Close compartment 21!
关闭21号♥舱门
Where’d it come from?
从哪儿来的?
It came out of the Arachnid Quarantine Zone, ma’am.
从虫族隔离区来的
Number Four, contact Fleet. Tell ’em there’s a loose asteroid headed their way.
通讯官通知舰队小行星接近中
Communications are down, ma’am. They’re gone.
通讯失效 全都被摧毁
Damage assessment. Hull’s compromised.
估计损失 舰身受损
We’re lucky to be alive, ma’am.
我们没死掉真走运
Luck didn’t have anything to do with it.
这不是靠运气
We have a hell of a flight team.
我们的飞行小组很优秀
It really stinks, you going.
你不能离开
Yeah, well, the Mobile Infantry will just have to get along without me.
机动部队没有我也一样
I don’t get it, Rico. You took your licks.
我不懂 瑞哥 你接受了惩罚
If they didn’t want you, they would have kicked you out.
如果他们不想要你 可以把你踢走
Hey…
嘿…
I joined up for the wrong reasons. I got a guy killed.
我不该入伍 我害死人…
I figure that kind of proves I don’t have what it takes.
这就证明我没有能力
Rico, your call’s going through.
瑞哥 电♥话♥接通了
Take it there.
去接
Hello? Oh, Johnny! Hi, Mom.
喂? 强尼 嗨 妈妈
B-Bill, pick it up. It’s Johnny!
比尔 快接电♥话♥ 是强尼
Johnny? Dad.
强尼? 爸爸
Where’s your uniform? Bill.
你的制♥服♥呢? 比尔…
It’s just good to hear from you.
见到你真好
How are you, son?
你好吗? 儿子?
It’s not really working out here for me, Dad.
我不适合这里 爸爸
I was thinking…
我在想…
I was hoping it would be all right if I came home.
不知道我能不能回家
Well, of-of course. You should come home immediately.
当然能 马上回来
I’m sorry. I’ve been an idiot.
对不起 我太傻了
Don’t talk like that. You just come on home…
别这么说 你先回家…
talk things out.
咱们再好好谈谈
We love you, son.
我们很爱你 儿子
My, what’s that? Looks like rain.
那是什么? 好像要下雨
This time of year? Sure is dark.
这时候? 外面好暗
Your transmission has been terminated…
大气干扰导致…
due to atmospheric interference.
通讯中断
Please try your call again later.
请稍后再试
Well, see ya.
再见了
Hey, you take that stroll down Washout Lane…
你就这样退出…
you’re only proving one thing,Johnny.
只证明一件事
What’s that, Diz?
什么事?
That you don’t have what it takes to be a citizen.
你没有资格当公民
What’s happening?
什么事?
Hey, hey, what’s going on?
嗨 发生什么事?
Wh-What’s going on?
发生什么事?
Hey, Kitten, what’s going on? It’s war! We’re going to war!
嗨 Kitten 怎么回事? 战争 我们要去参战了…
The devastation we are seeing is unparalleled.
这次的灾难前所未有
Judging from early estimates, millions dead, a city in ruins.
根据估计有数百万人丧命 一座城市全毁
Is that Geneva?
那是日内瓦吗?
Goddam bugs whacked us, Johnny.
强尼 是该死的大虫攻击我们
The meteor was shot out of orbit by bug plasma…
虫族从大本营克兰达夫星球…
that derived from Klendathu, the Arachnids’home planet.
发射电浆把陨石撞离轨道
Nothing lives in what was once called the Latin Paradise.
这个曾被称为拉丁乐园的城市片瓦不留
Oh,Johnny, it’s us.
强尼 那是我们…
Buenos Aires has been wiped off the Earth.
布宜诺斯艾利斯完全消失
That’s home.
…我们的家
The Federal Council met moments ago and voted unanimously…
刚才联邦委员会一致表决…
for mobilization to destroy the Arachnid threat.
全体动员消灭虫族大敌
I’m serious. I’ll go anywhere. Forget it, Zim. We need you here.
我是认真的 我要去 辛姆 你得留下来
I want combat, sir. The only way you’re gonna see combat…
我要打仗 只有一种方法能让你去打仗…
is if you bust yourself to private!
被降为二等兵!
Get me? Yes, sir, I get you.
明白? 我明白 长官
Sir! What do you want, Rico?
长官 你要做什么? 瑞哥
I wish to reconsider my request to drop out, sir.
我要收回退出的要求
You already signed your 1240-A, son.
你已经签好表格
It wouldn’t be legal. Major, I know it was wrong.
那是非法的 少校 我不该退出
I didn’t learn from one mistake, and I made another, sir.
我没吸取教训 反而又犯错
You made your decision, son.
你做出决定
Sir, my family, my whole family, was in Buenos Aires, sir.
长官 我全家都在布宜诺斯艾利斯
Is this your signature, Rico?
瑞哥 这是你的签名吗?
Sir, yes, it is, sir!
是的 长官
Doesn’t look like it to me.
看起来不像
Carry on, Private! Yes, sir!
去吧 二等兵 是的 长官
Out of the ashes of Buenos Aires comes first sorrow…
看到布宜诺斯艾利斯市的残骸先是悲痛
then anger.
接下来是愤怒
The only good bug is a dead bug.
只有死虫才是好虫子
In Geneva, the Federal Council convenes.
联邦委员会在日内瓦开会
We must meet the threat with our valour, our blood…
我们必须誓死…
indeed, with our very lives…
勇敢面对挑战
to ensure that human civilization, not insect…
捍卫人类文明
dominates this galaxy, now and always!
别让虫族永远统治银河系
Sky Marshal Dienes announces plans…
狄恩元帅…
for an offensive against Klendathu…
向虫族陨石来源…
source of the bug meteor that destroyed Buenos Aires.
克兰达夫星球宣战
Every day, Federal scientists are looking for new ways to kill bugs.
联邦科学家每天不断研究新方法消灭虫族
Your basic Arachnid warrior isn’t too smart…
一般的虫族战士很笨…
but you can blow off a limb…
可是打断它的一只脚…
and it’s still 86 percent combat effective.
它却能保留八成战斗力
Here’s a tip.:Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good.
有一个窍门:瞄准神经干 把它撂倒
Everyone’s doing their part. Are you?
人人都出力 你呢
Die! Die! The war effort needs your effort…
战争需要每个人贡献力量
at work, at home, in your community.
家庭 工作和社区…
We now break net and take you live…
这里是…
to Fleet Battle Station Ticonderoga…
位于虫族隔离区的…
deep inside the Arachnid Quarantine Zone…
提康德鲁加星际战舰基地
where the men and women of the Federal Armed Services prepare to attack.
英勇的星舰战将准备出击
D XQ uplink on two, one. You’re on.
准备连线…开始
No one here in the AQZ knows exactly…
这里没人知道何时开始…
when the invasion of Klendathu will occur.
进攻克兰达夫星
But everyone’s talking about it…
大家都在猜
and the talk says tomorrow.
觉得也许是明天
Here’s a bunch of MI kids that look like they could eat bugs for lunch.
看来机动部队想大嚼虫族
Yum, yum, yum. So, trooper,
好吃 好吃 好吃 大兵
you’re not too worried about fighting the Arachnids?
你不怕大虫吗?
Hey, shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.
只要发射一枚核弹 大虫就死翘翘
Am I right? I just hope it’s not over before we get some.
希望全炸死之前 我能打死几只虫
Okay, come on. Some say the bugs were provoked…
得了 有人说虫族生态…
by the intrusion of humans into their natural habitat…
遭到了破坏才对人类反击
that a “live and let live policy” is preferable to war with the bugs.
我们该和平共处不该对虫族开战
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
I’m from Buenos Aires, and I say kill them all!
我是布宜诺斯艾利斯市人 我要消灭它们
Yeah! Go on,Yeah!
对 继续
Yeah! Oh, yeah!
对! 对啊!
Big bad bugs, huh?
狠角色
Hey, guys, we ought to get tattoos.
咱们要去纹身
Hey, let’s all get cut together. Yeah.
一起去吧 好
What do I want a tattoo for? Oh, what?
纹身干嘛? 什么?
Your skin’s too pretty? Come on, everybody’s doing it.
你的皮肤太嫩吗?
Hey,Johnny!
强尼
Johnny Rico.
强尼·瑞哥
Carmen?
卡门
Oh. At ease.
稍息
Guess I ought to lose the hat when I’m off duty.
我休假 最好别戴军帽
Hi, Diz. Carmen.
嗨 蒂丝 卡门
My mother was right about you.
我妈说得对
You look great in a uniform.
你穿制♥服♥很好看
You look pretty good yourself.
你也挺帅的
So, what do you hear?
你有什么消息?
You know about anyone who made it out of BA alive?
布宜诺斯艾利斯有没有人生还?
Most of the time I don’t think about it.
我试着不多想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!