To see this guy.
我们和他呆了十分钟
We had 10 minutes with him.
正好十分钟 不多不少
Exactly 10. No more, no less.
天哪 米兰达
God, Miranda.
我记得那个家伙
I remember that guy.
哦 他很讨厌
Oh, he was repulsive.
我得承认 他很怪异的
He was creepy, I must admit.
我一点都不记得了
I don’t remember mine at all.
我当时喝醉了
I was completely drunk.
我在汽车里
It was in a car.
当时正在下雪
It was snowing.
当年我十一岁
Richard: I was 11…
和我的保姆在一起都吃了迷幻药
tripping with my baby-sitter.
露茜
Lucy?
坠入爱河怎么样
What about falling in love?
你们都没有提到坠入爱河
None of you even mentioned falling in love.
没有爱
[Translating] There’s not love.
只有爱的证明
There’s only proof of love.
那你呢 奥斯瓦尔多
And what about you, Osvaldo?
我不知道哪个更荒谬
I don’t know which is more ridiculous:
是这边的谈话 还是那边正在谈论的愚蠢政♥治♥
this conversation or the silly political one going on over there.
那你呢
What about you?
哦 我没有
Oh,no,not me.
你没什么
Not you, what?
爱情
Love.
我的字典里没有这个词
That’s not a word that I use.
这是我听过的最悲伤的事情了
That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.
我认为这样可以省掉很多的麻烦
I think I miss a lot of trouble that way.
我认为我错过了你的很多时光
I think I’ve missed a lot of you.
天哪
Oh, my god.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 没关系
That’s ok. That’s ok.
你走得太远了
You’ve been too far away.
露茜
Lucy.
谁呀
Yeah?
我啊
Yeah.
嘿 卢
Hey, Lu.
我只是想或许 呃
I was just wondering if maybe, uh…
我可以 嗯 借支烟抽
I could, um, bum a smoke.
我还以为你讨厌抽烟呢
I thought you hated smoking.
啊 是的 别告诉米兰达
Ah, yes, well, don’t tell Miranda.
天啊
Jesus.
总有一天 我要戒掉它
Have to quit someday, I guess.
我从没有到过这里
I have never been down here.
呵呵
Huh.
哦 这就是
Oh, so this is, like…
景色啊
the view.
我明白了
I get it.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha.
我在纽约有间阁楼房♥
I have a loft in New York.
不过 我得说
Although, I must say,
浴室并没有完全占满
the bathroom wasn’t
到整个房♥间
to the entire room.
这是什么
Ah, what have we here?
你也写作吗
You do write, huh?
对不起
Sorry.
你都写些什么
What do you write about?
你的幻想吗
Your fantasies?
我是说 你确实有幻想 对吧
I mean, you do have fantasies, right?
人人都有的
Everybody does.
你知道吗 有个练习
You know, there’s this exercise
是演员们常做的
that actors do
去探索他们的幻想
to explore their fantasies
摆脱他们的束缚解放天性
and to shed their inhibitions.
你试过吗
Have you ever tried that?
解除控制
Giving up control?
怎么做 比如
Like what?
比如 跪在地上
Like, get on your knees.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha!
是啊 跪在地上
Right. On my knees.
我做给你看
I’ll show you.
好啊
Okay.
你先来
You go first.
可以
Okay.
现在
Now…
趴下
on all fours.
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding–
别说话
No talking.
现在
Now…
去镜子那儿
Go to the mirror.
慢慢地
Slowly.
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
伸出舌头
Tongue out.
舔它
And lick.
很好
Good.
再舔
And lick.
好猫咪
Good kitty.
喵儿
Rrr.
喵儿
Rrr.
舔吧
Lick.
现在 用你的舌头碰我的舌头
Now, touch your tongue to my tongue
为了最终的联结
for the ultimate connection.
嗯 露西 我只是想知道
Um, Lucy, I was just wondering–
噢 理查德
Oh, Richard.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
怎么回事
Wh-what’s going on?
呃 嗯 我们只是 呃
Richard: Uh, well, we were just, uh…
你知道的
You know.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
米兰达
Miranda!
老实说
Quite frankly,
我不知道你为什么要来这里
I don’t know why you even bothered coming.
要么你在某处慢跑
Either you’re jogging your ass off somewhere,
或者你把耳朵粘在那该死的电♥话♥上
or you’ve got your ear glued to that bloody phone.
你俩刚才做什么
Plus, you reek of aftershave.
另外 你还有剃须后的臭味
What were you two doing in there?
没有什么
Nothing.
没有什么 看在老天的份上
Nothing? For christ’s sake!
你在那儿像狗一样在她周围嗅来嗅去
You’re in there sniffing around her like a dog!
米兰达 让我解释
Miranda, I was explaining
我在和她讲李斯特拉斯伯格的表演技巧
the Lee Strasberg acting technique.
很抱歉 我不能接受
No. I’m sorry.
怎么了
What?
由波蒂希德乐队表演《荣耀盒》
by Portishead playing Glory Box Portishead 英国乐队 另类摇滚 电子 Glory Box《荣耀盒》 Portishead 是英国西南部的一个不起眼的港口 Portishead乐队的灵魂人物Geoff Barrow 在那里度过了他的童年 在组建Portishead 之前 Geoff Barrow曾在一些小的音乐制♥作♥ 室工作过 曾和Massive Attack合作过 乐队组建之后 先为一部名为《To Kill a Deadman》 的影片制♥作♥了电影音乐(同时他们也参加了该片的演出) 后加入GO! Discs公♥司♥ 94年乐队出版了第一张专辑《Dummy》
♪ 我已经疲倦了 ♪
♪ I’m so tired ♪
尼科洛
Niccol
♪ 玩 ♪
♪ Of playin’ ♪
玩这弓和箭
♪ Playin’ with his bow and arrow ♪
♪ 我将另寻其它 ♪
♪ Gonna keep my hideaway ♪
♪ 把它留给其他女孩 ♪
♪ Leave it to the other girls ♪
♪ 玩 ♪
♪ To play ♪
♪ 因为我已经被诱惑太久了 ♪
♪ For I’ve been a temptress too long ♪
♪ 好吧 ♪
♪ Yes ♪
♪ 给我一个理由去 ♪
♪ Give me a reason ♪
♪ 来爱你 ♪
♪ To love you ♪
不
No, um…
谢谢
Grazie.
♪ 我只是想做 ♪
♪ I just-a wanna be ♪
♪ 一个女人 ♪
♪ A woman ♪
♪ 从现在开始 ♪
♪ From this time ♪
♪ 释放我 ♪