Yup, you either got what it takes, or you don’t.
没种就是没种
Hey, there is a line. Wait your turn, Ace.
我们在排队 你也要等 王牌
Hey, at ease, little soldier. It’s all the same muck.
别紧张 小兵 反正菜都很烂
Get in line like everyone else.
乖乖去排队
You got some guts for a rich kid.
你这阔少爷真有种
I guess you and me could be buddies. What do you say?
咱们交个朋友 如何?
I’m honoured. Hey! Of course you are.
真是荣幸 当然 我最够朋友了
Everybody should have a friend like me.
每个人都应该有个像我这样的朋友
Come on, Ace. Back of the line now! Back of the line!
王牌 到后面排队吧
What a jerk, man. Tough guy.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 讨厌鬼
Hey, Rico, want to sit together?
瑞哥 跟我一起吃饭
No thanks, Diz.
不 谢了
What’s your malfunction, Rico?
你有什么问题?
You are.
你就是问题
I joined up to get out on my own, and you had to tag along.
我想一个人入伍 你却硬要跟来
You think I joined the Mobile Infantry because of you?
你以为我为你入伍?
You saying you didn’t?
你敢说不是?
Hi.
嗨
Forget about it, Ace. You don’t stand a chance.
想都别想 王牌 你不行的
What makes you even think you’re gonna make squad leader, Rico?
难道你就能当班长?
Something I got, you don’t. Ha!
我比你有料 哈!
You rich kids are all the same. It isn’t about that.
有钱少爷只会装阔 才不
It’s about who’s the best. Hey!
这得靠能力 嘿!
Third squad!
第三班
Sir, I don’t understand.
长官 我不懂
Who needs a knife in a nuke fight, anyway?
在核战争中何必用刀?
All you gotta do is push a button, sir.
只要按下按钮就行 长官
Cease fire. Put your hand on that wall, trooper.
暂停 手放在墙上 伞兵
Put your hand on that wall!
把手放在墙上
Damn it.
该死
The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.
敌人的手掌受伤就不能按钮
Medic!
医官
Ah, well, we all have one thing in common.
我们有一个共同点
We were all stupid enough to sign up for Mobile Infantry.
我们都蠢到要参加机动部队
Breckinridge, what’s your excuse? Oh, my family’s all farmers.
布雷肯瑞奇 你为何加入? 我全家都是农夫
I hate farming. I mean, uh, Mobile Infantry…
我讨厌务农 而机动部队…
It’s like pure picnic by comparison.
比起来就像是在野餐
All right, so they grow ’em big and dumb on the farm planet, huh?
乡巴佬真是又蠢又壮对不对?
And pretty! I like big!
而且帅! 我就爱壮汉
Djana’D, what about you? Oh, I’m going in for politics…
蒂嘉娜 你呢? 我想要从政
and, you know, you gotta be a citizen for that.
想从政就得成为公民
So here I am. Ah, you want some responsibility.
所以我就来了 你想负起责任
Yeah. Shujimi, come on, let’s keep it goin’.
对 苏杰米 接着说吧
I got into Harvard, but my father says forget it.
我被哈佛大学取录
It’s gonna cost an arm and a leg, you know?
可是我老爸嫌学费太贵
So, if I serve,
只要服役
Federation pays my way.
就能赚取学费
I want to have babies.
我想生孩子
You know, it’s a lot easier to get a licence if you’ve served.
公民比较容易申请执照
So… I’m going career.
然后呢… 我要当职业军官
Officer’s training. All the way.
按步就班升上去
Future Sky Marshal. All right, Rico, your turn.
未来的星际元帅 瑞哥 该你了
Who asked you to be so nosy?
不要多管闲事
What? I’m the-the bad guy? I’m gonna be a writer, you know?
怎么? 我是坏人吗? 我想当作家
A writer’s got a right to be nosy.
当然能管闲事
Hey, Flores, you know Rico from Buenos Aires.
弗洛雷斯 你和瑞哥都来自布宜诺斯艾利斯
What’s his story? Oh, uh,
他为什么入伍? 哦
he’s here because of a girl.
他是为了一个女孩子
Oh, Rico! Lover boy!
瑞哥 大情圣
He’s getting me excited. He’s gonna blow.
他让我感到兴奋 他一定会打你
Is it you?
为了你吗?
This is where we live. It’s not much, but it’s home.
这是我们的宿舍 很简陋 不过是我的家
Right there, that’s my bunk, where I dream about you every night.
这是我的床铺 我每晚都梦到你
Boot’s pretty tough.
训练很辛苦
Sometimes I think I won’t make it.
有时我很灰心
But then I think about what you’re doing, and I try harder.
不过我一想到你就会更努力
Hey, guys! Do you mind? Try harder, baby, try harder!
嘿 你介意吗? 努力点 宝贝
Who knows? They might even make me squad leader.
谁知道? 也许我会成为班长
Uh-oh, I better pack it in.
我得上♥床♥了
Oh, I love you, baby, I love you!
我爱你 宝贝 我爱你!
Write me! I love you so much
写信给我 我是如此爱你
I’m gonna kill you guys! I love you so much
我要杀了你 我是如此爱你
Bye! Write me. Bye!
再见 记得写信 再见!
Orbit in five, Ibanez.
五分钟后绕行月球 艾邦妮兹
First one there gets to fly.
先到先飞
Locking it down. Wait! Wait!
关闭舱门 等一下
Oh, no. Not Ibanez again. She’s crazy!
别让艾邦妮兹驾驶 她太疯狂了
Ready, go!
准备 发射
Yeah!
好!
Deploying wings.
伸出机翼
How come you’re in such a good mood, huh?
你干嘛这么开心?
‘Cause today I get to fly that.
今天我要开战舰
Pilot Trainee Ibanez reporting for duty, ma’am.
飞行受训人员艾邦妮兹报到
Take the number two chair, Ibanez.
坐在副驾驶座
Yes, ma’am. You see that?
是的 女士 看见啦?
Identify. Ibanez, T3 25A, clear.
辨识身份 艾邦妮兹 T325A 正确
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
I’m the guy whose gonna teach you to fly this crate.
我要教你驾驶这艘战舰
Oh, Assistant Instructor.
助理教官
Should I call you “sir”?
我该尊称你长官吗?
Only when I give you an order. Prepare for departure.
我下命令才要 准备起飞
It’s amazing, us running into each other like this.
没想到我们会再见面
Maybe it’s fate. Maybe not.
也许是命中注定 也许不是
Heard about this crazy girl coming through the Academy.
我听说有个女孩很优秀
Solid math, a little wild on the stick, but a natural.
她是天生好手 只是有点野
And when it turned out to be you,
我知道是你
I just made sure that we would run into each other.
就安排和你见面
Rodger Young cleared for undocking and departure.
杨罗杰号♥可以起飞
All right, Ibanez.
好了 艾邦妮兹
Take her out. Yes, ma’am.
开出去吧 是的 女士
All systems go.
系统正常
In simulation, my supervisors could never keep up.
进行模拟飞行时老师都跟不上我
Well, this isn’t simulation any more…
这不是模拟飞行
so take her out easy, cadet.
小心点 军校生
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Five metres from object.
距离五米
Three metres from object.
距离三米
Clear.
通过
Don’t exceed port speed. Or what?
别超过起飞速限 否则呢?
Or they revoke your flight status, and mine.
你的飞行权会被取消 还有我的
Your career is in my hands.
你的前途掌握在我手上
Steady as she goes, Number Two.
慢慢来 副驾驶
Prepare for warp. Yes, ma’am.
准备超光速飞行 是的
Number One, design for Jupiter orbit.
一号♥ 计算木星航道
All crew, all sections, stand by to cut in C-drive.
准备转换超光速引擎
Star drive in five, four…
五…四…
ready, steady…
准备 稳定…
go!
启动
We’re going in! Move!
快进攻 快!
Man, they’re defended. No way in.
我们冲不破防线
Flip six, three hole. What?
翻跳动作 什么?
You run a flip six, three hole play, and you can score.
你做翻跳动作就能得分
Cover me. You got it.
掩护我 好
Now!
上吧
Thanks, buddy. Bastard!
谢了 哥们 杂种
Yeah!
嗯!
Kid’s got some moves.
那小子很灵活
Give him a squad. See what he can do.
让他当班长 看看他的能耐
Kitty, Kitty.
凯蒂 凯蒂
Someone’s got to teach you guys how to play some pool here.
我得教你们打台球