Help me! Help me!
救救我
I’d expect anyone in this unit to do the same for me.
如果我落入敌手 你们也要杀了我
Rico. Sir.
瑞哥 长官
You’re acting sergeant. Move ’em out.
你是代理士官长 带队
You heard the lieutenant! Saddle up!
你们听到了 快走吧
Jeez, someone really humped the bunk.
天哪 有人血洗这地方
Watkins. Sir.
华肯 长官
Secure this compound. Police these bodies.
检查哨站 检查死尸
Yes, sir. Give me three up on the tower, now!
是的 长官 三个人上塔架 快点
Aye-aye.OP there! OP there!
这里和那里建立监视哨
Away! Number Two, police up these bodies!
检查死尸
Stinks in there.Second squad, come with me on the gate!
里头好臭
Rico! Churchill, come with me! Yes, sir.
瑞哥 是的 长官
We need retrieval. This place crawls.
我们需要救援 这地方都是大虫
Get somebody in the communications tent and get me an uplink.
再找人修好通讯连线
Yes, sir. Diz, check it out.
是的 长官 蒂丝 去吧
Roger. Command group with me.
知道了 指挥小组跟我来
Ah, shit.
天哪
Lieutenant!
中尉
Dirty bugs came in right while they were having chow.
他们吃饭时遭到大虫偷袭
Yeah, this is where they got in.
它们从这里进来
Lieutenant.
中尉
I think you’re gonna want to see this.
你最好来看看
What do you got, Flores?
什么事 弗洛斯?
God, I hate this place.
这地方真可怕
What does that look like to you, Rico?
你觉得这是什么? 瑞哥?
Looks like a bug was in his brain, sir.
看来虫钻进他大脑
They sucked his brains out.
它们吸光他大脑
Open that.
打开来
Officer on the deck!
立正
Pick up the general. Gone?
把将军扶起来 走了?
Is it safe? We’ve got to get out of here!
安全吗? 我们得快走
General!, Sir! We’ve gotta…
将军 长官 我们…
Thank God for you, all of you.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
You’re all gonna be heroes. Every last one of you.
你们都是英雄 你们全都是
Close that hole. Yes, sir.
把洞穴封起来 好的
I had to evade capture. The security of the Federation was at stake.
我得逃命 联邦秘密太重要
I have operational knowledge of what we’re up to out here.
我知道这地区的攻击战略
Flores, I need that uplink. Working on it, sir.
赶快连线 我正在努力
Damn it.See?
你看
They get in your mind.Battlegroup, this is Roughneck 2-0.
它们钻进你的大脑
Look, they did it to Farley. Do you read?
你看法利的下场 你知道吗?
They got in his mind.Come in, Battlegroup. This is Roughneck 2-0.
它们钻进你的大脑 逼你做事情
They make you do things. They made Farley call headquarters.
它们逼法利联络指挥部
The distress call was a trap.
求救讯号♥是个圈套
They’re just like us. They want to know what makes us tick.
它们也想知道我们的底细
They want to know us, so they can kill us.
摸清我们的弱点 这样才能消灭我们
Roughnecks, this is lead. Prepare for attack.
敌人会来袭 准备迎战
I repeat, we’re gonna be attacked. Where’s the retrieval boat?
我们会被攻击 救援机在哪呢?
Mayday. Mayday. This is Roughneck 2-0 to Battlegroup. Do you read?
紧急状况这是硬汉部队 收到吗?
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
We’re gonna die! Don’t you understand?
天哪 我们死定了 懂吗?
We’re all gonna die!
我们都要死了
Second squad, follow me!
第二阵容 跟我来!
Control yourself, General. I can’t.
克制一下自己 将军 不行
I can’t.
我不行 我做不到
I wish you’d just shoot me.
你干脆杀死我
Lieutenant! He’s just a little out of his mind, sir.
中尉 他的脑袋不清楚
Bugs! Bugs!
大虫
Die! All right.
好吧
Warm it all up! Everything you’ve got!
准备好 全力开火
Move! Come on, you apes!
快 大兵们 拚命吧
You want to live forever?
你们想一直活着吧?
Here! I got bugs!
这儿! 我得到了虫子!
Fire at will!
开火吧
Incoming!
飞虫来袭
Rico, where’s my communication?
瑞哥 连线好了吗?
Diz, status on the uplink! Give me a minute.
蒂丝 连线呢? 再等一分钟
We don’t have a minute!
我们没有一分钟了
Battlegroup, this is Roughneck 2-0. We are under…
舰队 这是硬汉部队
This is Rodger Young. Go ahead. We are under attack, sir. We need retrieval now!
这里是杨罗杰号♥ 请说 我们受袭 请来救援
We have Planet Pas clear.
P星球没敌人
This place crawls, sir. We need pickup now!
到处都是 快来接人
What’s your position? Come down on this transmission.
说出位置 追踪无线电讯号♥
Inside the outpost? That’s crazy!
哨站? 太疯狂了
Well, I hope you have a crazy pilot. Out!
希望飞行员也疯狂 完毕
Lieutenant!
中尉
Boat coming down, sir!
救援机正赶来
Fall back into the compound! Fall back!
退进去 快撤
Hold here! Hold what you’ve got!
全力抵挡敌人
Running low!
弹♥药♥快没了
I’m out!
我没了
Here! Make ’em count!
拿去 省着点
Make cover fire! Fall back!
掩护救援机 撤
Move, move, move!
快 快 快
Fall back to the boat! Haul ass!
快登机 撤
Oh, my God! Oh!
我的天 哦
Get him outta there! Pull! Come on!
把他拉上来 快
Rico! Rico!
瑞哥 瑞哥
You know what to do! Yes, sir!
你知道该怎么做 是的 长官
Do it, Rico!
快下手 瑞哥
Yeah! Dizzy!
嗯! 蒂丝!
No!
不!
Ace, help me! Hold her down!
王牌 帮我拉住她
Move! Get her into the boat!
把她抬上机
Come on, Diz! Don’t die on me!
蒂丝 千万别死
Let’s get her out! Let’s go, let’s go!
把她抬走 快
Let’s go! Get aboard!
快上去
Tower, let’s go!
你们 快点…
Let’s move it, tower! Run!
快来吧
Lift off!
升空
Johnny, I’m dyingdying. No.
强尼 我快死了 不
You’re gonna be all right, Diz.
不 你不会有事的 蒂丝
It’s all right…
没关系
because I got to have you.
因为我爱过你
Johnny, don’t let me go!
别放开我
Joh…Joh…
强…强…
Don’t let… Don’t let…
别放开…别放开…
I think you should know…
我要你知道
your friend Rico is back there.
你的朋友瑞哥在后面
Get on the com and tell Fleet to glass that rock.
快通知舰队轰炸这星球
On whose authority, Corporal?
谁下的命令 下士?
That would be mine, sir. I assumed command of the mission.
我的命令 任务由我指挥
Rodger Young, we have an official request…
杨罗杰号♥ 我正式代表
by the Mobile Infantry to commence bombardment of Planet P.
机动部队要求轰炸P星球
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I’m not, but a lot of my troopers are.
我没死 很多战友都死了
Negative on your request, DeRuyter.
不行
The Sky Marshal has other plans for Planet P.
元帅另有安排
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
MI does the dying. Fleet just does the flying.
机动部队负责死 舰队负责飞
Hold on. Something’s up.
等等 有动静了
Fleet’s mobilized for a big operation.
舰队要进行大规模行动
Attention on deck!
立正
Once somebody asked me…
有人曾问我…
if I knew the difference between a citizen…
公民和平民…
and a civilian.
有何不同
I can tell you now.
我现在知道了
A citizen has the courage…
公民有…
to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility.
捍卫人类安全的勇气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!