Excuse me, but you wouldn’t happen to have
那种外国牌子的香烟我想闻闻味
any more of that exotic brand of cigarette I can smell,
行吗
would you?
嗨
Hi.
这不是我最好的剧本
It’s not my best play.
我相当喜欢它
I really liked it.
但这会是人们记得我的东西
It’s the one they’ll remember me for.
你知道 我的病不会传染的
I’m not contagious, you know.
我总是和别人这样抽烟
I always smoke this way with other people.
有个医生说我还能活有三个月
One doctor even gave me three months.
另一个医生说我 看情况还有一两周
One said a week or two, depending.
根据第三个医生的说法
According to the third,
我们现在说话的时候我应该是死了
I should be dead as we speak.
我倾向于
I tend to…
认为第一个医生是最明智的
think of the first doctor as being the wisest.
太糟糕了
That’s terrible.
你不是那种道德主义者
You’re not one of those moralistic
年轻人 对吗
young people, are you?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是指性♥爱♥
I mean sex.
你反对性♥爱♥吗
Do you disapprove of sex?
不反对
No.
我似乎还记得 没有什么比性更爽快的了
Nothing more transporting, I seem to remember…
除了上好的大♥麻♥
Except perhaps good grass.
我真的不知道
I wouldn’t really know.
我真的没有尝试过
I haven’t really had it that much.
大♥麻♥吗
Grass?
不是 性
No. Sex.
嗯
Hmm?
你是说你从未和任何人睡过
You mean you never slept with anybody?
没有
No.
像你这样漂亮的女孩都没有吗
A beautiful girl like you?
好吧
Well…
你记不记得我妈妈
Do you remember my mother
有一双绿色的凉鞋
having a pair of green sandals?
凉鞋
Sandals?
我认为是这样 她本来可以的
I think so. She could have.
她穿着漂亮的衣服
She wore wonderful clothes.
请原谅
Excuse me.
她是一位穿着最好的诗人
She was the best-dressed poet.
在拍时装大♥片♥的间隙
Writing transporting little…
写下了许多迷人诗句
verses in between fashion shoots and…
为什么
Why?
为什么你从不想和任何人做♥爱♥
Why have you never wanted to sleep with anyone?
不是我不想
It’s not that I
不想和任何人做♥爱♥
haven’t wanted to sleep with anyone.
嗯
Hmm?
告诉我
Tell me.
反正我也知道不了多久了
It’s not as if I’m going to know for very long.
有一个我很喜欢的人
There was this one guy that I really liked.
我十五岁那年夏天认识他
I met him in the summer when I was 15.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
他是我第一个真正接吻的人
He was the first person I really kissed…
而且 嗯 我们互相书信来往了一阵
and, um, we wrote each other for a while.
他有一封信是说
There was this one letter about, um,
有一只野兽在他
him having an animal
心里徘徊
prowling through his heart,
我记住了他信中的所有话
and I memorized the whole thing.
但是过了一段时间 他的来信就停止了
But then after a while, they just stopped.
然后你妈妈去世了 一切都停止了
And then your mum died, and everything stopped.
嗯
Hmm?
不是因为我妈妈
It’s not because of my mother.
她的死与这无关
Her death has nothing to do with it.
独自生活更容易
It’s easier to stay alone.
露茜 露茜 露茜
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.
你不能在你这个年纪就做这样的决定
You can’t have decided that at your age.
我没做决定
I haven’t decided.
你需要一个让你一见倾心的人
You’re in need of a ravisher.
我在等待
I’m waiting.
露茜 露茜 露茜
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy–
你能不能别再说了
Would you stop saying that?
你害怕了
You’re scared.
你害怕什么
What is it you’re scared of?
是不是还有别的事情
There’s something else, isn’t there?
我能看出来 你似乎
I can see. You seem to be…
吸多了
Stoned.
我要睡觉了
I’m going to bed.
别忘了这个
Don’t forget this.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
看看谁来了
Well, look who’s up and about.
我度过了一个美好的夜晚
I had a great night.
你见过露茜了
You met Lucy.
她让人无法抗拒
Oh…She’s irresistible.
我为她疯狂
I’m mad about her.
你这一脸的笑容是怎么回事
Now, what’s that smile about?
什么笑容
What smile?
现在 来吧 快告诉我
Now, come on. Tell.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这个嘛
Well…
我们只是聊了聊天
We just…talked.
他和你说了什么
What did she tell you?
我有种感觉
I have a feeling…
不像她有的那么强烈
not as much as she might have done.
哦 接着说
Oh, come on.
不 不 不 你不能保守住秘密
No, no, no. You can’t keep a secret.
我当然可以
Of course I can.
真的
Really?
发生了什么事
What’s going on?
什么都没发生
Nothing’s going on.
诺埃米 你会告诉你的读者什么
Noemi, what would you tell your readers
关于一个在你面前悬挂着秘密的人
about a man who dangles a secret in front of you?
我不是在悬挂它
I wasn’t dangling it.
是你 你就是
Yes, you were.
不是 我没有
No, I was not.
他心里是想说出来
He wants to tell it.
我们要为
we’re going to have
露茜找些朋友
to find Lucy some friends
她和我们这群老人在一起肯定觉得没意思
so she doesn’t get bored with all us old people.
我们已经老了吗
Are we that old already?
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hi.
不好意思 我的生物钟全乱了
Sorry. My time’s all screwed up.
想喝点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
谢谢
Please.
来点面包
Have some bread.
你要牛奶吗
Do you take milk?
是啊 哦 你好 没事 没关系
Yeah. Oh, hey! Uh, no, it’s fine.
嗯 几点到
Um, what time is it there?
你要加糖吗
Do you take sugar?
让菲利普·卡斯特里尼当露西的男朋友怎么样
What about Filippo Castellini as Lucy’s boyfriend?
行了 米兰达
Okay, Miranda.
太花心了
Terrible flirt.
哈里·费尼莫尔·琼斯呢
What about Harry Fenimore Jones?
不行 对一个美国女孩来说 他性格太反常了
No. Too perverse for an American girl.
你能把糖递给我吗 诺艾米
Would you pass the sugar, Noemi?
那就卡塔莱 卡塔莱会喜欢露西的
Ben Cartaclay. Cartaclay would love Lucy.
够了
Basta!
谢谢您 我觉得自己像个分类广♥告♥
Thank you. I feel like a classified ad.
你听到吗
Do you hear that?
我们来看看这噪音的源头