《Rocket Boy》 by Liz Phair playing Rocket 莉斯·法尔 全名是Elizabeth Clark Phair 1967年生于 美国康奈提格州 是一位美国女歌♥手 词曲作者 吉他手 在1995年和1996年的”格莱美”蝉联 “最佳摇滚女歌♥手奖” 曾经一度是独♥立♥摇滚歌♥ 手打入主流音乐圈的成功代表 在Avril Lavigne 声名显赫前 一度也是美国摇滚乐坛的时尚女明星代表
♪ 没有看到 ♪
♪ Didn’t see ♪
♪ 我不知道 我以前从没听说过 ♪
♪ I had no idea, I never heard it before ♪
♪ 我说 你有什么好处 ♪
♪ And instead why don’t I, yeah ♪
♪ 为什么不去做 ♪
♪ Why don’t I ♪
♪ 这不是爱的问题 是的 ♪
♪ It’s not a question of love, yeah ♪
♪ 你曾经是我最喜欢的玩具 ♪
♪ You used to be my favorite toy ♪
♪ 但是我的火箭男孩怎么了 ♪
♪ But what happened ♪
♪ 给我的 ♪
♪ To my ♪
♪ 火箭男孩 ♪
♪ Rocket boy ♪
♪ 火箭男孩 ♪
♪ Rocket boy ♪
♪ 你要去哪里 ♪
♪ Where are you gonna land? ♪
♪ 我说了不要 不要阻止它 ♪
♪ I said don’t, don’t stop it ♪
♪不要 不要阻止它 ♪
♪ Don’t, don’t stop it ♪
♪ 我们如何理解 ♪
♪ How we all understand ♪
你好
Ciao.
♪ 你曾经是我的骄傲和快乐 ♪
♪ You used to be my pride and joy ♪
♪ 现在你只是我的火箭 ♪
♪ Now you’re just my rocket ♪
♪ 火箭男孩 ♪
♪ Rocket boy ♪
♪ 火箭男孩 ♪
♪Rocket boy♪
♪ 火箭男孩 ♪
♪Rocket boy♪
♪ 你要去哪里 ♪
♪Where are you gonna land?♪
♪ 我说了不要 不要阻止它 ♪
♪I said don’t, don’t stop it♪
♪ 不要 不要停止 ♪
♪Don’t, don’t stop it♪
♪ 我们如何理解 ♪
♪How we all understand♪
♪ 你曾经是我的骄傲和快乐 ♪
♪You used to be my pride and joy♪
♪ 现在你只是我的火箭 ♪
♪Now you’re just my rocket♪
♪ 我的火箭小子 ♪
♪My rocket boy♪
谢谢你
Thank you.
你做什么
What are you doing?
你令我想起了某人
What are you doing?
什么
What?
我和你曾同坐一飞机
I was on the plane with you.
见鬼
Shit.
这是给你的
This is for you.
艾萨克·海耶斯演奏的《漫步》
A sample of 《Walk》 On By by Isaac Hayes playing 艾萨克·海耶斯 1942年8月20日- 2008年8月10日作为一个 音乐家 为1971年版的《夏福特》制♥作♥的 原声音乐 令其获得了一座奥斯卡奖和两 座葛莱美奖 2002年他进入了”摇滚名人 堂” 艾萨克·海耶斯同时也是一位演员 他在不少电影中都有过出演
胡佛乐队演奏的《威基》
《Wicky》by Hoover playing Hooverphonic 乐队原名Hoover是一个比利时摇滚 / 流行乐团 成立于1995年 尽管他们最初处于跳跃式音乐 类型 但他们很快将声音扩展到了无法再轻松 分类的程度 乐队最初称自己为Hoover 但后来 由于使用Hoover名字的其他团体多 而改名为Hooverphonic
♪ 先锋六 ♪
♪ Profit 6 ♪
♪零零九一♪
♪ 0, 0, 9, 1 ♪
♪ 这是我们银河太阳的航♥班♥号♥ ♪
♪ This is the flight number of our galactic sun ♪
♪ 先锋六 ♪
♪ Profit 6 ♪
♪ 零零九一 ♪
♪ 0, 0, 9, 1 ♪
♪ 在我们开始之前 ♪
♪ We’ve always thought ♪
♪ 你应该知道 ♪
♪ That you should know that ♪
♪ 你不是唯一 ♪
♪ You’re not the only one ♪
♪ 能伤害我的人 ♪
♪ Who can hurt me… ♪
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello.
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
戴安娜
Diana.
戴安娜
Diana?
嗯
Mmm.
嗨
Hi.
露西
Lucy.
哦 露西
Oh, Lucy.
我们一直在等着你的电♥话♥
We were waiting for you to call.
我自己打出租车过来的
Lucy: I got a cab.
进来吧
Diana: Come on in.
伊恩 快起床 露茜回来了
Ian, wake up! Lucy’s here!
我无法相信你已长大成人了
I can’t get over how grown-up you look.
我希望自己能像个成年人 毕竟过了四年了
I hope so, after 4 years.
克里斯托弗在吗
Is Christopher here?
他本该在昨天我生日的时候
Well, he was supposed to turn up yesterday…
就出现了
for my birthday,
但他还在土耳其周围游荡
but he’s still floating somewhere around Turkey
和他的朋友尼科洛一起
with his friend Niccol.
尼科洛·多纳蒂
Niccol Donati.
你还记得他
Do you remember him?
当然
Yeah.
露茜 欢迎
Lucy. Welcome.
欢迎
Ian: Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
我对这里记忆犹新
I remember all of this exactly,
就像我才离开一周一样
just from one week.
我的蜜蜂
The bees.
你不打扰他们 他们就不会打扰你的
You don’t bother them, they won’t bother you.
看到了吗 我们修好了这间旧干草仓
See? We fixed up the old hay barn.
只花了我们二十年时间
Only took us 20 years.
当我们刚来的时候 这里什么都没有
When we came here first, there was nothing–
没有水 没有电
No water, no electricity.
买♥♥这里花光了我们所有的钱
Cost us every penny we had
只是为了买♥♥♥房♥♥子
just to buy the place.
那你为什么还要搬到这里来
Lucy: So why’d you move here, then?
为了工作
Work.
在这群山之中有着艺术创作的优良传统
There’s a great tradition of art in these hills.
在隔壁房♥间里
In the room next door,
有我们的老朋友艾利克斯·帕里什
you’ve got Alex Parrish, old friend of ours.
他也也很了解你妈妈
He knew your mother, too.
那个作家
The writer?
现在病得很重
Been very sick.
我们每个人都很痛心
Distressing for everyone.
我希望你是个耐心的人
I hope you’re patient
因为 我有点笨手笨脚的
Because… I fumble along a bit.
你会帮我吗
You’ll help?
怎样帮
How?
就让我看着你
Let me look at you.
我希望不是一直看着我
Not all the time, I hope.
看你的时候你甚至不会察觉到
You won’t even be aware.
那你就住下吧 可以先去游泳
So get settled in. Have a swim.
我们在日落的时候吃饭 但是
We eat at sunset, but…
在日落之前回来
come up before.
这是你的拖鞋吗
Is this your slipper?
我觉得应该是
I suppose so.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我叫露茜
I’m Lucy.
我是吉拉姆
I am Guillaume.
很高兴认识你
Enchante.
是来这里参观吗
Here for a visit?
伊恩为我画像
Ian’s doing my portrait.
这只是个借口
It’s really just an excuse
我爸爸送我到意大利
for my father to send me to Italy
作为礼物
as a present.
嘿 布鲁诺先生在哪里
Hey, where is Signor Bruno?
我有个梦要告诉他
I have a dream to tell him.
嘿 你忘了你的拖鞋
Hey, you forgot your slipper.
哦 谢谢 小姐
Oh! Merci, mademoiselle!
我要去游泳了 再见
I’m going to go for a swim. Bye.
谢谢
Merci.
天啊 我以为你溺水了
Jesus. I thought you were drowning.
我还在想我是不是要
I was wondering whether I was going
去把你拉出来
to have to haul you out or not.
你是米兰达
You’re Miranda.
你以前来过 是吗
You were here before, weren’t you?
四年前
4 Years ago.
你哥哥住在这里 不是你
Your brother was here, not you.
嗯 我不是真的住在这里
Well, I don’t really live here,
但我们每年都来
but we come every year
来庆祝妈妈过生日
for mummy’s birthday to console her.
克里斯托弗现在很迷茫