如果她在这 我想她会说
lf she were here, I know she’d say…
把你视野放宽一些
to open your eyes a little wider.
我知道她会告诉你 生命中有太多难以割舍的美
I know she’d tell you that there’s too much beauty to quit.
或许她是对的
She’s probably right.
反正 已经太迟了
Anyway… it’s too late.
亨利?
Henry?
我不能让你就这样离开
I can’t let you leave this time.
你必须跟我一起 我要带你到住♥宅♥区去见这位
You gotta stay with me. I gotta take you uptown to meet this…
-你♥他♥妈♥的别挡路 -不 你一定要跟我去找
– Get the fuck outta my way. – No, you gotta come with me to the…
-滚开别挡路 好吗?走开 走开 -我不行
– Get outta my way, all right? Move. Move. – I can’t.
-我不能让你 -让我给你看点东西
– I can’t let you- – Let me show you something.
我杀了我父母
I killed my parents.
我杀了我妈跟我爸
I killed my mother and my father.
我会下地狱
I’m gonna go to hell.
或许我早就在地狱了 我不知道
Or maybe I’m already there. I don’t know.
我很抱歉萨姆
I’m sorry, Sam.
别跟着我
Don’t follow me.
去坚尼街的一家餐厅
Canal Street. A diner.
坚尼街的一间餐厅?哪家啊?那里有二十几家餐厅
Canal Street. A diner. Yeah, which diner? There’s maybe 20.
不知道 随便一家 你赶紧开过去就是了
I don’t know, pick one. Keep the meter running.
抱歉 你这里有个叫阿西娜的吗?
Excuse me. Do you have an Athena working here?
有啊 阿西娜!
Yeah. Athena!
-是 什么事? -阿西娜?
– Yeah, what? – Athena?
什么?你要干嘛?
What? What do you want?
好吧 下一个 好吧 下一个
All right, next one. All right, next one.
好吧 下一个
All right, next one.
好吧
All right.
还有一个
There’s one more.
我们已经没多少选择了 我不知道你到底要什么
We’re running out of options here. I really don’t know what you want.
好吧 再试一家就好 拜托
All right. Just try one more, please.
抱歉 你们这有个叫阿西娜的服务员吗?
Excuse me. Do you have a waitress here named Athena?
-阿西娜? -是的
– Athena? – Yeah.
不 我从来没听过她
No, never heard of her.
-可以给我杯咖啡吗? -当然
– Can I get a coffee, please? – Sure.
打算跟阿西娜求婚吗?
Planning on proposing to Athena?
不 你认识她?
No. Do you know her?
-我们在讲同一个女孩吗? -你是条子吗?
– Are we talking about the same girl? – You a cop?
不 我还比较像个媒人
No, I’m more of a matchmaker.
不在这里工作了 但是她跟我一起上表演课
Doesn’t work here anymore. But she’s in my acting class.
是吗?你能告诉我她住在那里吗
She is? Could you tell me where she lives?
你是什么人 她的爱慕者吗?
What are you, her stalker?
不 不
No. No.
我是心理医生
I’m a psychiatrist.
看?
See?
心理医生?所以你可以开扎耐克斯(抗焦虑症药)?
A psychiatrist, huh? So you could write a Xanax prescription.
我可以开扎耐克斯
I could write a Xanax prescription…
给需要的病人 是的
for one of my patients who needed it, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
祝你顺利找到阿西娜
Good luck finding Athena.
-牢狱 殿下! -丹麦一所牢狱
– Prison, my lord? – Denmark’s a prison.
-那么世界也是一所牢狱 -一所很大的牢狱
– Then is the world one? – A goodly one…
里面有许多监房♥ 囚室 地牢
in which there are many confines, wards and dungeons.
丹麦是其中最坏的一间
Denmark being one of the worst.
我们倒不这样想 殿下
We think not so, my lord.
啊 那么对于你们它并不是牢狱
Well, then ’tis none to you,
因为世上的事情本来没有善恶
for there is nothing either good or bad…
都是各人的思想把它们分别出来的
but thinking makes it so.
对我而言 它是一所牢狱
To me, it is a prison.
-牢狱 殿下! -丹麦是一所牢狱
– Prison, my lord? – Denmark’s a prison.
-我们已经对过这段了 -喔 嗯 呃 等一下
– We already had this conversation. – Oh, um, uh, wait a minute.
呃 嗯
Uh, um…
“那是因为您的雄心”
“Why then your ambition”
那是因为您的雄心让它变成牢狱
Why then your ambition makes it one.
丹麦是个狭小的地方 不够给您发展
‘Tis too narrow for your mind.
上帝啊!倘不是因为我总作恶梦
I could be bounded in a nutshell…
那么即使把我关在一个果壳里
and count myself a king of infinite space…
我也会把自己当作一个 拥有着无限空间的君王
were it not that I have bad dreams.
-那是我整出戏里最喜欢的一句话 -那句话很不错
– That’s my favorite line in the whole play. – It’s a good line.
不过 我最喜欢的一句是
However, my favorite line of the play is:
“喔 我是一个多么 无赖又粗野的奴隶啊”
“O what a rogue and peasant slave am I.”
我完全不懂这句话想表达什么
I have no idea what any of it means,
不过我喜欢”奴隶”这个字眼
but I love the word “slave”.
我爱死了 我该走了
I love it. I gotta go.
-我明天一大早有合唱团的独唱 -谢谢你跟我练习
– I’ve got a solo in choir tomorrow morning. – Thanks for reading with me.
-你是个很好的罗森格兰兹 -我知道 拜
– You’re a good Rosencrantz. – I know. Bye.
-你好 -嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
我印象中哈姆雷特是男的
I always pictured Hamlet as a man.
那么你的想法就有点狭隘了 不是吗?
That’s a bit narrow-minded of you, isn’t it?
这是出女同性恋的哈姆雷特 全部由女性演出
This is the lesbian Hamlet. All the parts are played by women.
-喔 -我在开玩笑
– Oh. – I’m joking.
我演奥菲利娅 我只是演她演到想吐了
I’m Ophelia. I just get so sick of playing her.
越来越难演 她喝完酒后还要手足舞蹈
Things get tough, she jumps in the drink.
而哈姆雷特则包了所有经典的对白
Hamlet hogs all the good lines.
那就是为何他会声名狼藉
Well, he’s notorious for that.
我们之前见过面吧 是吗?
We’ve met before, haven’t we?
不 我不认为 我是萨姆·福斯特
No, I don’t think so. I’m Sam Foster.
-阿西娜 -嗨
– Athena. – Hi.
嗨 你要来上课吗?
Hi. Are you joining the class?
不 事实上我一直在找你
No. I’ve been looking for you, as a matter of fact.
真让我受宠若惊了 为什么?
That’s flattering. Why?
我是个心理医生 我有个病人 呃
I’m a psychiatrist, and I have a patient who, uh…
他非常喜欢你
likes you very much.
这种泡妞的手法还蛮少见的
That’s an unusual way of trying to get a date.
-他叫什么名字? -亨利·雷森
– What’s his name? – Henry Letham.
听起来还有点耳熟
Sounds familiar.
你之前在餐厅有给他倒过几次咖啡
You served him coffee in a diner a couple of times.
你对他很好 但是在他看来 你是他生命中出现的
You were nice to him. But the way he tells it, you’re the one good thing…
唯一美好事物
that ever happened to him.
亨利 他是不是很苍白 很瘦?
Henry. ls he very pale, very thin?
-胳膊上都是伤 -对 那是他
– His arms are scarred. – Yeah, that’s him.
他总是点胡桃派配咖啡 我记得
He always ate pecan pie with his coffee. I remember that.
但是我从来没在餐厅外跟他讲过话
But I never spoke to him outside the diner.
-喔 -除了
– Oh. – Except…
哦?什么?
Yeah? What?
我感觉我对心理医生说这些 会被当成白♥痴♥
I feel really stupid saying this stuff to a psychiatrist.
-你会觉得我疯了 -不会的
– You’ll think I’m insane. – No.
我有一种非常奇怪的感觉
I had the strangest feeling about him.
我的意思是 他虽然看起来衣衫不整
I mean, he’s this ragged-looking guy.
可能还几个月没洗澡 但是对于他这个人
Probably hasn’t bathed in months, but something about him.
我好像看过他 在某个地方
I’d seen him before. Somewhere.
我以前好像认识他
I’d known him.
-是啊 -他有什么问题吗?
– Yeah. – What’s wrong with him?
他想自杀
He’s going to kill himself.
为什么?
Why?
他认为他做了些不可原谅的事情 但那只是我的假设
He thinks he’s done something terrible. That’s my guess anyway.
我希望我可以帮上忙
I wish there was something I could do to help.
事实上 这或许没有帮助
Actually, this probably won’t help,
但是我在”哀色迷思”遇见过他几次
but I did run into him one time at A. Smith’s.
-“哀色迷思”? -一间美术书店
– A. Smith’s? – The art bookstore?
他就坐在店后面看书
He was sitting in the back, reading.
我不知道 或许他喜欢去那里逛
I don’t know. Maybe he hangs out there.
-在哪? -在这附近 来吧 我带你去
– Where is it? – Nearby. Come on. I’ll show you.
阿西娜?
Athena?
阿西娜?
Athena?
阿西娜!
Athena!
阿西娜?
Athena?
阿西娜!阿西娜!
Athena! Athena!
我在想我是那国王还是农夫
I’m just trying to figure out if I’m the king or the farmer.
还在这
Still there.
-阿西娜? -我们倒不这样想 殿下
– Athena? – We think not, my lord.