-别晃 -快啊 妈妈 再快点
– Stop that swaying. – Come on, Mommy. Faster.
慢点 慢点 拽稳了!离远点 你们快点离开
Easy. Easy. Hold it! Stay clear, you guys. Quick.
等等!我的汽球!
Wait! Wait! My balloon!
抱歉了孩子 那气球飘到气球天堂去了
Sorry, kid. It’s gone to balloon heaven.
喔 没关系 先生 我们可以去公园拿另一个
Oh, that’s okay, sir. We’re gonna get another one at the park.
-走吧 宝贝 -你保证 妈妈?
– Go ahead, honey. – Promise, Mommy?
好了 伙计们 接着拉
All right, you guys. Comin’ your way.
崔斯坦·瑞佛曾说过
Tristan Reveur once said…
“即使我们看不到风 我们可以看的到风的意念”
“lf we cannot see the wind, we can see the wind’s will.”
这里 普拉迪亚·欧提兹通过 刻画袅袅的烟雾
Here, Pradilla Ortiz forces us to imagine the wind…
冉冉的烛火以及朵妮娅·胡安娜的面纱
by showing its effect on the smoke…
生动的体现了风的存在
the candle flames and Dona Juana’s veil.
在戈雅的这副杰作中 只画出了受害者的脸庞
Only the victims’ faces are visible in Goya’s masterwork.
我们很容易把视线对准 画上最明亮的地方
Our eyes are drawn to the brightest spot on the canvas…
穿着白色衬衫的临刑者 正哀求着免于一死
the white shirt of a doomed man pleading for his life.
他已经退到山边
Behind him, the hill closing in…
身后无路可逃
refusing a path to escape.
这副《死亡的斗牛士》本来是另一幅更大的画的一部分
The Dead Toreador was originally part of a larger painting…
《斗牛场上的意外》
lncident in a Bullfight.
由于这幅图受到评论家 以及看画的人嘲笑
After the painting was mocked by critics and viewers…
马奈愤怒地将画撕成两半
Manet angrily sliced it in half…
把这坠落的英雄 从他的斗牛场给拿掉了
removing the fallen hero from his arena…
从而为他意外造就了 一副永垂青史的作品
and accidentally creating one ofhis most enduring works.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你过的如何?
How are you doing?
喔 你知道的
Oh, you know.
我不知道你跟我说了那些话后 还会不会来上课
I didn’t know if you’d still be coming to class after what you told me.
是啊 何况 我还能够去哪里?
Yeah, well, where else am I gonna go?
你有时间吗?
Have you got a minute?
当然
Sure.
这里有你的作品吗?
Are any of these yours?

Ouch.
什么?
What?
这个 这些很糟糕 所以
Well, these are bad, so…
你知道崔斯坦·瑞佛对烂艺术的定义吗?
Do you know that Tristan Reveur quote about bad art?
就是”烂艺术比完美艺术 多了那份悲惨的美
It’s “Bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art…
因为那记录了人类的错误”
because it documents human failure.”
你为什么想在礼拜六做那件事?
Why’d do you want to do it on Saturday?
那天是我21岁的生日
It’s my 21st birthday.
我想传统做法应该是 去外面喝个烂醉
I think the tradition is to go out and get drunk.
这个嘛 嗯 崔斯坦开始了 一个不同的传统
Well, um, Tristan started a different tradition.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
他死了
He died.
你父母呢?
What about your parents?
问他们干嘛?
What about ’em?
你不认为他们会在乎吗?
Don’t you think they care?

No.
他们住在这附近吗?
Do they live around here?
他们住在马♥勒♥斯花♥园♥
They’re over in Mahlus Gardens.
马♥勒♥斯花♥园♥ 那是哪里?
Mahlus Gardens- Where is that?
纽泽西的一个墓园
It’s a cemetery in Jersey.
-你不是看过我的档案吗? -抱歉
– I thought you read the file. – I’m sorry.
我看过 但是没有提到那些
I did. It didn’t mention that.
那么那份有点旧了
It’s a little out of date.
你有其他亲戚吗?
Do you have any other family?
没有
No.
女朋友?
Girlfriend?
你跟她说过话吗?
You talked to her?

No.
她是谁?
Who is she?
不 你没机会跟她说话了
No, you’re not talking to her.
我还以为你在讲那个女服务员
I thought you were talking about this waitress…
坚尼街上我常去的一家餐厅
in this diner I used to go to over on Canal Street.
告诉我她的事
Tell me about her.
每次她帮我倒咖啡的时候 都会问我最近过的如何
When she filled up my cup of coffee, she would ask me how I was doing.
服务员的习惯 你知道的
Waitress things, you know.
那并不足以让她成为你的女朋友
It doesn’t really constitute a girlfriend.
你知道她的名字吗
Did you ever get her name?
知道 她叫阿西娜
Yeah, it was Athena.
我曾打算娶她
I was gonna marry her.
你曾想过娶她?
You were gonna marry her?
是 我为她买♥♥了戒指还有其他的东西
Yeah. I bought her a ring and everything.
那戒指就跟你买♥♥给你女友的一模一样
It looked just like the one that you got your girl.
我没有偷你的戒指 亨利 好吗?我发誓
I didn’t steal your ring, Henry, okay? I promise.
你没有 是我弄丢了
Yeah, I lost it.
反正 她不见了
Anyway, she’s gone.
-不见了? -是
– She’s gone? – Yeah.
-还是她去别的地方了? -你是什么意思?
– Or she’s somewhere else? – What do you mean?
她没有别的地方可去
There is no somewhere else.
他撑不下去的
He’s not going to make it.
-好漂亮 -不
– It’s beautiful. – No.
那就像是游客在第五大道买♥♥的烂货
It’s like the crap tourists buy on Fifth Avenue.
-你今天跟你学生谈过了吗? -嗯
– You talk with your student today? – Mm-hmm.
还是想自杀吗?
Still wants to do it?
我现在没心情说那件事
I don’t feel right talking about it.
你的意思是不想跟我谈那件事
Talking about it with me, you mean.
你没有吃你的药了
You stopped taking your pills.
我一直在数 你一个礼拜都没吃了
I’ve been counting. You haven’t taken one in weeks.
我用不着再吃了
I don’t need ’em anymore.
是吗 我想那应该是我们要一起同意的
Well, that’s a decision we should’ve made together.
我吃了药就画不好画
I can’t paint on meds.
我不行
I can’t.
那让我感觉紧张
Well, it makes me nervous.
我不是很开心你瞒着我不吃药
I’m not happy you did this in secret.
是吗 我也不开心你瞒着我算药丸
Well, I’m not happy you’re counting my pills in secret.
我们必须相信彼此
We have to trust each other.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
我不能让他们消失
I can’t make them disappear.
我希望我可以
I wish I could.
我答应过你
I made you a promise.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我在家里等你
I’ll see you at home.
亨利?你忘了什么吗?
Henry? Forgetting something?
-你怎么了? -你刚叫我亨利
– What’s the matter? – You just called me Henry.
宝贝 我想我早知道你叫什么了
Baby, I think I know your name by now.
对 但你刚刚叫我亨利
Yeah, but you called me Henry.
萨姆 我知道你是谁 我发誓
Sam, I know who you are. I promise.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
你紧张吗?
Do you get nervous?
那段是很棒 但是她应该起来反抗
It’s a great part, but she should resist more.
-她默默承受他的暴♥力♥走进河里 -你该试试那招
– She just takes his abuse and walks into the river. – You should use that.
-一点都没有反抗 -我们可以来看你吗?
– All without a fight. – Can we come and see you?
-亨利 那一定很棒 对吧? -是啊 妈妈
– Henry, that would be nice, wouldn’t it? – Yeah, Mom.
我们可以团聚了
We could all go together.
国王的车走到E-3格
King’s rook to E-3.
莱拉怎样了?
How’s Lila?
她很好 喔 我有东西要给她
She’s good. Oh, I got something for her.
-嗯? -手伸出来
– Mm-hmm. – Give me your hand.

Ah.
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
我听说她是个漂亮的女孩
I hear she’s a beautiful girl.
你带着这戒指在身上多久了?
How long have you been carrying that around?
一段时间了
A while.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
害怕她离去吧 我想
The fear to go away, I guess.

Mm.
我该怎么知道她不会想再试一次?
How do I know she won’t try again?
你不会知道 萨姆
You don’t know, Sam.
她让你开心吗?
Does she make you happy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!