I’m glad I wasted all this fucking money
你就跳这样 我可真欣慰
putting this in so you can fucking learn how to do this!
你去哪
Where are you going?
真走了
Really?
好吧 玩的愉快
Okay. Have fun.
有人吗
Hello.
还记得我吗 我是珍的朋友
Hey, remember me? I’m Jane’s friend.
我正好路过 顺便告诉你
Anyway, I was just coming by to tell you
珍经常找你出去只是因为
that the only reason why Jane’s hanging out with you
她有一笔属于你的钱
is ’cause she has a bunch of your money.
我不知道她从哪弄的 反正她有
I don’t know how she got it, but I know she has it.
开始我以为 她跟你在一起
and at first I thought she was hanging out with you
是因为她同情你
’cause she felt sorry for you.
可怜你
You know, pitied you.
这么大年龄 也许活不了多久了
Some old lady, probably going to die soon.
后来我才明白
Then I realized,
她不过是拿了你的钱 心里有愧
she just felt guilty for taking your money.
她没把你当朋友
She’s not your friend.
我就是觉得该把真♥相♥告诉你
Just thought you should know the truth.
好了 那再见啦
Okay. Well, so I’ll see you around.
再见
Bye.
莎蒂
Sadie?
收拾好了吗
Are you ready?
你可真漂亮
You look nice.
你没事吧
You okay?
也没那么糟了
It’s not that bad.
能见见阳光
Lets the sun in.
等等 差点忘了
Oh, wait. Almost forgot.
你真的没事吧
Hey, you’re okay, right?
旅途会很有趣的
It’s gonna be fun.
去机场前能顺便在墓地停一下吗
Can we stop at the cemetery on the way to the airport?
不知道时间够不够
Uh, I don’t know if we have time.
一分钟就够 就在去机场的路上
It only takes a minute. It’s right on the way.
你知道我们是抄近路走的
Hey, you know, we’re cutting it kind of close.
你确定不要回来的时候再去
Are you sure you don’t want to do this when we get back?
去吧 不会晚的
It’s all right. We’ll be okay.
我们…我们到了
We’re… We’re here.
能帮我把这个送去吗
Could you do this?
你动作比我快
You’ll be faster than me.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
来 抱着星儿
Here. Hold Starlet.
弗兰克·帕金斯
亲爱的丈夫和父亲 1920-1971
莎拉·帕金斯
亲爱的女儿 1951-1969