喔 当然
Oh, yes.
是吗?那这里有些让你不开心的事情
Well, here’s something that won’t.
骑士到C-3格 将军
Knight to C-3. Check.
喔 该死
Oh, shit.
你记得佛洛伊德曾提起过那着火男孩的梦吗?
Do you remember the dream of the burning boy referred to by Freud?
-不是很清楚 -意思就是不喽?
– Vaguely. – Vaguely meaning no?
-是的 -好吧
– Right. – Yeah.
他说 有个男人的儿子快要死了
Well, he describes a man whose child is dying.
做父亲的每晚都守在儿子的床边
The father sits by the boy’s bed night after night…
当那男孩过世后 他们为这孩子守灵
and after the boy is dead, they give him a wake.
他们在男孩身边放了一圈的蜡烛
And they set up a circle of candles around the boy’s body.
但那父亲过度疲劳 所以他睡着了
And the father’s exhausted. He falls asleep.
他梦到他的男孩站在他身旁
And he dreams that his son is standing beside him…
抓着他的手轻声的说
holding his arm and whispering…
“爸爸 难道你没看到我着火了吗?”
“Father, can’t you see that I’m burning?”
-你有访客? -亨利
– You have a visitor? – Henry.
-我可以晚点回来 -不 不 没关系
– I can come back. – No, no. You’re all right.
-我不介意 -你认识帕特森教授吗?
– I don’t mind. – Do you know Dr. Patterson?
-不认识 -很高兴认识你
– No. – Pleased to meet you.
你怎么了 亨利?
What’s the matter, Henry?
他妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我们在下棋
We’re playing chess.
你已经死了
You’re dead.
-萨姆? -我看着你死的
– Sam? – I watched you die.
萨姆 我们晚点再继续这盘棋
Sam, we’ll finish this game later.
好吧
Sure.
-你要去哪里? -亨利 坐下
– Where are you going? – Henry, take a seat.
-你回来干嘛? -你认识里昂?
– Why’d you come back? – Do you know Leon?
他跟你说过什么?他跟你说过有关我的事情吗?
What did he say to you? Did he say something about me?
不 他没有说任何你的事情 我不认为里昂认识你
No, he didn’t say anything about you. I don’t think Leon even knows you.
他是我父亲
That’s my father.
他认识我
He knows me.
听着 我认识里昂很长一段时间了 他没有任何孩子
Now, listen, I’ve known Leon a long time. He doesn’t have any children.
别那样讲!别他妈的对我说那种话
Don’t say that! Don’t fuckin’ say that to me!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你以为我不认识自己的爸爸吗?
Do you think I don’t recognize my own father?
-你告诉过我你父亲去世了 -他是死了
– You told me your father was dead. – He is dead.
他死了 而且他还走出了那该死的门!
He’s dead, and that’s him walkin’ out the fuckin’ door!
那走出门的男人是活着的而且很健康
The man walking out the door is alive and well.
到底发生什么事了?
What’s happening?
我看到一大摊血 我看到他死掉
I saw all the blood, and I watched him die.
是我造成的
I did it.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
或许你伤了某人 但那不是里昂
Maybe you hurt someone, but not Leon.
你伤害了谁?你父亲?
Who did you hurt? Your father?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
有时候我们不想去回忆过去 但是现在我想你得试一试
Sometimes we don’t want to remember, but I think you have to try.
去你的!你♥他♥妈♥的懂什么?
Fuck you! What the fuck do you know!
你什么都不懂!你所知道的一切都是谎言!
You don’t know anything! Everything you know is a fuckin’ lie!
-懂了吗? -好吧
– All right? – Okay.
那么告诉我事实是什么
Tell me what the truth is.
你的麻烦会结束 幸运将会对你微笑
Your troubles will cease, and fortune will smile upon you.
你的麻烦会结束 幸运将会对你微笑
Your troubles will cease, and fortune will smile upon you.
是的 亨利
Yes, Henry.
亨利?
Henry?
亨利?
Henry?
亨利!
Henry!
亨利!
Henry!
亨利?
Henry?
亨利 你在吗?
Henry, are you there?
我们进来了
Here we go.
事情麻烦了
Trouble.
亨利 听着
Henry, listen.
别离开我 好吗?听着我的声音 亨利
Stay with me, okay? Listen to my voice, Henry.
-跟我们在一起 好吗? -那是你的声音吗?
– Stay with us here, all right? – ls that your voice?
我没有留下那种留言
I didn’t leave that message.
大概是有人跟你声音一模一样
Probably someone who sounds exactly like you.
我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now?
我们现在没办法做什么
Not much we can do at this point.
我们没有什么人手 可以做监视之类事情
We don’t have the resources or the manpower for a stakeout or anything like that.
我会通报♥警♥察 不过他们不会做什么的
I’ll notify the police, but they won’t do anything.
为什么不会?
Why not?
因为比起监视一个精神抑郁的学生
Because they’ve got more important things to do than…
他们有更重要的事情做
look for depressed college students.
那我去找他
Then I’ll find him.
好吧 如果你有找到 给我通电♥话♥
Well, if you do, give me a call.
我们会帮你接他 但是听我一句 老萨
We’ll pick him up for you. But do me a favor, Sammy.
那孩子有幻听 而且还带着一把枪
The kid hears voices and carries a gun.
当心点
Watch your back.
妈咪 那人会死吗?
Mommy, is that man gonna die?
过来 伯比 我们要迟到了
Come on, Bobby. We’re gonna be late.
你不该像刚刚那样离开我 你这只小猴子
You shouldn’t run away from me like that, you little monkey.
但是他会死吗?
But is he gonna die?
听听这个
Listen to this.
“亨利·雷森有着丰富且强大的想像力
“Henry Letham has a fertile, powerful imagination.
如果他能够集中精力
lf he maintains his concentration,
他的作品将会创造一个全新的世界”
he will create new worlds with his art.”
吉姆·奥希尔?
Jim O’Shea?
奥希尔教授 对啊 你怎么知道?
Professor O’Shea, yeah. How’d you know?
因为吉姆想跟他班上 每个可爱男生有一腿
‘CauseJim wants to fuck every cute boy in his class.
你听说过一个叫崔斯坦·瑞佛的美术家吗?
Did you ever hear of an artist named Tristan Reveur?
当然听过
Yeah, of course.
你喜欢他的作品吗?
Do you like his work?
我从来没看过 没有人看过
I’ve never seen it. Nobody has.
他烧了他所有的画然后自杀了
He burned all his paintings before he killed himself.
-他自杀了? -嗯哼
– He killed himself? – Mm-hmm.
当他18岁的时候
When he was 18,
他告诉所有的人他只剩下3年的生命
he told everyone he’d live three more years…
然后他就去了纽约自杀了
then go to New York and kill himself.
然后他留了一封只有一句话的遗书
And that’s exactly what he did. Left a one-line note:
“一个美丽的自杀是 世上最极致的艺术”
“Un suicide elegant est I’oeuvre d’art finale.””An elegant suicide is the ultimate work of art.”
啊 天哪 他是亨利最喜欢的艺术家
Ah,Jesus. He’s Henry’s favorite artist.
那是很合理的
Of course he is.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
跟他谈?我得先找到他才行
Talk to him? First I’ve gotta find him.
他会来找你的 他知道你能帮他
He’ll find you. He knows you can help him.
那就是为什么他一直回来找你
That’s exactly why he keeps coming back to you.
但是 就算他回来 我也不能让你跟他交谈
Well, even if he does, I can’t let you talk to him.
那有违规定
I’d violate every rule in the book.
那就违规吧 你拥有些东西 萨姆 那孩子相信你
So violate them. You have something, Sam. This kid trusts you.
但你没有经历过他现在的处境 他也知道
But you’ve never stood where he’s standing right now, and he knows that.
我知道 但是我每天治疗的病人
Yeah, but I treat people every day with conditions…
他们的处境我一个也没有经历过
I’ve never experienced myself.
你知道吗 那天我做那傻事时
You know, the day I did it…
我拿了两片剃刀去浴缸
I took two razor blades to the bathtub.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为我知道 一旦我开始流血 我会变虚弱
Because I knew that once I started to bleed, I’d get weak…
我不想把手中的刀片掉到地上 让自己半死不活
and I didn’t want to drop one blade and leave myself half done.
你能想像吗?
Can you imagine that?
你能想像那么痛恨自己生命的感觉吗?
Can you imagine hating your life so much…
甚至想带个备用的剃刀?
that you want to bring a backup razor?
那我该对他说什么?
So what do I tell him?
生命中有太多难以割舍的美
There’s too much beauty to quit.
告诉他 生命中难以割舍的美太他妈多了
Tell him that. There’s too much goddamn beauty.
吃点东西吧
Eat something.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
那吃你的幸运饼干吧
Eat your fortune cookie.
那是你的
It’s yours.
“你的麻烦会结束 幸运将会对你微笑”
“Your troubles will cease, and fortune will smile upon you.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!