♪ Unchained ♪
♪ 我们都看着一个不同的画面 ♪
♪ We’re all looking at a different picture ♪
♪ 和新的心境 ♪
♪ Through this new frame of mind ♪
♪ 无数花朵在绽放 ♪
♪ A thousand flowers could bloom ♪
♪ 走开 给我们一点空间 ♪
♪ Move over and give us some room ♪
♪ 好吧 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 给我个理由 ♪
♪ Give me a reason ♪
♪ 来爱你 ♪
♪ To love you ♪
♪ 给我个理由 ♪
♪ Give me a reason ♪
♪ 来做女人♪
♪ To dream ♪
露茜 你好
Ciao, Lucy!
噢 该死
Ow, shit!
你摔伤了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
没有
No.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Yes!
这个嘛
Well…
他们会来接我的
They’ll come and pick me up
明早黎明时分
tomorrow morning at dawn.
不管怎样 谢谢
Well, thank you, anyway.
不行
No!
你不能就这么走
You can’t just go
你不能就在路边上坐着
and sit at the bottom of the drive.
你想要喝杯茶吗
Would you like a cup of tea?
你是公路巡警吗
Are you in the highway patrol?
不 我是军人
No. In the Army.
你一定要尝尝我们的蜂蜜
You must try some of our honey.
它是我们自己养的蜜蜂酿的
It’s from our own bees.
你的军衔是什么
What’s your rank?
中尉
Man: Lieutenant.
给 吃块饼干
Here. Have a biscuit.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
别生我的气
Don’t be cross with me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我们都要去比萨店吃饭
We’re all going to a pizzeria for dinner,
如果你想来的话
if you want to come.
是吗
Yeah?
我想我就不去了
I think I’ll pass on that.
你这是怎么了
What have you done?
只是擦伤而已
It’s just a scratch.
太糟糕了
That’s terrible.
不 等等 让我帮你处理一下
No, wait. I’ll do something about it.
我有东西可以做到这一点
I’ve got stuff that’s going to do that.
我要把它清理干净
I’m going to clean it up.
给 放在我膝盖上
Here, put it on my knee.
来吧
Come on.
哦 我们得清理一下
Oh, we have to clean that up.
酒精
Alcohol?
你知道的
You know…
你不能让它影响到你
You mustn’t let it get to you.
什么
What?
我们
Us.
我们对你没有任何恶意
We don’t mean you any harm.
轻点
Gentle.
就是在这山上
It’s just that up on this hill,
我们唯一要谈的就是
the only thing we have to talk about
彼此之间
ts each other.
拜托 吹吹气
Blow on it, please.
你不知道会有多好
You don’t know how much good
在你来到这里之后对我的好处
tour being here has done me.
比任何的药物都好用
Better than all the drugs.
你就像是我自己能移♥动♥的吊瓶车
You’re my own personal walking I.V.
你会法语吗
Do you know French?
一般般
Comme ci comme ca.
你得允许我有点轻浮
You have to allow me a little frivolity.
请说英语
English, please.
我是来这里工作的
I’m here for work.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
不允许我谈论
not something I’m permitted to discuss.
噢 绝密的
Oh, top secret.
噢 绝密的吗
Oh, top secret?
你好
Ciao!
噢嘿
Oh…Hey.
这是加布里埃拉
This is Gabriella.
和我们坐在这里
Sit down with us here.
露茜
Lucy
她看到的克里斯托弗 不是我
The Christopher she looked at wasn’t me
中尉 来吃点意式烤面包
Lieutenant, have some bruschetta.
不 谢谢 大蒜让我气味难闻
No, thanks. Garlic gives me gas.

Oh!
把桌子上的东西拿开
Get the shit off the table.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
我不能在那堆垃圾里撒尿
I can’t piss in that shit pile.
我是说错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong?
不 不 他是个很有名的艺术品经销商
No, no. He’s a very well-known art dealer.
他是传奇人物
He’s legendary,
但有时他会有这些小插曲
but sometimes he has these little episodes.
吉约姆先生很夸张
Mr. Guillaume is very theatrical.
我们上去
Up we go
你是个天使一样的淫♥妇♥
天使们又在说话了 吉先生
The angels talking again, Mr. G.
看来是送天使回去睡的时候了
I think it’s time we took the angels home to bed.
也许我能帮忙
Perhaps I could help?
我想我们能应付 谢谢
I think we can manage. Thanks.
啊 亲爱的朋友 对不起
Ah, mon ami, I’m sorry.
我没有 车送你
I haven’t a car for you.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mummy.
再见
Bye.
再见
Ciao.
露西 想玩吗
Lucy, want to play?
黛西 露西在帮爸爸
Daisy, Lucy is helping daddy
她的工作
with his work.
米兰达 想过来玩吗
Miranda, want to come and play?
不 我不想和小猪玩
No. I’m not in the mood for playing with piglets.
理查德 来吧
Richard! Come w–

Ow!

Uh…
哎呀
Oops!
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
受死吧
Take that!
去死吧
And that!
去死吧
And that!
去死吧
And that!
去死吧
And that!
去死吧
And that!
我永远不会准备好的
I’ll never be ready.
你是自♥由♥的
You’re free.
你好
Ciao!
那么加布里埃拉什么时候离开的
So when did Gabriella leave?
今天早上 我叫她走的
This morning. I asked her to.
为什么
Why?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
露茜
Lucy.
这就是橄榄林
So this is an olive grove?

Yes.
你刚刚太美了
You looked very beautiful back there.
我无法把我的眼睛移开
I could not take my eyes away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!