It looks so much better.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡络
Carlo.
你想跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
现在吗
Now?
是的
Now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!