Look.

Carmen… See it? Right there.
卡门… 这里
There he is. Come on, we’ll just wake him up.
他在那儿 我们会把他叫醒
Hey,Johnny! Hey!
嘿 强尼
Hey, Rico! Hey,Johnny!
瑞哥 强尼 醒醒
Hey, Rico!Wake up! How you doin’, fish boy?
瑞哥 醒醒 你好吗 小鱼儿?
Hey, look. You’re dead!
看 你死了
Killed in action!
你阵亡了
Three more days. Three days.
再过三天就能出来 三天
And you’re out. Good as new. See you later.
你出局了 再见
Bye.
回头见
So what do you hear about our new unit?
新的部队怎么样?
Roughnecks killed more bugs than any other outfit on Big K.
硬汉部队消灭的大虫比谁都多
Yeah, well, I hear their lieutenant’s a real nutbuster.
听说中尉很严厉
Who’s top kick?
士官长是谁?
You want the job, huh?
你想当吗?
I wouldn’t mind.
我不介意
I would.
我很介意
Just doing my part.
我只想出力
Orders.
命令
Yours?
你的呢?
Where you been besides Big K?
你还到哪里打过仗?
Outer rings, Zegema Beach. Zegema Beach?
土星外环 西格玛海滩 西格玛海滩
I always wanted to go there. Good luck.
我一直想去那儿 好运气
It’s not there any more. So, I hear your lieutenant’s a real nutbuster.
不用去了 那里不存在了 听说你们的中尉挺麻烦的
No one talks about the lieutenant that way.
别批评中尉 他救我一命
He saved my life. Mine too.
他救过我 也救过我
Same for me. Me too.
我也是 还有我
Well, sounds like he’s quite a guy.
听起来他人很好
Who do you think saved your ass?
你以为是谁救了你?
Stand by. Attention on deck!
待命 立正
This is for you new people.
新来的听好
I only have one rule:
我只有一个规则
Everyone fights. No one quits.
全力以赴 不能退缩
You don’t do your job, I’ll shoot you.
明白吗?
Do you get me?
明白吗?
We get you, sir!
明白 长官
Welcome to the Roughnecks. Rasczak’s Roughnecks!
欢迎到硬汉部队 瑞斯加科的硬汉
At ease. Listen up.
稍息 听好
We got a new Sky Marshal and a new battle plan.
新的元帅有新的战略
We’re gonna clean out the systems outlying Klendathu…
先一一消灭克兰达夫…
one planet at a time.
周围的星球
Tomorrow we hit Tango Urilla.
明天攻击探戈幽灵星
After Fleet glasses the planet, MI mops up.
先进行轰炸然后再消灭残留的敌人
Carry on.
继续吧
All right. Spread out!
好吧 分散开来
Fire teams! You locate a bug hole, nuke it.
核弹小组 找到虫穴就炸掉
Watkins, shake out Flores and Rico.
华肯 带上弗洛斯和瑞哥
Copy that. Move out!
收到 走吧
First platoon, we’re going for that ridge.
第一排 我们到山谷
Levy, you’re with me. No, I’m in A Squad. I’m going with Rico.
利维 跟我来 我要跟着瑞哥
Shut up and follow me!
给我闭嘴
Hey, you like that?
你喜欢那个?
Fungus-sucking sack of maggot puke!
吃屎的大臭虫
It’s dead, Watkins! It’s dead!
华肯 它死了
Ain’t much to look at after you scrape them off your boot.
死了就没什么可怕的
Bug hole. There.
发现虫穴 那儿
Nuke ’em, Rico!
炸掉它 瑞哥
Fire in the hole!
准备射击
Watkins, we’re under heavy attack. Position M-4.
我们受到攻击 快来支援
Get over here! Move!
快去! 快!
You got a bug problem, ma’am? Ah, stow it, trooper!
你需要除虫吗 小姐? 闭嘴 大兵
Tanker!
大甲虫
Oh, shit! Come on! Move!
妈的! 快走吧
Get down!
趴下来
Come on!
跟我来
Stay down, sucker!
通知救援队
Call for retrieval.
呼叫检索
Medic! Nice moves.
医官 好身手
Where’d you learn how to do that, soldier?
你在哪儿学来的?
Back in school, sir. Don’t you remember?
学校里 你不记得吗?
I was captain of the team. Rico?
我是球队队长 瑞哥
Sir. I need a corporal.
长官 我需要一名下士
You’re it until you’re dead or till I find somebody better.
在你阵亡之前你就当下士
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
All right, saddle up! Show’s over. Way to go, Corporal.
好了 结束了 干得好 下士
Hey, I need a squad leader. Oh, no. No, I’ve been there and blew it.
我要一名班长 不行 找搞砸过
I’m just here to fight.
我只想杀敌
What about it, Diz?
你呢?
First sergeant, get your gear in section…Looks like I’m your girl, sir.
看来就是我了
Catch you later. All right.
待会儿见 好
Listen up!
听好
I expect the best, and I give the best!
最好的士兵要有最好的享受
Here’s the beer!
这是啤酒
Here’s the entertainment!
这是娱乐的东西
Have fun! That’s an order!
玩得开心点 这是命今
This one’s for me!
这是我的
Thank you, Lieutenant!
谢了 中尉
Rico!
瑞哥
You kill bugs good.
你很会除虫
Thanks.
谢了
You knew the lieutenant before the war.
你在战前认识中尉了吧
What was he like?
他为人如何?
He was a teacher. Kind of like he knew it all.
他是个老师 什么都懂
He always had this little smile.
总是带着微笑
Yeah, well, he don’t smile much any more.
现在他可笑不出来
Yeah, well, I guess your bottle fills up real quick when your kids get smeared.
死这么多人怎么笑得出来
Come on, Corporal. Ah, nah, I don’t do that any more.
来吧 下士 我不跳舞了
I remember when you used to dance. Come on.
我记得你以前跳 来嘛
Do I have to pull rank?
我得下令吗?
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 长官
Rico. You once asked me for advice. Want some now?
瑞哥 你问过我的意见 想听吗?
Yes, sir. Lieutenant, HQ is on the com.
想 长官 中尉 总部来电
Never pass up a good thing.
看到好机会就要把握
Watkins. Beer?
华肯 喝啤酒吗?
So, Rico, what are you doing after the dance?
瑞哥 跳完舞你打算干嘛?
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑?
You know, just the way things work out.
世事真是难以预料
We finally got together, Diz.
我们终于在一起
I love you,Johnny.
我爱你 强尼
Rico!
瑞哥
We’re moving out. There’s been a distress call from General Owen on Planet P.
准备出动 欧文将军在P星遇难
So get your shit wired and report in ten minutes.
穿好军服 十分钟后报到
Yes, sir.
是的
Who’s that with you?
谁在那里?
Flores, sir.
弗洛斯 长官
Make it 20 minutes.
二十分钟吧
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Twenty minutes?
二十分钟?
We can do it.
应该来得及
Whiskey Outpost, do you copy?
威士忌哨站 收到吗?
This is Roughneck 2-0 on tac three. Come in, please.
这是硬汉部队201 请回答
Whiskey Outpost, Whiskey Outpost,
威士忌哨站 威士忌哨站
this is Roughneck 2-0 on tac three.
这是硬汉部队201
Any contact with General Owen? No, sir.
将军有消息吗? 没有 长官
Not even the transponder signal.
连发送讯号♥都没有
It’s these canyons. Go to higher ground, Sergeant.
被山谷挡住 到高处去
Whiskey Outpost, Whiskey Outpost…
威士忌哨站
this is Roughneck 2-0 on…
这是硬汉部队
Sugar, your weapon.
把你的枪给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!