Look at him.
瞧他
Have you ever seen anybody so pleased with himself?
那副得意样 真自傲
Well, Zim must have had to choose someone to be his brownnose.
辛姆一定得选个乖乖牌
I couldn’t have done it without you, Diz.
没有你我就办不到
Friends?
朋友?
Friends.
朋友
Mail call! Levy! Yeah, that’s me.
信来了 李维 我就是
Shujimi! Here.
苏杰米 在
Rico. Here.
瑞哥 在
Breckinridge! Yeah, right here.
布雷肯瑞奇 嗯 在
Niler. Yeah, here I am. Ah, great, my dad.
泰勒 我在这儿
That’s all, folks.
没了 大伙
Hi, Johnny.
嗨 强尼
I’m sorry I haven’t written you sooner, but, uh…
抱歉没早点写信给你
Oh, Rico,it’s been really busy.you don’t deserve that!
噢…瑞哥 你配不上她
Shh, shh. They’ve really got us going here.
嘘 嘘 他们真的在这里
They must have made you squad leader by now.
你一定当上班长
And if they haven’t, tell ’em to talk to me.
没有的话 叫他们来找我
See? All it takes is the love of a good woman.
你瞧 找到好女人就不用愁
Look at that.Look at those. Stop it.
看这儿 别看了
Isn’t it beautiful?
不是很美吗?
I love it out here.
我好爱这儿
That’s also the problem
这就是问题
Because I think I’m gonna go career.
因为 我想当职业军人
I want to command a ship of my own.
我要指挥战舰
And you know…
这样一来…
I don’t think that’s gonna leave a lot of room…
我们就没时间
for you and me, Johnny.
交往 强尼
I know that’s not what you wanted to hear.
我知道你会很失望
But, uh…
可是
I have to follow my heart. I’m sorry.
我得把握机会 对不起
Write me, all right?
写信给我
Write me so that I know we’ll always be friends.
让我们永远当好朋友
Let’s get back to the game. I feel so sorry for Johnny.
让我们回到游戏 我觉得很对不起强尼
Funny how they always want to be friends…
她们总是伤透你的心
after they rip your guts out, huh?
之后还想做好朋友
Yeah. Well, it’s what I deserve.
我是活该
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
Oh, I joined up for her.
我会入伍全是为了她
I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for her.
没有她我就不会来
What are you talking about? You made squad leader on your own.
你在说什么? 你是靠自己当上班长
And, hey, you still got me to kick around.
至少你还有我差遣
Fun and games are over, children.
好日子结束了
You will be firing live ammunition…
今天要进行
in a simulated combat environment.
实弹的模拟战斗
You will exercise extreme caution on my assault course!
你们千万要小心进行
Do you get me? Sir, yes, sir!
你们都明白了吗? 明白 长官
Rico, take ’em out!
瑞哥 带队出去
First fire team with me. Next team in ten seconds.
第一组跟我来 第二组十秒钟后出发
Maximum score has been 2 80.
最高分是180
I expect you to do better! Go!
你们一定要更好 上吧
Shujimi, stay down!
苏杰米 趴下来
Hey! Goddam it, Breckinridge, clear my line of fire!
该死 布雷肯瑞奇 别挡住我
It’s my helmet! It’s all screwed up!
我的头盔坏了
You’re gonna blow the score!
你会碍事的
Damn! Dumb shit!
蠢蛋 妈的!
Diz, stay put! What’s the problem?
快前进 怎么了?
Damn thing keeps getting in my way! Give it to me.
头盔有问题 给我
How come whenever something goes wrong, it’s always you, Breckinridge?
每次出错都是你的问题
It must be ’cause I’m big and dumb!
那是因为我又蠢又壮
Yeah, right!
没错
Medic!
医官
Rico, you are relieved of squad command!
瑞哥 你被解除班长职位
Rico, did you give the recruit permission to remove his helmet?
是你准许新兵脱下头盔吗?
Sir, yes, sir. Breckinridge reported a helmet malfunction…
是的 长官 布雷肯瑞奇说他的头盔坏了
and I asked him to show it to me, sir.
我要他拿给我看
Are you rated to repair the M-3 Tactical Helmet, Rico?
你会修理M-3型头盔吗?
Sir, no, sir!
不会 长官
Then why did you order your man to remove his helmet…
那么你为何在实弹演习时…
during a live fire exercise?
叫他脱下头盔?
Sir, I needed everyone in my squad operational, sir!
我需要每名队员尽全力
I wanted to win, sir!
我想要获胜 长官
Carry on.
继续
Sergeant, we’ve already lost two recruits over this incident.
军士 我们因为此事失去两名新兵
Do you think there’s any possibility of salvaging this man?
你认为这个人还有前途吗?
Yes, sir, I do.
有的 长官
All right.
好吧
We’ll try administrative punishment.
让他接受行政处罚
Prisoner, halt!
囚犯 站住
Bite down on this, son.
用力咬
It helps. I know.
很有用 我很清楚
For incompetence of command…
因为他指挥无能
for failure to abide by safety regulations…
在实弹演习中…
during a live fire exercise…
违反安全规定…
for negligence which contributed to the death of a teammate…
因为他的疏失导致一名士兵死亡
recruit trainee John Rico…
新兵强尼·瑞哥
is sentenced to administrative punishment.
必须受刑…
Ten lashes.
十下鞭刑
You may carry out the sentence.
开始行刑
One!
一…
Two!
二…
Three!
三…
Four!
四…
Five!
五…
Six!
六…
Seven!
七…
Eight!
八…
Nine!
九…
Ten!
十!
Thanks. You read my mind.
谢了 你猜中我的心意
Oh, third watch always seems to last forever.
下半夜更最难熬
I don’t know.
不一定
It depends on who you’re spending it with.
这得看你和谁一起值班
Something’s wrong.
出了问题
There. No, I replotted the course.
那儿 我重新设定航道
It’s more efficient this way. Three weeks aboard a starship…
这样更有效率 你才来了三个星期…
and you think that you can lick my navs?
就想跟我比?
Check it.
尽管查
You know, I was talking with Captain Deladier…
我和达拉第舰长谈过
and, uh, she said…
她说…
Don’t change the subject.
别转移话题
Am I right?
我对不对?
Yeah. Yeah. You’re right.
“新航道最佳” 你做得对
So, what did the captain say?
那么舰长怎么说?
She thinks that we ought to team up officially…
她说我们应该正式搭档…
and crew for her.
为她服务
You and me, huh? We’re good together, Carmen.
你和我? 我们是好搭档 卡门
We’re way ahead of the curve in every department.
各方面都领先
I can anticipate you.
我们很有默契
You know what I want.
你知道我要什么
No. What do you want?
我不知道 你要什么?
There’s a gravity field out there.
太空中有重力场
Run a scan. Sensors on. There.
进行扫瞄 启动 那儿
Gravity at 225 and rising. Report.
重力2.25 继续增加… 报告
Captain, we’re in the path of an unidentified object…
船长 前方有不明物体
moving toward us at high speed.
向我们快速冲来…
Profile suggests an asteroid, ma’am.
根据资料应该是小行星
Impact, six seconds! Emergency evasion!
六秒后撞击 紧急闪躲动作
Three, two,
三…二…
fire!
启动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!