Like it happened to someone else.
假装是别人的事
Then it hits me, and I, uh, can’t stop crying.
可是突然觉醒时就哭个不停
Well, we’re still alive. Got to be happy about that.
我们还活着 这值得高兴
You don’t look very happy to see me.
你看到我好像不高兴
Should I be?
我该高兴吗?
Johnny, it’s different now. We’re at war.
强尼 现在不同 我们在打仗
I mean, I think what I did was probably the best thing for both of us.
我们分开对你我都好
Everything copacetic, Lieutenant?
没事吧 中尉?
Zander, you remember Johnny.
山德 记得强尼吗?
Zander and I are a flight team now.
我和山德是飞行搭档
Yeah, and we’re best in the fleet.
舰队最好的小组
I get it.
我懂了
This is the part that’s best for both of us.
这样对你我最好
Don’t do me any more favours. Johnny, wait.
别再装了… 强尼 等等
No, forget it, Lieutenant. He’s Mobile Infantry.
算了 他是机动部队
See, when you’re trained to kill…
他们只会杀人
it just doesn’t pay to be polite.
不懂得礼貌
You got something to say about the Mobile Infantry?
你对机动部队有意见吗?
I think you heard me.
你听得很清楚
You want to make something of it, Private?
你想打架吗 二等兵?
Not with an officer. No, sir.
我不跟军官打架
The MI doesn’t mint stupid troopers. Well, let’s disregard rank.
机动部队不是蠢蛋 我就撇开官阶
Zander, please.
山德 别这样
Everybody hear that? Rank is not an issue here.
听到吗? 这无关官阶
Don’t do this. Come on. What’s he gonna do?
别这样 他敢怎样?
Come on, jarheads!
来呀 臭大兵!
Let go of me! Come on! I’m gonna kill you!
我要宰了你
I’m gonna kill you! I’ll kill you!
我要你好看
Guys! Guys! Quit it! Come on! Come on!
住手 快
He’s not worth it! Come on! Come on!
他不值得 快 快
Forget it, Rico! Mobile Infantry and Fleet don’t mix. Come on.
瑞哥 算了 机动部队和舰队一向不合
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 走吧
Jarheads.
臭大兵
Mobile Infantry rules! Yeah!
机动部队万岁 耶!
Oh, God, that hurts.
痛死了
Hey, well, I got something that might hurt just a little bit more, buddy.
我有办法让你更痛
Oh, yeah! We’re gonna fight, and we’re gonna win!
我们要打仗 一定会赢
This is the captain speaking.
我是舰长
All personnel prepare for drop.
全体人员准备降落
We are at D-minus three and counting.
倒数三分钟
We are going in with first wave.
我们是先锋部队
Means more bugs for us to kill.
敌人最多
You smash the entire area.
彻底消灭敌区
You kill anything that has more than two legs.
杀死所有长两只脚以上的东西
You get me? We get you, sir!
明白吗? 我们明白 长官
Plasma, ma’am, from the planet. Bug batteries.
星球表面射出电浆 虫族炮火
According to military intelligence, it’ll be random and light.
军事情报说威力应该不强
Drop status? Drop is…
部队状况? 情况是…
35 percent complete, ma’am.
35%降落到地面
Steady as she goes, Number Two.
慢慢来 副驾驶
Remember your training, and you will make it back alive!
记住你的训练 你会活着回去的!
This isn’t random or light. Someone made a mistake.
电浆威力很强 情报有误
That’s it. We’re empty, ma’am.
部队全都降落了 女士
Someone made a big goddam mistake!
有人犯了大错
Break for high orbit!
快往上飞
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
走 走 走!
Johnny!
强尼!
Rockets up!Rocket crew, move up!
核弹待命
Nuke ’em! Levy! Rico! Heat ’em up!
核弹小组 利维 瑞哥… 把它们炸死
Set. Fire!
好了 发射
Follow me! Let’s go!
跟我来 上吧
First platoon, left flank!
第一排 左翼!
Split up! First and second squads, follow me.
分散! 第一 二班 跟我来
Two, cover! One, with me!
第二班掩护 第一班跟我
Along side! Side to side!
一边到另一边
Fire!
开火
Here they come!
它们来了
Ace, what are we doing? Uh, I don’t know.
王牌 我们该怎么办? 我…不知道
I don’t know. Kill them! Kill them all!
我不知道 把它们全干掉
Come on!
上呀
Come on! Come on! You want some?
找死吗?
Here’s some! Yeah!
我要你们死!
Here’s some of this!
吃子弹吧
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Shujimi!
苏杰米
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Help! Help! Help!
救命! 救命! 救命!
No! God!
不! 天哪!
Let’s get out of here!
快走吧
Fall back!
撤退
All units,What’s going on? fall back to retrieval.
怎么了?
Repeat.You got com? All units…
收到讯号♥吗?
fall back to retrieval.It’s a general retreat!
全体撤退
Back to the boats! Come on!
回运兵船上! 快!
Come on, let’s go!
快 我们走!
We’ve just landed here on what cap troopers…
这里是被称为
are calling Big K…
大K星的战场
with the 6th Mobile Infantry Division.
第六机动部队展开攻击
It’s an ugly planet, a bug planet.
这丑陋的星球全是大虫
A planet hostile to life as we…
威胁人类的生存…
Help me!
救命啊!
Squad right!
快向右
Come on! Go, go, go!
快走 快 快 快…
Get out of here now!
快离开这里
Watch your step! Watch your flank! Watch your flank!
小心点! 小心你的侧面! 小心你的侧面!
GXR, we’re being overrun.
我们被击溃
Kitten, no!
基顿 不!
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Oh, God! Oh! Oh!
哦 天哪 哦
Crisis for humankind.
人类面临空前危机
Fleet officials admit they underestimated…
舰队官员承认他们…
the Arachnids’ defensive capability.
低估虫族的防卫能力
Accepting responsibility for Klendathu…
因为克兰达夫星的惨剧
Sky Marshal Dienes resigns.
狄恩元帅引咎辞职
His successor, Sky Marshal Tahat Meru…
新任的元帅马休…
outlines her new strategy.
宣布她的战略
To fight the bug…
我们必须
we must understand the bug.
了解虫族才能致胜
We can ill afford another Klendathu.
我们绝对不能再重蹈克兰达夫的覆辙
Federal scientists struggle to explain…
联邦科学家想…
the intelligent military actions of the Arachnids.
解释虫族的军事智慧
When a colony reaches a certain size…
虫族经过三百代
300 generations or something, it gets smarter.
进化一定会变聪明
Insects with intelligence? Now, wait…
聪明的虫子? 快…
Have you ever met one? I can’t believe…
你遇到过吗? 难以置信…
I am hearing this nonsense. Would you just wait a moment?
这种想法太荒谬了 请你听我说
This is the most ridiculous conversation I have ever had. Maybe… Maybe…
这是我听过的最荒谬讲话 可能 可能
there is some kind of bug that we haven’t seen yet.:
也许有一种虫我们没见过
a leadership caste, a-a hive brain.
领导阶级 虫族首脑
Brain Bugs? Frankly, I find the idea of a bug that thinks offensive!
虫族首脑? 虫子也会思考? 才怪…
Ticonderoga, this is Rodger Young requesting approach vector.
星舰基地 杨罗杰号♥请求进入
Affirmative, Rodger Young.
收到 杨罗杰号♥
One-zero-zero-niner-five-two.
座标l00951
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
My God.
我的天
How could this happen?
怎么会这样?
We thought we were smarter than the bugs.
我们自以为比虫族聪明
It’s strange. There’s almost no wounded at all.
很奇怪 几乎没有人被俘
Bugs don’t take prisoners.
虫族不抓俘虏
Oh, no.
哦…不…