喔 是吗?那你可能认识她儿子亨利 他是我的病人
Oh, yeah? Maybe you know her son, Henry. He’s a patient of mine.
我记得亨利 一个面色苍白的瘦小伙子 总是在画画
I remember Henry. Pale, skinny kid, always drawing pictures.
-对 那是他 -他总让我起鸡皮疙瘩
– Yeah, that’s him. – He kind of gave me the creeps.
有件事很怪 医生
What’s strange, Doctor…
我想弄清楚的是
What I’m trying to figure out is…
跟你在利克维街9625号♥ 谈话的那位是?
who you were speaking with over there at 9625 Rickover Street.
抱歉 我想我已经说过了是 莫琳·雷森
I’m sorry. I thought we already established Maureen Letham.
她跟你说她叫莫琳·雷森?
She told you her name was Maureen Letham?
是的 我们在谈论她的儿子
Yeah. We were talking about her son.
她讲话不是很有条理 我想她需要就医
She wasn’t entirely coherent. She needs medical assistance.
但为什么你想在凌晨1点 跟这个女人谈话?
But why did you want to talk to this woman at 1:00 in the morning?
听着 我在治疗她的儿子 这是一个很紧急的情况
Look, I’m treating her son. It’s an emergency situation.
警长 她需要帮忙 她流了很多血
The- Sheriff, she needs help. She’s lost a lot of blood.
我告诉过你我跟莫琳·雷森是同学
I told you I went to school with Maureen Letham.
我也去了她的葬礼
I also went to her funeral.
她已经去世好几个月了
She’s been dead for months.
车祸 她跟她丈夫
Car wreck- her and her husband.
据我所知 那房♥子一直是空的
As far as I know, that house is empty still.
她的家人要卖♥♥掉那栋房♥子
The family’s trying to sell it.
我一小时前才跟莫琳·雷森说过话
I spoke to Maureen Letham an hour ago.
我想或许有人犯迷糊了
It’s probably just someone’s confused.
他们把你留在这里多久了?
So how long they keeping you here?
我不知道 我要赶快回去城里 你看 我刚才就在
I don’t know. I gotta head back into the city. Look, 9625 Rickover Street.
利克维街9625号♥ 亨利的妈妈也在那里
I was there. Henry’s mother was there.
好吧 福斯特医生
All right, Dr. Foster.
我们再联络 我有你的电♥话♥号♥码
We’ll be in touch. I’ve got your number.
警长?
Sheriff?
警长?
Sheriff?
-嗯? -雷森夫人
– Uh-huh. – Mrs. Letham…
她有棕色的眼睛吗?
Did she have brown eyes?
喔 不是 先生 她有全镇最蓝的眼睛
Oh, no, sir. Bluest eyes in town.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不错 慢慢上去 杰瑞
Doing good. Up slow,Jerry.
快啊 妈妈 快点
Mommy, hurry up!
-我没问题 -别那么快
– I got it. – Not so fast.
-别晃 慢点 -快啊 妈妈 快点
– Stop that sway. Easy. – Come on, Mommy. Faster.
慢点 别跑 你们快离远点
Hold it. Stay clear, you guys.
喔 等等 等等!
Oh! Wait. Wait!
我的气球!
My balloon!
抱歉了孩子 那气球飘到气球天堂去了
Sorry, kid. It’s gone to balloon heaven.
喔 没关系 先生 我们可以去公园拿另一个
That’s okay, sir. We’re gonna get another one at the park.
-走吧 宝贝 -你保证 妈妈?
– Go ahead, honey. – Promise, Mommy?
好了 伙计们 接着拉
Comin’at you, guys. Comin’your way.
你上礼拜四也在这里 对吧?
You were here on Thursday, right?
你上礼拜四也在这里搬钢琴对吧?
You were moving the piano on Thursday too, right?
-我能帮你什么吗? -刚刚那孩子 还有那气球
-Can I help you with something? -Yeah, the kid and the balloon-
上礼拜四也发生了同样的事情 对吧?
The same thing happened on Thursday, right?
我们现在正忙着呢
We’re a little busy here.
你去打扰别人吧 可以吗?
Why don’t you go bother someone else, huh?
接着拉 伙计们!往上走 小心点 对就是那样
Your way, guys! There you go. Watch that thing. That’s it.
天啊!你到哪里去了?
Christ! Where have you been?
发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
我到处给人打电♥话♥找你
I’ve been calling people all over the city, looking for you.
我差点就要报♥警♥了 发生什么事了?
I was about to call the police. What happened to you?
我到处给人打电♥话♥找你
I’ve been calling people all over the city, looking for you.
天啊!你到哪里去了?
Christ! Where have you been?
我到处给人打电♥话♥找你
I’ve been calling people all over the city, looking for you.
我差点就要报♥警♥了 发生什么事了 萨姆?
I was about to call the police. What’s going on, Sam?
-我不知道 -不 你必须告诉我 我整晚没睡
– I don’t know. – No, you’ve gotta talk to me. I’ve been up all night.
-你的胳膊怎么了? -狗咬的
– What happened to your arm? – Dog bite.
-狗咬的? -是 我打了预防针还有吃止痛药
– Dog bite? – Yeah, I had the shots and the painkillers.
什么狗?哪里的
What dog? Where?
听着 我不停的看到一些很荒谬的事情
Look, I’m seeing things that don’t make any sense…
我看到了已经去世的人
and I’m meeting people that are supposed to be dead…
贝丝精神崩溃了
and Beth’s had a nervous breakdown.
那个我治疗的孩子 他能预测未来
The kid I’m treating knows what’s gonna happen before it happens.
好 说慢点
Okay,just slow down.
我连着两次在同一个地方看到同一个男孩掉了同一个气球
And I saw the same boy lose the same balloon twice.
宝贝 你说的话完全不合理
Baby, you’re not making any sense.
不 没有一件事情合理的
No, nothing makes any sense.
-你吓到我了 -没有一件事情合理
– You’re scaring me. – Nothing makes any sense.
好吧 你需要放松 慢慢来
Okay. You just need to relax. Slow down.
-好 -嘿 你需要睡个觉
– Okay. – Hey, you need to sleep.
对 不 我不能睡
Yeah. No, I can’t.
-我必须找到他 快没时间了 -不 不
– I gotta find him. I’m running out of time. – No, no.
-只是一下子 躺下 -是吗?
-Just for a while. Lie down. – You think?
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
或许睡一下子也好
Maybe just for a little bit.
好
Okay.
一下子就好
Maybe just a little bit.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我到处找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
跟我去趟住♥宅♥区 我想你跟我去见个朋友
I want you to come uptown with me. I want you to meet a friend of mine.
我不想去住♥宅♥区
I don’t wanna go uptown.
我昨晚见过你妈妈了
I met your mother last night.
你说什么?你见过我妈?
What do you mean, you met my mother?
你告诉我她已经去世了
You told me she was dead.
她还好吗?
She’s okay?
是啊 每个人都认为你妈妈去世了
Yeah, everyone seems to think your mother’s dead…
但是我就站在厨房♥跟她说话
but I’m standing in a kitchen talking to her.
她 她会没事吗?
Sh-She’s gonna be okay?
我不知道 她病了 好像是受伤了 我不知道
I don’t know. She’s sick. She got hurt somehow. I don’t know.
她生气了吗?
ls she mad?
-那只狗看起来还蛮生气的 -什么狗?
– The dog seemed pretty fuckin’ mad. – What dog?
-奥莉佛 -奥莉佛?
– Olive. – Olive?
我12岁时我们把奥莉佛安乐死
Yeah, we put Olive to sleep when I was 12.
她肝脏里长了个肿瘤
She had a tumor in her liver.
是吗 奥莉佛没死 她那样子可不像死了
Well, Olive’s not dead. She is very much not dead.
她是死了 但她是个乖宝贝
Yeah, she is. But she was a good girl.
别再跟我瞎闹了 我想要知道到底发生什么事情
Quit playing with me. I wanna know what’s going on.
你怎么知道未来?我想要帮你 但是
How do you know the future? I wanna help you, but…
-我需要他妈的答案 -你父母到底发生什么事情?
– I need some fuckin’ answers! – What happened to your parents?
听着 有些事情你一定要告诉我
Look, there are things that you have to tell me.
我是说 我的意思是
I mean, I mean…
如果你想自杀 你早就自杀了
if you were just gonna kill yourself, you’d have done it by now.
所以你为什么没有?
So why haven’t you?
你为什么一直来找我?
Why do you keep coming to me?
因为你是唯一能帮我的人
‘Cause you’re the only one that can help me.
那就是为什么
That’s why.
亨利?亨利?
Henry? Henry?
亨利?亨利?
Henry? Henry?
我看过很多人在痛苦中挣扎
I’ve seen people go through what you’re going through.
我尽心尽力帮助他们脱困
I’ve helped them come out the other side.
如果你跟我配合 我也能帮你
lf you work with me, I can help you.
就像你帮你女友那样?
The way you helped your girl?
她叫莱拉 对吧?
It’s Lila, right?
我看到了 呃 她手腕上的伤
I’ve seen the, uh, scars on her wrists.
你救了她吗?
Did you save her?
她自己救了自己
She saved herself.
是啊 但你帮助了她 对吧?
Yeah, but you helped, right?
不 有时候自杀是为了吸引人注意 但是莱拉不是
No. Sometimes suicide is an attempt for attention. With Lila it wasn’t.
她在双手手腕上直直地割了三道4英寸长的口子
She put three four-inch vertical slits in each wrist.
把两手的尺骨跟动脉分开了
She split both sets of ulnar and radial arteries.
我见到她的时候 她已经流了5品脱血
By the time I got to her, she’d lost five pints of blood.
我所做的只是把她拉出浴缸 把止血带绑在她双臂上
I just pulled her out of the bathtub, put tourniquets on both arms…
并叫了救护车
and called an ambulance.
你不怕吗?不怕她再做一次
Aren’t you afraid she’s gonna do it again?
不
No.
为什么?
Why?
因为她爱我
‘Cause she loves me.