如果还要去那家杂货铺
And if you ever need a ride to the grocery store
或是去附近什么地方
or, like, any little errand or whatever.
我可以叫出租 不麻烦你了
I can get a cab. I don’t need you.
没必要
It’s… That’s stupid.
是挺傻的 但是
Yeah, but it’s so silly. I mean,
我不会要你什么东西 而且
I’m not gonna charge you anything, and I…
你会更方便 打我电♥话♥就行了
It’s easier. You just call me.
-好啦 -行吧
– Okay. – Yeah.
我就和我忠诚的密友
And I’ll bring my trusty sidekick.
谢谢你的水
Thank you for the water.
-好 -走吧
Yeah. Okay.
但你一定要打电♥话♥来
But really, call me.

Bye!

Bye.
等等 麦奇在家吗
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. Is Mikey home?
不知道 我去看看
Uh, I don’t know. I’ll check.
麦奇
Mikey.
外面有孩子找你
There are a couple kids outside for you.

Oh. Fuck.
你帮我玩这操蛋的游戏
You gotta take this fucking game for me.
快来接手
You gotta take this game.
这游戏他妈的不能暂停 是个在线游戏
It’s a fucking live game. It’s a live game.
别给我玩死了
Do not get me killed.
是这样 帮我个忙吧
Okay, look. I need a little favor.
麦奇还是跟平常一样混球
Mikey’s being cheap as fucking usual
借我250美元吧
and I need to borrow $250,
不然他们会把我的大红跑车弄走
otherwise they’re gonna take away Big Red.
不能让他们弄走我的大红跑车
They can’t take away Big Red.
不好意思 虽然这跟我没关系
Sorry, it’s none of my business,
但是你为毛要让他管你的钱
but why the fuck do you let him handle your money?
因为他要攒着拍大♥片♥
‘Cause he’s saving up for some big extravaganza.
我也不清楚 他在筹划什么大事来着
I don’t know, some big thing he’s been plotting.
你是不是让我嗑嗨了
Did you get me fucking smoked?
没有吧 是不是 给我 谢了
You didn’t get me smoked, did you? Here. Thankyou.
屌♥爆了 屎珍妮
You rock,Janie-Poo.
屎珍妮
Janie-Poo.
不行啊 我给别人的外号♥都很萌
What? I come up with cute nicknames
不像某些人 就知道叫我宝贝
unlike some people, who just call me “Babe.”
给你300美元
300.
谢谢 艾什欠我张支票
Thanks. Arash owes me a check anyway,
他还给我了 我就还你
so I’ll just pay you back when he gets it to me.
随你
Whatever.
找到了吗
Find it yet?
有人连成了对角线 最后数字已报出
Here’s a diagonal, the last number called.
同时又连成了一根对角线
And there’s a second diagonal with the last number called.
还有人吗
Are there any others?
游戏结束 冠军产生
Game closed, with one winner.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
-你好 -你好 请问有什么能帮您
– Hi. – Hi, can I help you?
对 我需要什么
Um, yeah. What do I need?
-你要做什么 -玩这个游戏
– For what? – For the game.
-玩宾果吗 -是
– To play bingo? – Yeah.
你需要这套东西
You would need one of these packs.
-行 多少钱 -25美元
Okay, and how much is it? It’s $25.
收您一百
Out of a hundred.
找零请收好 祝您好运
There you go, and good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
B-4
B-4.
B-4
B-4.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
玩宾果
Bingo.
我以前从没在这里见过你
I’ve never seen you here before.
这是我新的爱好
Well, it’s a new interest.
O-71
O-71.
O-71
O-71.
能借支笔给我吗 我忘带了
Can I borrow one of your markers? I forgot mine.
拿一支吧
Oh, go ahead. Take one.
谢谢
Thank you.
B-3
B-3.
看 跟我的毛衣好搭
Look. It matches my sweater.
B-3
B-3.
我在玩宾果 别吵我
I’m playing bingo. Leave me alone.
我喜欢这个游戏
I love this game.
O-70
O-70.
宾果
Bingo!
有一个宾果了
There is a bingo.
B-7 拿好你的卡片
B-7. Hold your cards.
游戏结束 冠军诞生
Game closed with one winner.
幸运者将获得150美元
Give the lucky player $150.
现在休息五分钟
There’s a five minute break here.
那边那么多座位 你可以不坐这
Plenty of room down there. You don’t have to sit here.
1和30
One and 30.
可这里我又不认识其他人
But I don’t know anybody else here.
N-38
N-38.
B-11
B-11.
N-35
N-35.
B-10
B-10.
O-69
O-69.
我叫的出租车呢
Oh, my cab.
-不在这里啊 -怎么了
– My cab’s not here. – What happened?
出租车 我叫的出租车不在这里
My cab. My cab’s not here.
又不在吗
Again?
真奇怪
That’s just weird.
奇怪
Weird.
要不我载你一程
I guess I can give you a ride.
我是射手座的 所以
I’m a Sagittarius, which means
我真的…挺擅长交际的
I’m really… I’m really good with people…
在星座排行榜上靠前呢
according to my chart.
你应该是
I bet you’re like…
双鱼座
a Pisces.
看上去很敏感
You seem very sensitive.
而且寡言
And quiet.
那…
So…
你赢过宾果游戏吗
do you ever win at bingo?
天呐 擦
Oh, my God! Fu…
救命
Help!
别喷我 天呐
Get it off! Oh, my God!
操♥他♥妈♥的贱婆娘神经病
Fucking crazy old bitch!
你以为我很好骗吗
You think I was born yesterday?
诈骗犯我一眼就能看穿 救命
I know a scammer when I see one. Help!
-宾果游戏 -是
– Bingo? – Yes!
只因为你说了宾果游戏什么的
You said something about a bingo game,
她就喷了你一脸防身喷雾吗
and she maced you as a result of that?
-他妈的她是个疯子 -我说你
– She’s fucking insane! – Hey, hey, hey!
再次提醒 注意措辞
Again with the language.
出租车开走了 她也在那里
The cab was gone, and she was there,
说她来送我回家
and she said, “Oh, well, I’ll take you home.”
-主动帮你吗 -没错
– As a favor? – As a favor.
行 不玩了 姐不陪你玩了
Fine. Done. We’re done.
你把她送到疯子家里去吧
I suggest you take her to a fucking crazy person’s home.
我就觉得事情很诡异
I felt that there’s something funny here.
-请上车 -我在上车
– Please get in your vehicle and… – I’m getting in my vehicle.
离开这里
and drive away.
所以你每周都遇见她吗 一直都是吗
So you see this lady weekly? You see her all the time?
感觉每次我一转身她就在出现了
You know, it’s like every time I turned around she was there.
像是被她缠上了
So it’s like I’m being haunted by this…
这是怎么
What is thi…
星儿
Starlet.
神啊
Jesus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!