你走吧
Off you go.
什么
What?
没有什么
Nothing.
你好
Hello.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
没有哪儿
Nowhere.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备睡觉
Going to sleep.
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
我应该在那儿睡的
I will absolutely sleep there.
哦
Oh…
头真晕
Spinning head.
没关系
It’s ok.
不 不 我坚决要求
No. No. I absolutely insist.
约翰李胡克演奏的《安妮梅》
《Anna 》Mae by John Lee Hooker playing 约翰李胡克 John Lee Hooker美国擅弹唱布鲁斯的吉他手 1917年8月生在密西西比州 是美国蓝调布鲁斯 音乐的先驱之一 胡克那带有密西西比州三角 洲特色 具有催眠意味的蓝调影响了几代摇滚 歌♥手和民谣歌♥手 直到上世纪80年代 他的音 乐仍然得到广泛的赞誉 2001年6月21日在旧金 山的家中安详地去世 享年83岁.
♪ 需要你日日夜夜 安娜梅 ♪
♪ Need you night and day, Anna Mae ♪
♪ 安娜梅 安娜梅 ♪
♪ Anna Mae, Anna Mae ♪
♪ 我要你做我自己 安娜梅 ♪
♪ I want you for my own, Anna Mae ♪
♪ 安娜梅 安娜梅 ♪
♪ Anna Mae, Anna Mae ♪
♪ 别一个人离开我 ♪
♪ Don’t ever leave me by myself ♪
♪ 安娜梅 安娜梅 ♪
♪ Anna Mae, Anna Mae ♪
♪ 别让我在这里哭 ♪
♪ Don’t leave me here to cry ♪
♪ 你 你 你离开我 离开我 ♪
♪ You, you, you leave me, leave me ♪
♪ 我相信我会死 ♪
♪ I believe I will die ♪
嗯 啊
Uh! Ahh.
♪ 安娜美 ♪
♪ Anna Mae. ♪
嗯 啊
Uh! Ahh.
啊
Ah!
♪ 哦 安娜梅 安娜梅 安娜梅 ♪
♪ Oh, Anna Mae, Anna Mae, Anna Mae ♪
♪ 我的 我的安娜梅♪
♪ My own, my own Anna Mae ♪
呵呵
Huh.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
来吧
Come on.
我不知道
I don’t know
你在抱怨什么 你知道吗
what you’re complaining about, you know?
当你想要的时候 你得到了你想要的
You’ve been getting what you want,when you want it.
所以我应该感激你
So I’m supposed to be grateful?
我已经可以想象你下个夏天在南塔基特
I can already picture your next summer on Nantucket
黄蜂(WASP),盎格鲁—
撒克逊族裔的白人新教♥徒♥ 指社会 上拥有强大权力和影响力的白人
和黄蜂的女继承人在一起
with some WASP heiress.
请原谅我 我在某种程度上误导了你吗
Excuse me. Have I misled you in some way?
不管发生什么
Whatever happened to…
你看到的就是你得到的 啊
“what you see is what you get,” huh?
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
这不是你 我了解你
This isn’t you. I know you.
这些话和你老婆说吧
Tell that to your wife.
告诉你老婆你对我有多了解
Tell your wife how well you know me.
好吧
All right.
我要打电♥话♥给西诺雷利医生
I’m going to call Dr. Signorelli.
哦 天哪 不要
Oh, god, no.
他闻起来像块腐烂的肉
He smells like rotten meat.
嗯
Mmm.
艾利克斯 你需要更多的帮助
Alex, you need more help.
露西挑选了一个好人吗
Did Lucy choose a good one?
她选择了她的第一个
She chose her first one.
太可笑了 不是吗
It’s ludicrous, isn’t it?
什么
What?
行将就木
About to snuff it, and still…
还在追逐求爱
Still chasing tail.
呵呵
Huh.
你就是这样
That’s how you are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 到底是什么
Thank you for what exactly?
没有什么
Nothing.
好吧
Right.
哈 哈 哈
Hee hee hee!
再见
Bye.
再见
Ciao.
再见
Ciao.
再见
Ciao.
好点了吗
Uh.
好多了
Better?
是啊
Yeah.
好极了 哦 给我一支烟 伊恩
Great. Oh, give me a cig, Ian.
噢 看在上帝的份上 艾利克斯
Oh, for god’s sake, Alex.
你真的自己买♥♥过烟吗
Have you ever actually bought a cigarette?
我买♥♥了一支烟
I bought a cigarette
上次你买♥♥衬衫时
the last time you bought a shirt.
再见 再见 天空镶了银白边 – 艾利克斯
Good bye Good bye. The sky was edged with silver and white. – Alex.
就像在游♥行♥ 对吗 亲爱的
It’s like being in a parade, isn’t it, darling?
都是所有该死医生的错
All the bloody doctor’s fault.
你知道 我可以走路的
You know, I’m quite able to walk.
如果你能看到自己
If you could see yourselves.
我不想看见他在医院的样子
I don’t want to see him at the hospital.
哦 没关系 你留下来
Oh, that’s fine. You stay.
和他说再见吧
Say good-bye to him.
嗨
Hi.
啊 露西 让我看看你是否与众不同
Ah, Lucy. Let me see if you look different.
我不太明白你的意思
I didn’t really.
哦 你不要介意我
Oh, you mustn’t mind me.
我很喜欢看着你
I so enjoyed watching you.
那么的美丽
All that beauty.
我们不幸运吗 嗯
Aren’t we lucky? Hmm?
啊 这才是我的好姑娘
Ah, there’s my girl.
带上它吧
Take it with you.
嗯 我会和护士在一起分享
Mmm. I’ll share it with the nurses.
再见了
See you.
嗯
Mmm.
你记得 你在哪里吗
Do you… remember where you were
1975年8月
in August 1975?
嗯 那年春天我们买♥♥下了这房♥子
Mmm. We bought the house in the spring of that year,
我想我们应该在这里 怎么了
so we would have been here, I think. Why?
我妈妈是那时候怀上我的
It’s when I was conceived.
怎么了
What?
哦 没事
Oh, nothing.
你看起来像是有事的样子
You look like something.
啊 只是 想起
Ah, it’s just that… Thinking.
想起什么
What?
我想起 那是我给你妈妈做肖像的时候
I think that was when I did your mother’s portrait.
和我想的一样
That’s what I thought.
我不能肯定
I couldn’t be sure.
戴安娜会记得的 但是 不 不 不
Diana would remember. But, no, no, no.
当时她在伦敦
She was in london then,
处理她的离婚和孩子的监护权
sorting out her divorce and the custody of the kids.
没有必要问她
Be no point in asking her.
这是我们不多的 分开中的一次
It was one of the few times we’ve ever been apart.
不 我不会问她的
No. I wouldn’t ask her.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
我也是 完成了吗
So am I… done?
什么
What?
哦 差不多了
Oh. Almost.
我现在能看看吗
Can I see now?
如果我现在给你看
If I show it to you now,
这必须是我们的秘密
it must be our secret.
好
Okay.
你可以保守秘密 对吧
You can keep a secret, can’t you?
当然
Yes.
我可是从大♥师♥哪里学来的
I learned from the master.
你怎么会变成这么美丽可爱的女孩呢
How did you get to be such a lovely girl?