Oh, he just wants some attention.
它只是不甘寂寞
You don’t play with him any more.
你从不陪它玩
Cyrano.
西哈诺…
Go bug Mom, Cyrano.
去烦我老妈去
How do you make him do that?
你是怎么做的?
Oh, I gave him the impression there’s a grub crawling up my mom’s leg.
我让它觉得我妈脚上有食物
He’s on a mission to go eat it.
它非吃到不可
Ow! Oh! Get out! Get off my leg! Oh! Carl!
滚开 别碰我
I sure hope you don’t do anything like that to me.
你最好别在我身上用心灵感应这招
Don’t be afraid. Can’t do human. Yet.
别怕 对人类我没辙…暂时不行
Yeah!
好啊
All right!
好!
Yeah! Yeah! Touchdown Tigers.
好啊! 老虎队得分
And the score is now 4 1-38.
现在的比数是41比38
Tigers lead with 2.:46 remaining…
老虎队领先 只胜两局
here at the Buenos Aires Sports Arena.
这里是布宜诺斯艾利斯球场
Time out Giants.
巨人队喊暂停
Are you all right? Much better.
你还好吧? 好多了
Now. Good.Yeah!
现在 好
All right! Way to go, team!
好 上啊!
Hey! Your helmet.
嗨 你的头盔
So, what are you doing after the game?
球赛后你要干嘛?
Well, everyone’s going to the dance, aren’t you?
大家都要参加舞会 你去吗?
I don’t know. It’s my last night as a civilian.
不清楚 今晚是我当平民的最后一夜
Come on, number 12! Let’s go! Ship out for Tereshkova tomorrow.
上 12号♥! 冲! 明天我就要去特雷斯卡瓦
You’re going to the Fleet Academy? Uhhuh.
你要去星舰军校? 嗯
That’s where I want to go!
我也想去
Come on, number 12! Let’s play ball!
十二号♥ 上场了
Don’t get any ideas about my girlfriend!
别打我女友的主意
All is fair in love and war.
情场如战场
Giants! Giants! Johnny! Yeah!
巨人队! 巨人队! 强尼 加油
Hey, yeah!
嘿 好啊!
Giants leading 43-4 1. Just over 4 2 seconds remaining.
巨人队以43分领先 离终场只剩4秒钟
Yeah! All right, let’s go.
老虎队的时间所剩不多
Irvin, Lathom, cover the rush.
艾文 拉森 挡住攻击
Perry, fake left. Bertolli, you go long.
派瑞做假动作 勃迪跑远点
Rico, flip six three hole. Got it? Hey, Rico?
瑞哥 翻跳动作 懂吗?
Hey! What?
嘿! 什么?
You’re drifting! Flip six, three hole, on one! Got it?
专心点 翻跳动作 懂吗?
Just throw me the ball, Diz. Ready? Break!
尽管把球传给我 蒂丝 准备好了?
Yeah! Go, go, go!
好! 走 走!
All right!
好!
Yeah!
耶!
He’s in there. It’s over.
得分了 比赛结束
Who said you could grow up so fast, huh?
你一下子就长这么大了
Mom, don’t get mushy.
妈 别这样
This came for you today.
这是今天寄来的
I presume, at your request.
是你要的吧?
A lot of my friends are doing Federal Service.
我有很多朋友都要服役
Well, you’re not thinking of applying?
你不是想报名入伍吧?
Have you lost your mind?
你疯啦?
I’d rather take ten lashes in Public Square than see you ruin your life.
我就算是要挨鞭刑也不准你去自毁前程
It’s a term of service.
这是志愿服役
It’s not a career.
不是从军
I just want to get out on my own…
我只想一个人出去…
see the galaxy for a couple years.
见识一下银河系风光
Johnny, people get killed in the Federal Service.
强尼 当兵会死人的
Who gave you this idea? It’s that teacher, isn’t it?
是谁把你说动的? 是那个老师 对吧?
What’s his name? You know the one I’m talking about.
他叫什么? 你应该知道
Mr Rasczak. Rasczak?
瑞斯加科先生 瑞斯加科?
Silly name. There should be a law against…
这名字真可笑 法律应该…
using a school as a recruiting station.
禁止学校召募新兵
No, Rasczak doesn’t do that at all.
瑞斯加科不会这么做
He sort of discourages you.
其实他反对学生从军
Well, that’s good.
那就好
‘Cause you’re going to Harvard, and that’s the end of it.
你得上哈佛 没什么好说的
It’s my decision, not yours.
这是我的决定 不是你的
Oh, is that how it is, huh? Wait, you two.
是这样吗? 别吵了
Uh, Dad and I have a surprise for you that will settle this.
我和你父亲要给你个惊喜
Can you guess what it is?
你猜得到吗?
No.
猜不到
You wanted to see the galaxy?
你想见识银河系风光
How about a trip to the Outer Rings?
到土星外环旅行如何?
Zegema Beach. Huh?
西格玛海滩
I’ve always wanted to go there.
我一直想去那儿
Good, good. Then it’s all settled.
很好 就这么说定了
Sure. Don’t go away.
别走开
I’m just gonna go see Mr Rasczak.
我想找瑞斯加科先生
Hey, Rico, do you want to dance?
瑞哥 想跳舞吗?
Actually, Diz, I promised Carmen…
蒂丝 我答应卡门
Aw, come on. Too bad for her if she’s not around.
真可惜 她不在
You know, it’s sad. After tonight, most of us…
过了今晚…
probably won’t see each other again.
我们恐怕不会再见面
So, you still gonna play for Rio?
你要替巴西队打球吗?
Yeah, looks like. Unless Tokyo lets me start.
是呀 除非东京队要征召我
Well, anyone who gets you is lucky.
谁抢到你就走运
Johnny, how come we never got together?
我们怎么没成为一对?
Can’t we just be friends, Diz?
我们不能只当朋友吗?
Sure.

Thank you. Good night.
谢谢 晚上好
Look, Diz, I want to talk to Mr Rasczak.
蒂丝 我想找瑞斯加科先生
Well, you better hurry up if you want to catch him.
你最好赶快去
You’re the best.
你对我最好
Mr Rasczak!
瑞斯加科先生
What is it, Rico? I want to thank you.
什么事? 瑞哥 我要谢谢你
Your class was the best one I had this year.
我最喜欢你的课
Well, it’s really not my job to please. I just hope you learned something.
我只希望你能有所收获
Well, I want to join up.
我想入伍
I think I got what it takes to be a citizen.
我觉得我有成为公民的勇气
Good for you. Go find out.
很好 去试吧
Well, my parents are against it.
这是我的决定我父母却反对
And I know it’s my choice.
我知道这是我的选择
I was wondering…
我在想…
what would you do if you were me?
你若是我 你会怎么做?
Figuring things out for yourself…
能决定自己的前程
is the only freedom anyone really has.
才是真正的自♥由♥
Use that freedom.
珍惜这自♥由♥
Make up your own mind, Rico.
自己决定吧
Don’t exaggerate.
别乱讲
I’m serious. I think you have really beautiful eyes.
是真的 你的眼睛好美
You know? Johnny.
你了解? 强尼
Uh, this is Zander.
这是山德
Yeah, we know each other from the game.
我们在球场上较过劲
No hard feelings? No, none at all. We won.
你不介意吧? 不介意 我们赢了
Come on, Carmen. It’s the last dance.
来吧 卡门 最后一支舞
Well, maybe I’ll see you at the Academy.
也许我在军校会见到你
Yeah. Who knows?
是啊 也许会吧
Good luck. Zander’s going for pilot too.
祝你好运 山德也要当飞行员
You two have so much in common.
你们真是绝配 卡门
Johnny Rico, are you jealous?
强尼·瑞哥 你在吃醋吗?
Well, maybe.
也许吧
You don’t have to be jealous.
你不必吃醋
Hey, hey, break it up, you two.
嗨 嗨…快分开 你们两个
There’s a place for that sort of thing.
要亲热就到别的地方
I’ve been thinking, and I’m gonna do it, Carmen.
我考虑好了 我要入伍
I’m gonna go for Federal Service.
我要加入♥联♥邦军队
That’s great.
太好了
Carl and I are signing up tomorrow. Come with us.
我和卡尔明天登记 和我们一起去吧
I will.
我会的
My father’s not home tonight.
我父亲今晚不在家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!