-不 我没有零钱 -好吧
– No, I don’t have anything smaller. – Uh, okay.
来 星儿 来
Come on, Starlet. Come on.
麦克风 转台
Microphones, turntables
琐事在脑袋里像鼓点般凌乱
Beating matters in your brains like a hand drum
这是首嘻哈圣歌♥ 这里的大家
This here is a hip-hop anthem. Everybody in this…
什么事
Yes?
我在你旧货处理时买♥♥了这个
Um, I think I bought this from you at the yard sale.
是你 我跟你说过售出不退了
You did. And I also told you there’s no refunds,
那你来干什么
so what are you doing here?
-不 我只是 -再见
– No, I just… I – Good-bye.
不 我不是要
No. But it’s not about…
-你想自♥由♥吧 格雷格 -当然了
– You want to be free, Greg? – Um, I gue- Sure. Yeah.
问个问题
Question.
要是你有一堆钱
Say you find, like, a shitload of money, and you’re…
你还确信的知道钱的主人
you’re pretty sure you know whose it is
你还很确定他或者她
and you’re pretty sure that
全然不知钱的事
he or she has no idea that they ever had it.
你会怎么做
what would you do?
多少钱
How much money?
这个嘛
Well, like…
假设一万块
say, 10 grand.
-你发现了一万块吗 -没有
– You found 10 grand? – No.
就是那么一问
It’s… I mean, it’s just a story that… I mean…
算了 给我
Never mind. Give me that.
我还没嗨到能回答这种问题
Yeah, I’m not high enough for these type of questions.
除非他很需要钱
You know, unless they really needed it.
什么 谁
What? Who?
那笔钱 除非它的主人很缺钱
The money. Unless they really needed the money.
比如一家特别
Like if it was a family, you know, and they were like…
穷到无家可归
homeless
破产 饭都吃不上的人
and broke and they were living off dog food.
否则管他的
Otherwise fuck it.
是你的了 就留下
It’s yours. Keep it.
小心那玩意
Be careful with that shit.
我妈妈一天磕十片
My mom pops like 10 a day.
这个节目差爆了
This show sucks.
嗨起来 傻子
Just party, jackass.
老婊♥子♥ 她回答黑人
Big bitch, and she answer to Mocha
我小♥穴♥湿着 紧到你无法自拔
My pussy stay wet, and it’s tighter than a choker
真棒 小黑 我知道你想尝尝
It’s real good, nigga I know you want a taste
我在干什么
What am I doing?
小黑 说你想在哪 地板还是床上
Nigga, tell me where you want it On the floor or on the bed?
一发可不够用 我还有好几轮海浪
Bust one nut I ain’t done, I got more to come
小♥穴♥肥又美 就像甜面包
Pussy so good and it taste like a honey bun
我很美味 粉粉的小♥穴♥
I’m tasty. Pink Dollaz
我们还干那个 我很美味
And we run that shit. I’m tasty
星儿 她要去哪
Starlet, where’s she going?
待在车里
Stay.
你刚把我的朋友放下 我可以接她
Hey. Um, you just dropped my friend off, but I can take her home.
-你是说那位老夫人吗 -对
– You mean the old lady? – Yeah.
-好吧 -多少钱
– Okay. Well. – How much is it?
-十三块二毛五 -好的
– Well, I have, uh, 13.25. – That’s fine.
-这些应该够了 -太多了
– This is- This should cover it. – That’s- Oh, that’s plenty.
-开玩笑吧 -谢谢 没关系
– Are you kidding? – Thanks. No, that’s fine.
天哪
Oh, my God. Hi!
记得我吗 是我
Do you remember me? I was
买♥♥你热水壶的人
the one who bought the thermos from you.
-怎么了 -我叫的出租车跑了
– Hey, what’s wrong? – My cab’s gone.
那我可以送你
Well, I can give you a ride.
-没关系 -不用 我再叫一辆
No problem. – No. I’ll call another.
不不不 没事的 我来
No, no, no. Totally fine. I got it.
来 我来拿
Here. I’ll grab those.
不不不 别担心 说真的 上车
No, no, no. Don’t worry. Honestly. Hop in the car.
那边 就在那
There. Right there.
上车 不准你拒绝 快点
Get in! I won’t take no for an answer. Come on.
真奇怪 居然会遇见你
It’s so weird running into you.
我喜欢杂货店 很棒
I like that grocery store. It’s really good.
他们的早餐谷物种类很多
They have a good variety of cereal.
他们还一直有脆米花
And they’re always in stock with
吃得我各种嗨
Rice Krispie Treats. It thrills me on all levels.
放在这就好
You can just leave ’em right there.
不 没事 我拿去厨房♥吧
No, it’s fine. I’ll take them into the kitchen.
是那边吗
Is it that way?
星儿 下来 下来
Starlet. Off. Get off.
星儿 星儿 下来
Starlet. Starlet. Get off.
-星儿 -好吧 跟我来
– Starlet. – Okay. I’ll show you.
我懂了 你想要点钱
Oh, I see. You want money.
不 没有的事 不是这样
No. No. No, no, no.
完全不用的
Totally fine.
那就谢谢了
Okay. Thank you then.
我有点…渴了
I’m a little… parched.
什么
What?
我口渴
I’m kind of thirsty.
我的天
Oh, God.
拿去
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你这里有冰块吗 -没有
– Oh. Do you have any ice? – No.
-要喝水吗 -你要干什么
– Are you thirsty? – What are you doing?
-星儿 -你干什么啊
– Starlet. – What are you doing?
那只狗在用…用我的杯子
That dog’s drinking out of that… my, my glass.
它没病 不要紧的
He’s completely clean. It’s fine.
我肯定要把这杯子扔了
I’ll have to throw my glass away.
这只畜生正在用我的杯子 你明白吗
Do you realize an animal’s drinking out of my glass?
对不起
Sorry.
那样会得病的 你也用这杯子喝吗
That’s sickening. And you’re drinking out of it?
你有病吧 太恶心了
That’s sick. Disgusting.
这房♥子真不错
It’s really nice here.
水很好喝
It’s good water.
就是饮用水而已
It’s water.
你去哪里
Where you going?
为什么你会有这么多埃菲尔铁塔
Why do you have so many Eiffel Towers?
我喜欢巴黎
I love Paris.
你喜欢巴黎的什么
What do you like about Paris?
凯♥旋♥门
The Arc de Triomphe.
香榭丽舍大街
Champs-élysées.
小皇宫
Petit Palais.
只要是巴黎的我都爱
I love it all.
别乱动
Don’t touch anything!
快放下
Put it down.
抱歉
Sorry.
拉斯维加斯的埃菲尔铁塔也挺有意思的
The Eiffel Tower in Vegas is pretty cool.
你都做些什么
So what do you do?
什么意思
What do you mean what do I do?
就是平常都做些什么
Like during the day. Like…
我的话 会跟朋友出去
Like I… I don’t know. I go out with my friends
去酒吧啊
and we go clubbing,
有时会一个人在外面走走
and sometimes I’ll lie out
有时会带星儿散步
and sometimes I’ll take Starlet for a walk.
就是
And…
找点乐子
I don’t know. For, like, fun.
很随性的事
You know, like, whoo!
就是找乐子吧
I don’t know. For fun.
我每周六会去圣安妮玩宾果游戏
I play bingo every Saturday at St. Anne’s.
宾果是一款根据叫号♥描绘格子的游戏
因在游戏中第一个成功者以喊宾果表示取胜而得名
是这个意思吗
Is that your idea of fun?
对
Yeah.
那这就是我找乐子的方式
That’s what I do.
好吧
Okay.
我就先走了
Well, I’m gonna go
这是我的号♥码
and I’m gonna give you my number.