-你叫什么名字? -莱拉
– What’s your name? – Lila.
听着 听着 莱拉她是个护士
Now listen, listen. Lila here’s a nurse.
我要你听她说话 好吗?
I want you to listen to her voice, all right?
-好 -好吗?
– Okay. – Okay?
我要从你口袋里找你的证件
I’m gonna go in your pockets and see if I can find your name.
-可以 好 -可以吗?
– Okay. Yeah. – All right?
你叫什么名字?你能告诉我你的名字吗?
What’s your name? Can you tell me your name?
-那是什么? -那是冰雹吗?
– What’s that? – ls that hail?
不 不 那不是冰雹
No, no, that’s not hail.
那只是灯光
That’s just the light.
亨利?亨利 这是你的名字吗?亨利 听着
Henry? Henry, is that your name? Henry, listen.
我叫萨姆 我是个医生 知道吗?
My name is Sam. I’m a doctor, all right?
我会照顾你 好吗?
I’m gonna look after you, okay?
我要你试着保持清醒
I need you to try and stay awake.
我要你听着莱拉的声音 然后保持清醒
I want you to listen to Lila’s voice and just stay awake.
-跟我们在一起 好吗? -你多大了 亨利?
– Stay with us here, okay? – How old are you, Henry?
什么?
What’s that?
-他说什么? -“原谅我”
– What did he say? – “Forgive me”.
嘿 亨利 听着 我刚才就在你的车后面
Hey, Henry, listen. I was driving right behind you.
你什么都没有做错 懂吗?你的前轮爆胎了
You didn’t do anything wrong, all right? Your front tire blew.
知道吗?那不是你的错
Okay? It wasn’t your fault.
那不是任何人的错 你不必说抱歉
It’s not anybody’s fault. You don’t have to be sorry.
那没关系
It’s okay.
现在呢?
So?
-他只是个孩子 -你会没事的
– He’s just a kid. – You’re gonna be all right.
他刚刚睡醒
He’s just waking up.
-跟我们在一起 亨利 -跟我们一起
– Stay with us, Henry. – Stay with us.
跟我们在一起 好吗?听着我的声音 亨利
Stay with me, okay? Listen to my voice, Henry.
-跟我们在一起 好吗? -他有说什么吗?
– Stay with us, okay? – Did he say something?
他在找东西 找这戒指
He’s looking for something. This ring.
给你 跟我们在一起 亨利 好吗?
There you go. You stay here with us, Henry, okay?
-对的 -保持清醒
– Yes. – Stay awake now.
宝贝 你要跟我待在车子旁边 我们不能离开对方
Honey, you gotta stay with me by the car. We can’t run away from each other.
记得我说过吗?
Remember I said this?
妈咪 那男人要死了吗?
Mommy, is that man gonna die?
不 天使 他会没事的
No, angel, he’s gonna be fine.
救护车就快到了 他们会帮助他的
The ambulance is gonna come, and they’re gonna help him out.
-你要去看看他们来了吗? -他妈的救护车呢?
– You wanna go and see if they’re comin’? – Where’s the fuckin’ ambulance?
-听我们讲话 -嘿 亨利 保持清醒
– Listen to us. – Hey, Henry, stay conscious.
看着我 亨利 亨利 看着我
Look at me, Henry. Henry, look at me.
跟我们在一起
Stay with us.
-他的脉搏变弱了 -试着保持清醒 试着保持清醒
– His pulse is fading. – Try and stay conscious. Try and stay awake.
听着声音 拜托 亨利 亨利?
Listen to the voice. Come on, Henry. Henry?
亨利 看着我 张开眼睛 这里 看着我
Henry, look at me. Open your eyes. Here, look at me.
-跟我们在一起 亨利 -跟我们在一起 看着我
– Stay with us here, Henry. – Stay there. Look at me.
-是你吗? -什么 什么?
– ls that you? – What? What?
那是我的女孩 我的女孩
That’s my girl right there. That’s my girl.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
我们回车上吧 来吧 回去吧
Let’s go back to the car. Come on, let’s go.
-你愿意嫁给我吗? -愿意
– Will you marry me? – Yes.
-你愿意嫁给我吗? -愿意 亨利
– Will you marry me? – Yes, Henry.
-亨利?亨利?亨利? -他撑不下去的
– Henry? Henry? Henry? – He’s not going to make it.
亨利 尽量跟我们在一起
Henry, try and stay with us.
亨利 睁开你的眼睛
Henry, open your eyes.
-我不能呼吸 -你不能呼吸?我帮你把衣服解开
– I can’t breathe. – You can’t breathe? Come on. I’ll get this loose.

No.
-亨利? -跟我在一起好吗?别离开我
– Henry? – Stay with me, okay? Don’t leave me.
我不会离开你 没事的 别害怕
I’m not gonna leave you. It’s okay. Don’t be afraid.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
你不需要说抱歉
You don’t have to be sorry.
-亨利? -亨利
– Henry? – Henry.
-嘿 亨利
– Hey, Henry.
我知道你不该
I know you’re not supposed to…
-你叫什么名字 小姐? -伊丽莎白·莉薇
– May I have your name, ma’am? – Elizabeth Levy.
我们拿到你所有的资料后 探长可能会想跟你谈谈
Uh, once we get all your information, detectives are gonna wanna speak with you.
-好的 -从这里接手
– Okay. – Take it from here.
-好的 -从这里接手
– Okay. – Take it from here.
嘿 谢谢你的帮忙
Hey, thank you for helping.
我希望我们能做更多
I wish we could have done more.
从来没人向我求过婚
No one ever asked me to marry them before.
你想找个地方喝杯咖啡吗?
Wanna get a cup of coffee somewhere?
我想我今晚大概是睡不着了
I’m never gonna sleep tonight.
好吧 我同意
Yeah, I’d like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!