Dizzy was my friend.
蒂丝是我朋友
She was a soldier.
她也是战士
But more than that…
更重要的是
she was a citizen of the Federation.
她是联邦公民
Present arms!
敬礼
Order arms!
放下
Left face!
向左转
Officer on deck! Carry on.
立正 继续
Burial detail dismissed.
治葬队伍解散
At ease.
稍息
How are you, Carl? Carmen, good.
你好吗 卡尔? 我很好 卡门
Johnny, I’m sorry it had to be your unit on P.
强尼 我很遗憾你们被派到P星球
That mission had a very low survival probability.
那次任务的生还率很低
The bugs laid a trap for us, didn’t they?
虫族设下圈套 对吧?
Elegant proof of intelligence, isn’t it?
证明它们有智慧
We thought there might be a Brain Bug on P.
我早就猜到P星球上有虫族首脑
You knew, and you sent them anyway?
你早就知道却派他们下去?
We couldn’t afford to launch an operation if there wasn’t one.
我们找不到首脑就不能进行攻击
You don’t approve. Well, too bad.
你不苟同 很遗憾
We’re in this for the species, boys and girls.
事关人类存亡
It’s simple numbers. They have more.
它们数量众多
And every day I have to make decisions…
我每天都得决定…
that send hundreds of people like you to their deaths.
派你这种人去送死
Didn’t they tell you, Colonel?
难道你不知道吗 中校?
That’s what the Mobile Infantry is good for.
机动部队专门送死
I hope you’re ready for more.
希望你还能再战
We’re going back to P to capture that Brain.
我们要回去活抓首脑
The Roughnecks are always ready, sir.
硬汉部队随时备战
I hear they need a new lieutenant. Want the job?
他们需要一名中尉 想当吗?
I’ll take it, till I get killed or you find someone better.
好的 等我阵亡你再换人
Attention. All personnel report to your stations.
全体人员报到
Well… Prepare for drop in 7 5 minutes.
75分钟后降落
Take care of yourself,Johnny.
你要小心 强尼
I’ll see you again.
后会有期
Officer on deck!
立正
Who are all these kids? We got reinforced.
这些孩子是谁? 支援部队
Most of them are fresh out of boot.
多半是菜鸟
We’re the old men, Ace.
我们算是老兵
This is for all you new people.
新兵听好
I only have one rule:
我只有一个规则
Everyone fights. No one quits.
全力以赴 不能退缩
If you don’t do your job, I’ll kill you myself.
不尽力我就亲自宰了你
Do you get me?
明白吗?
We get you, sir!
明白 长官
Welcome to the Roughnecks. Rico’s Roughnecks!
欢迎加入硬汉部队 瑞哥的硬汉部队
Today we’re gonna pay a visit to Bug City.
今天要进入虫穴
We’re lookin’ for a bug no one’s ever seen before.
找一只没见过的大虫
Some kind of smart bug.
一只聪明的虫子
And it probably knows we’re comin’.
它可能知道我们要去 来吧
Come on! Run, run, run, run, run!
快! 跑 跑 跑
Evasive action.
快闪躲
Get us clear for warp, Number Two.
准备进行超光速飞行
Clear in five, four…
五秒后 四…三…
Initiating star drive… three…in five.
开始转换超光速引擎… 三…五
This is Rodger Young. We’re going down Repeat, this is Rodger Young.
杨罗杰号♥被击中 就快坠毁
Get out! We’re going down. Abandon ship! Come on!
快离开这里 弃舰…
Carmen! Oh!
卡门!
Zander! Here!
山德! 这!
We’ve got to get to the rescue deck! Come on!
快赶去逃生艇 来吧
Captain!
舰长
Abandon ship. That’s an…
快弃舰 这是命…
She’s dead, Carmen. She’s dead!
她死了 卡门 她死了
Go! Here!
这儿
Follow me!
跟我来
Ready?
好了吗?
Life pod Bravo 6-3, two aboard.
B63逃生艇 两人在艇上
Scanning for a landing zone! Checking terrain. Here!
搜寻降落点 扫瞄地形 这儿
Can you handle that? Piece of cake.
你行吗? 小意思
We’ve lost the Rodger Young! What is your position?
我们失去了杨罗杰号♥ 你们在什么位置?
Flight Command, we have confirmation. The Rodger Young is down.
经过确实 杨罗杰号♥坠毁
Oh.Johnny!
强尼
Johnny!
强尼
Rodger Young just burned up.
杨罗杰号♥遭击毁
It’s on the rescue net.
在救援
Any survivors?
有没有生还者?
Well, they’re getting tarred up there pretty bad.
情况很糟
Bravo 6-3, two aboard.
B63逃生艇
Is anyone receiving?
收到吗?
Is anyone receiving? Affirmative.
有人收到吗? 收到
This is Roughneck 2-0.
这里是硬汉部队
You’re breaking up. Say again.
讯号♥中断 请重覆
Carmen? Say again. I’m losing you.
卡门? 请重复 信♥号♥♥中断
Carmen!
卡门!
Prepare for landing.
准备降落
Retros in three…
反向推动器 三…
two, one, fire!
二…一…启动
Carmen. Carmen.
卡门 卡门
Hey, are you okay? Uhhuh.
你没事吧? 嗯
Get out. Get out.
快下来
This is Roughneck 2-0. Are you receiving? Over. This is Roughneck 2-0.
这是硬汉部队 收到吗?
Carmen, are you receiving? Johnny, is that you?
卡门 你收到吗? 强尼 是你吗?
It’s me! Wh, what’s your position and situation?
是我 你的位置和状况如何?
We’re in Bug City, 20 metres underground.
我们在虫穴 地下二十米
Position: south 42, east 118.
位置是…南42 东118
Situation is…
状况…
I repeat. South 4 2, east 118.
重复 南42 东118
What’s your situation? Over.
状况呢?
Carmen.
卡门
Situation is extremely hostile.
状况很危险
I need a squad to pull ’em out!
快派小队救援
Direction? Three clicks, south by southwest.
方向? 西南方三公里
Look out!
小心
What do you wanna do? You heard the lieutenant.
怎么办? 大伙听到了
Rescue party! Third squad, come with me!
救援队 第三班跟我来
Cancel that!
取消命令
You know as well as I do, she’s already dead.
我们都知道她已经死了
Sorry, buddy.
很遗憾 老兄
Roughnecks, let’s move.
硬汉部队 前进
All right.

Why didn’t they kill us?
它们为何不杀死我们?
They want us alive.
它们要活捉我们
We should go this way.
我们应该走这边
A Company’s that way.
A连前往这方向
Yeah, but Carmen’s down there.
没错 可是卡门在这儿
Hey, I hate to be rude, buddy, but word has it she’s dead.
恕我直言 老兄 她已经死了
She’s still alive.
她还活着
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I don’t know how I know, but I know. Listen.
别问我 我就是知道 听着
You got command, but going off mission…
指挥官违反命令的…
That’s a serious offence.
罪名很重
I think they hang you for that.
你会被判吊刑
Roughneck 2-0, proceed on mission.
硬汉20部队继续前进
I need two volunteers.
我要两名自愿者
One day…
有一天
someone like me…
像我这样的人…
is gonna kill you…
会消灭你们…
and your whole fucking race.
整个臭虫族
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
Sure you do.
你当然知道
You’re some kind of big, fat, smart bug…
你是肥大的聪明虫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!