I do now, of my own free will…
我了解从军的…
after having been duly advised and warned…
意义和义务
of the meaning and consequences of this oath…
这一切完全出于自愿
enrol in the Federal Service…
我至少
for not less than two years…
必须服役两年
and as much longer as may be required…
若是有需要…
by the needs of the Federation.
我愿继续效忠部队
All set? Thank you.
完了? 谢谢
Fresh meat for the grinder, eh?
又来一批新兵
So, how’d you kids do? I’m gonna be a pilot.
你们的成绩如何? 我要当飞行员
Well, good for you. We need all the pilots we can get.
很好 我们很需要飞行员
Hey, did you get starside R and D? No.
你被分派到研发部门吗? 没有
I don’t believe it. I got Games and Theory.
不是吧? 我要到战略理论部
Games and Theory?
战略理论?
That’s military intelligence. Yeah.
那是军事情报部 嗯
Way to go, Carl.
好家伙 卡尔
Next time we meet, I’ll probably have to salute you.
下次见面我就得向你敬礼
Hmm.

How about you, son?
你呢 孩子?
Infantry, sir. Good for you.
机动部队 长官 很好
Mobile Infantry made me the man I am today.
机动部队让我成为现在这样的男子汉
All recruits must report to the Federal Transportation Hub…
新兵必须在二十四小时内…
within 2 4 hours.
到联邦运送站报到
Welcome to the adventure of Federal Service.
欢迎加入♥联♥邦军队的行列
Let’s make a vow.
咱们一起发誓
No matter what, we’ll always be friends.
不管怎样 我们永远是朋友
I’ll go for that.
我同意
Well, chances are we’ll never see each other again.
我们恐怕不会再见面
We’ll be millions of light-years away from each other.
分隔几百万光年的距离
But, uh, yeah, sure. Why not?
不过 好呀 有何不可?
You’ll resign, and that’s all there is to it.
你给我去办退役
It may look bad, but if that’s the worst you suffer, then that’s fine.
虽然很没面子 不过也只能这样了
I won’t quit! I’m telling you, you will.
我不要退役 你一定要
You’re not going back. You’re going on vacation!
你不能入伍 你要去渡假
I am not going on vacation!
我不去渡假
I want to be a citizen.
我要当公民
It’s my decision. I made it.
这是我的决定
You walk out that door, you are cut off, young man.
你走出去找就不认你这儿子
You understand me?
懂吗?
All right, that’s it! You are cut off!
好吧 我不要你了
Johnny, why won’t you change your mind?
你这是何必呢?
Does citizenship mean that much to you?
当公民这么重要吗?
Well, yeah, sure.
当然重要
Well, I hope so.
希望如此
I hope you don’t ruin your life over some silly little girl…
希望你别为了穿帅制♥服♥的…
who wants to look handsome in a uniform.
女孩而自毁前程
Don’t talk about Carmen that way! Johnny.
别这么说卡门 强尼
Do you have everything?
听到什么吗?
Great.

Johnny
强尼
You’re late. My dad had to help me pack.
你迟到了 我父亲帮我收拾行李
Suddenly he’s afraid he’s never gonna see me again or something.
他怕再也见不到我
It was sweet, but it took forever.
他真好 不过很费时间
Oh. Anyway, I guess I’m ready to go.
我猜我准备好了
Yeah, me too. I’m wearing everything I own.
我也是 我只剩这身衣服
I’m sorry your parents were mad.
我很遗憾你的父母反对
Who cares? The Federation will give me…
管它呢 反正…
everything I need for the next two years, right?
这两年军队会养我 对吧?
You talk to Carl? Yeah, he left this morning.
你和卡尔联络过吗? 有 他早上就走了
Couldn’t say where. Oh, it’s exciting, going away.
他不能说去哪里 能够入伍我好兴奋
But I’m scared. Aren’t you?
我也很害怕 你不会吗?
I’m gonna miss you.
我会很想你
I’m gonna miss you too.
我也会想你
I love you.
我爱你
Outbound group 94B to Tereshkova…
前往特雷斯卡瓦的新兵准备启程
That’s me.
我该走了
Just say it once. Try it on for size.
说一次 试试看
I love you.
我爱你
Don’t forget to write.
别忘了写信给我
I won’t.
我不会忘的
Fully automatic Morita. Who wants to hold it?
全自动步♥枪♥ 谁想拿?
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
我! 我! 我…
Citizen rule. People making a better tomorrow.
公民万岁 人♥民♥创造美好明天
A murderer was captured this morning and tried today.
杀人犯今天被捕后接受审判
Guilty.
有罪
Sentence.: death.
处以死刑
Execution tonight at 6.:00. All net. All channels.
今晚六点行刑 实况转播
If you think you’re psychic,
如果你觉得能
maybe you are.
也许是真的
Federal studies are being conducted in your community.
各地都在进行这项研究
Every school kid knows that Arachnids are dangerous.
每个小学生都知道阿瑞克尼虫很危险
However, Mormon extremists disregarded Federal warnings…
摩♥门♥教♥徒却罔顾联邦警告
and established Fort Joe Smith deep inside the Arachnid Quarantine Zone.
在虫族隔离区建立教会
Too late, they realized that Dantana had already been chosen by other colonists.:
不料该地区早就被别人占领
Arachnids.
阿瑞克尼虫族
One, two, three, four! Most of you will not…
一 二 三 四! 你们大半都…
live to be in the Mobile Infantry.
熬不过魔鬼训练
The trouble is, you are not good enough the way you are.
因为你们都不够强
Hands at your side!
手放好
Chin up.
抬头挺胸
I am your senior drill instructor, Career Sergeant Zim!
我是你们的教官辛姆中士
Suck in that gut! Feet together!
小腹缩紧 双腿并拢
To think this had to happen to me.
我真是衰毙了
What a bunch of apes. No, strike that!
一群蠢蛋 算了
You don’t rate that good.
你们逊毙了
Never in my life have I seen…
我没见过…
Do you think I’m funny? Do I make you laugh?
你觉得很好笑?
Do you think I’m a comedian, son? I’m sorry.
你觉得我是小丑吗? 对不起
The first words and the last words out of your stinking holes will be “Sir”!
你们随时都要尊称我为长官
Do you get me? Sir, yes, sir!
明白吗? 明白 长官
You see that armoury? Run around it.
绕着军营跑一圈
Run, I said! Run, run, run!
我叫你跑就跑
Bronski, keep pace! Move! Move!
布隆斯基 跟他跑! 快! 快!
Now, anytime you think I’m being too tough…
如果你们觉得我太狠太不公平
anytime you think I’m being unfair…
或是开始想念老妈
anytime you miss your mommy, quit!
那就马上退出
You sign form 1240-A, you grab your gear…
填好表格 签名 打包
you take a stroll down Washout Lane!
走上失败者的路
Do you get me?
明不明白?
Sir, yes, sir! Pathetic!
明白 长官! 可悲
I wonder if there’s a handful of guts in the whole bunch of you.
全是一群孬种 不知道这里有没有好汉
Now, who here thinks they got what it takes to knock me down?
谁认为他有办法打倒我?
Sir! I guess maybe I do, sir!
我觉得我能 长官
Ow! God! God!
哦! 天哪! 天哪!
You all right, son? Sir, yes, sir!
你没事吧? 没事 长官
It’s my arm. I think it’s broken, sir.
我的手好像断了
Medic! God.
医官! 天哪
Pain is in your mind!
痛是心里想的
Who’s next? Sir!
下一个是谁? 长官
Recruit Flores reporting for duty, sir!
新兵弗洛斯报到 长官
You specifically requested transfer from Fort Cronkite to this training unit?
你特别要求转到这单位?
Sir, I heard it was the best, sir!
我听说这里是最严格的
It is the best.
的确是最严格
But what makes you think you’re good enough?
你凭什么以为自己够资格?
Now that’s the kind of gal who makes squad leader.
这女孩有种当班长
That’s my job you’re talking about.
我才要当班长
You know, I’d like to kill that Sergeant Zim.
我很想宰了辛姆中士
Whoa, improper attitude! Watch it.
你的态度很不好 小心
They’ll kick you out for talking like that. Byebye.
这样会被踢出去 再见吧
There you go down Washout Lane.
你肯定会走上失败走路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!