And… action.
你吹的我真爽
I love it when you work my fuckin’ cock.
到摄像机前来
Open up to the camera, guys.
宝贝 你真美
Who’s my pretty bitch?
过来 泰丝
Come here, Tess.
过来点 过来
Come on up. Come here. Come here.
操♥我♥
Yeah, fuck me.
使劲 宝贝
Fuck me, baby.
来吧 泰丝
Come on, Tess. Come on.
我在拍摄现场 什么
I’m on the set. What?
哪扇门
Which door?
星期二的时候修了的
They fixed that door Tuesday.
没事 我去看看
No, it’s all right. I’ll take a look at it.
只用 你可能是按错按钮了
Just be… You’re probably pressing the wrong button.
天哪
Oh, God!
泰丝 头发挡住脸了
Tess, hair. Hair.
天哪
Oh, God!
-我出去一下 -好
– I gotta go, man. – Okay.
伙计们 我有事出去下
Guys, I’m gonna go.
-宝贝 你真是超级巨星 -再见
– Tess, you’re a superstar, baby. – Bye!
再见 曼纽尔 你干得不错 谢谢
Bye. Manuel, you were great.Thank you.
也谢谢你
Thanks, man.
好 我们拍特写
Okay, guys, we’re ready for the pop shot.
好 过来 泰丝 过来
Yeah. Come here, Tess. Come here, Tess.
好的 卡
Good. All right, cut.
麻烦给他们拿下毛巾
Hey, get them a towel, will you?
老兄 我恨你
Dude, I hate you.
-只是为了工作对吗 -是的
– Only for work? – Yeah.
-什么事 -你们好
– What’s up? – Hi.
你好 我是亚茜
Hi. I’m Asa.
我叫珍 艺名泰丝
Jane. I mean Tess.
或者珍都行
Jane.
-你是新人吧 -是的
– You’re new? – Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
但是她很棒
She is really good though.
-真的吗 -真的很棒
– Yeah? – Really good.
他都这样夸你 你肯定很厉害
That must mean you’re really good then.
不 只是因为我坐他旁边而已
No, it means I’m sitting right next to him.
他才不会好心为别人考虑呢
No, he’s not that nice.
是啊 我可不会
I’m not that nice.
我是个法国人 与生俱来就很混♥蛋♥
I’m French, and it’s in my blood to be a dick.
今天我听到个很有意思的笑话 想听吗
Okay! So I heard a funny joke today. Want to hear it?
说来听听
Yeah, go ahead.
什么比…等一下
What… Wait.
她可不擅长讲笑话
She’s always bad with jokes.
等等
Hold on, hold on!
有什么比被
What’s worse than getting fingered by…
不是 等等 等等
No, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
这可是史上最烂的
This is the worst ever.
管它呢 顺便吧 我搞砸了
Whatever. Whatever. It’s ruined.
到底是什么 快说啊 让我们乐一乐
What will it be? Come on. Make us laugh.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我记起来了 记起来了 是
Oh! I remember. I remember. It’s
比跟开膛手杰克滚床单还要糟的是什么
What’s worse then getting banged by Jack the Ripper?
开膛手杰克 英国以残忍♥手法连续杀害至少五名妓♥女♥的凶手代称
作案前会和受害者发生性关系
-天啊 -虎克船长给你手交
– Oh, God. – Getting fingered by Captain Hook.
虎克船长 小说虚构人物 手上有铁钩
但估计那样会潮♥喷♥吧 毕竟
But that would probably make you squirt ’cause it’s like…
各位 我得走了
Oh, shit, guys, I have to go.
得先把妆卸了
I have to get my makeup off.
塞豆 幸会幸会
Nice to meet you, Shadow.
以后还得一起工作
We’ve got to work together.
-幸会 -幸会
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
以后应该还会再见的
I’ll probably see you around.
-跟你合作很开心 -我也是
– Good working with you. – You too.
我刚去看了牙医
I was just at the dentist
我这半边嘴现在一点知觉也没有
and my whole entire this side of my mouth is numb right now.
什么感觉也没有 估计会漏口水
I can’t feel it, and I think I might drool.
漏口水唉
Drool!
-我去把车开过来 -好的
– I’m gonna pull the car around to the front. Okay.
-待会儿外头见 -好的
– I’ll see you outside? Okay.
好
Okay.
快开走 你占在消防通道上了
Let’s go. You’re in a fire lane.
好啦 我马上就开走
Yeah, yeah. I’m moving.
不行 现在就得开走 快开走吧
No, you need to go. Come on.
再让我等一会儿吧 先生
Just two seconds, sir.
-女士 你看别人都不占道 -我懂
– Lady, look at all these cars here. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我只是 在等我的…她年纪大了
I’m just…I’m waiting for my…She’s old.
就算90岁我也没办法 你得开走才行
I don’t care if she’s 90. You need to get your car out of the way.
-行行好吧 -得绕个圈开过来
– Please? – Circle the block
不然我会丢了饭碗的
so I don’t lose my job.
算了
Oh, fine.
我靠
Oh, come on!
你倒是开啊
Move!
-傻♥逼♥ 会开车吗 -你才不会吧
– Learn how to drive, bitch! – Really?
靠
Shit.
你前几分钟刚把她撵走了
I just shooed her off a couple minutes ago.
-八成往那边走了 -操 真有你的
– She probably went that way. – Dude! Fuck. Shit.
-快开走吧 -谢了
– Come on, let’s go. – Thanks.
不是吧
Are you kidding me?
你到底在干什么啊
What the fuck are you doing?
快上车
Get in the car!
莎蒂 快上车
Sadie, get in the car.
真不敢相信你觉得我会丢下你不管
I can’t believe you thought I would leave you.
你之前怎么想的
What were you trying to do?
你想走回家吗 你疯了吗
You were gonna walk home? Are you insane?
天哪
Jesus.
给你狗吃的
For the dog.
拍片感觉怎么样
How’d the shoot go?
还真挺棒的
Really well, actually.
艾什有问过我吗
Did Arash ask about me?
没 我没跟他说上话
No, I didn’t really have a chance to talk to him.
-珍 -啥事
– Jane? – Yeah.
-怎么了 -没事
– What? – Never mind.
好吧
Okay.
在巴黎经常能看见狗吗
Did you see lots of those in Paris?
我没去过巴黎
I’ve never been there.
什么叫你从没去过巴黎
What do you mean you’ve never been there?
就是说我没去过巴黎
I’ve never been to Paris.
-但你说过喜欢巴黎啊 -这话不假
– But you…you said you love Paris. – I do.
阿斯泰尔和赫本曾合演过一部电影
There’s a movie with Astaire and Hepburn
片子里他们在街上跳舞
and they’re dancing in the streets.
片名记不起了 但这部是我的最爱
I don’t remember the name. That’s my favorite.
真读不懂你的心思
You are one tough cookie to read.
莎蒂 我可是说真的
I will tell you that, Sadie.
难道你就打算跟狗过一辈子吗
Well, is this baby the only man in your life?
怎么说呢 一言难尽啊
I don’t know. It’s complicated.
好比我这份工作 不允许谈恋爱
Like, my work, it doesn’t really allow for it.
没觉得你整天忙忙碌碌的啊
Well, don’t seem like a very strenuous schedule that you have.
-那你呢 -我什么
– What about you? – What about me what?
我不工作 我不
I don’t work. I’m… No.
不是说这个 是说恋爱的事
No, no, no, What about dating?
我第一次也是最后一次跟弗兰克约会
My first, last date with my Franky
就是在洛杉矶动物园
was when we went to the Los Angeles Zoo
他当场向我求婚了
and he proposed.
真让人羡慕
That’s really cute.
我也想有人对我这样
I want that.
-走吧 -怎么就走了 才刚来啊
– Let’s go. – What? Why? We just got here.
不是这意思 我是说去动物园吧
No! Let’s go to the zoo.
我想去动物园
I wanna go to the zoo.
一起重访你和弗兰克初次约会的地方
We could revisit where you and Frank first got it on