然后 谁知道呢
and then, I don’t know.
说不定会有大猩猩向我求婚呢
I mean, a gorilla could propose to me for all we know.
来嘛 车开一会儿就到了
Come on. It’s a road trip.
就在山那头
It’s just right over the hill.
1965年就歇业了
It closed in 1965.
对不起
Sorry.
我们可以再去找家新的
We can go find the new one.
但当时我和他来的就是这
But this is the one we came to.
你最后一次离开这是什么时候
So when was the last time you left the Valley?
貌似是很久以前的事了
I suppose it was a long time ago.
抱歉 好心办了坏事
Sorry. Maybe that wasn’t such a hot idea.
下周你想”照星”吗
Do you want to Star-sit next weekend?
照…什么
Do…Do what?
就是照顾小狗星儿啦
Dog-sit Starlet.
我下周有活儿要干
I mean, I have a job,
没法带它一起去 所以
and I can’t really bring him, so…
怎么说呢
I don’t know.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Bye.
-一起晒日光浴吗 -不了
– Wanna tan? – No.
对了 你把车拿回来了
Wait, you got your car back.
-是的 -我以为你没钱拿回来呢
– Sure did. – But I thought you didn’t have the money.
所以说
Wait, so is this…
你这算定期做那档子事了吗
Are you doing this, like, regularly?
是啊 有什么大不了的呢
Yeah. What’s the big deal?
-你私下里没做过吗 -没有
– You’ve never taken a private? – No.
你要是想 我可以帮你介绍
Well, when you’re ready, I’ll hook you up.
别找麦奇 他会拿走一半的钱
Don’t go through Mikey. He’ll take 50%.
请问为什么要把这些报纸都摞在这里
Can I askyou why you’re holding on to all these newspapers?
上面有些文章我想保留下来
There are articles in there that I save.
能解释下壁炉这是怎么回事吗
Would you mind explaining what’s happening in the fireplace?
这是
That’s my…
有时我也把报纸存放在那
Another place that I keep things that I refer to.
关于外面那棵树
And then we have the tree outside.
长得太快了 得好好修剪一下才行
It’s overgrown. We have to trim that back.
听着 不准别人碰我的树
Wait! I don’t want anybody touching my tree.
那是我自家的树
That’s my tree.
我们不会把树砍倒的 只不过修剪下
We’re not gonna cut it down. We’re just gonna trim it back.
上次跟你聊起的那些人又来了
These are the people I was telling you about.
帕金斯女士 你得把这里打扫干净
Ms. Perkins, you have to clean this up,
不然你又要遭到起诉了
or you’re gonna face another lawsuit.
我已经在庭院出♥售♥旧货了
I already had my yard sale,
草坪也修正过 庭院也打扫过了
and I had the lawn mowed and I had it all cleaned-
那你得抓紧把旧货卖♥♥掉才行
You’re gonna have to have a bigger yard sale.
好吗
Okay?
第一 你说过没人会拜访你
Number one, you said you have no visitors.
确实没人拜访我啊
I don’t have any visitors.
但现在不就有人拜访了吗
You have a visitor right here!
第一 你这操蛋态度绝对有问题
You can lose your fucking attitude, number one.
她已经积极配合了
She is trying to help.
抱歉 但貌似你的态度才有问题吧
I’m sorry, but it seems like you’re the one with the attitude.
女士们 别吵了
Okay, ladies.
-好了 该走了 -我也这么觉得
– All right. We should go. – Yeah, I think it’s time to go.
-确实该走了 -抱歉
– Yeah, I think it is. – Sorry.
诅咒她走哪儿摔哪儿
I hope she trips and falls.
-要是它表现好 就喂它点心 -好
– If he’s being good, you can give him snacks. – Okay.
还有
And then…
-可以让它玩这玩具吧 -对的
– He can play with that little toy? – Yeah.
懂了
Okay.
好 那我得走了
Okay. I’m off. I have to go.
好了 进去吧
All right, here we go.
紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不太紧张 要表现得紧张吗
Not really. Should I be?
不用 但我倒是有点紧张
No. I am a little bit.
朱尔斯那小子的展台竟然是我们的2倍大
Fucking Jules’s booth is three times larger than ours.
这里可是洛杉矶 又不是拉斯维加斯
This is downtown L.A., not Vegas.
要是你表现得好
If you’ve done your job right,
那你的脸今晚可有罪受了
your face is gonna be hurting by tonight.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为得一直笑啊
Smiling.
要乖乖的哦
You a good boy?
估计你很想妈妈吧 对吗
I bet you miss your mommy, don’t you?
-我叫泰丝 -你好啊
– Tess. – Hi.
你们今天过得怎样啊
How are you guys doing today?
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
– You’re a fan? – Yeah.
你会拍女♥女♥的片子吗
Do you do any girl-on-girl scenes?
你下面很漂亮呢
You have a beautiful vagina.
-我很高兴 -真美
– I’m so happy. – Fabulous.
我带下面谢谢你
She thanks you.
-给 -宝贝 谢了
– Here. – Thank you, baby.
-只剩下一点海报了 -好吧
– She has like that much left. – Okay.
我是说 我能做就是 要是
I mean, what I can do is… if…
我想确认下
I’ll just make sure.
如果进展顺利 那我就走了
Like, if it does run, then I’ll go.
你好
Hi.
-你叫什么名字 -乔伊
– What’s your name? – I’m Joey.
-能再说次吗 -乔伊
– Pardon? – Joey.
-是乔伊吗 -是的
– Joey? – Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 我叫泰丝 -你好
– Nice to meet you. Tess. – Hi.
-今天过得怎么样啊 -挺好的
– How’s your day? – Good.
听说能跟你合照
They said I could have a picture with you.
-我很乐意跟你合照 -太好了
– I would love to have a picture with you. – Okay
星儿
Starlet.
星儿
Starlet?
星儿
Starlet?
这下糟了
Oh, shit.
保重
Take care.
-真为你骄傲 -累坏了
-I’m so proud of you. -I’m exhausted.
-知道我在想什么呢 -什么
– You know what I was thinking? – Yeah.
再多拍几部邻家女孩类型的片子
We do a couple more ofthese next-door-girl things,
之后就帮你隆胸
and then we fix your tits.
好的
Okay.
-好不好 -好
– Yeah? – Yeah.
心里有点没底
Kind of scared.
我在比佛利山庄认识位名医
I know this great doctor in Beverly Hills.
真的吗
Yeah?
星儿
Starlet!
你好
Hello.
你见过
Have you seen…
我找不到我家狗了
I’ve lost my little dog.
-瓦内萨 -啥事
– Vanessa? – Qué?
-什么事 -有见过一只小狗吗
– What? – Did you see a little dog?
-我没见过 -一只吉娃娃
– No, I haven’t seen a dog. – A little Chihuahua?
-没见过 -糟了
– No, I have not. – Oh, crap.
星儿
Starlet!
星儿
Starlet!
朱尔斯 干嘛呢 一会儿见
Jules, what’s up man? Good to see you.
你们近来如何啊
How are you guys?
亲爱的 你最近怎样啊
How are you, baby?
宝贝 快来
Baby, let’s go.
管她呢
So anyways, yeah.
其实 我来是为了跟你谈谈梅丽莎的事
Actually, I just, like, came by to talk to you about Melissa.
我明白你为什么这么做
And I, you know, I understand why you did it,
但她比以前乖多了
but she’s doing, like, a lot better.
梅丽莎在哪儿 她来了吗
Where is Melissa? Is she here?
她他妈来这里做什么
What the fuck is she doing here, man?
怎么也得让她给粉丝签几张海报吧
Can she at least sign a few pictures for the fans?
不行
No, she can’t.
她又在乱搞了吗
Is she fucked up again?
她拍的片子就在外面放着呢
All her fucking DVD’s are out here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!