Okay.
-戴上这个 -什么
– This! – What?
我戴这个
And I should wear this one.
怎么样
Right?
-还可以吧 -当然
– Is it okay? – Yeah.
法国男人一见到豹纹就欲罢不能了
No Frenchman can resist some Leopard.
-你这么说 那我就带着 -确实
– All right, if you say so. – I do.
据说法国人都特别浪漫
I hear the Frenchmen can be quite the lovers.
真的吗
Are they really?
他们会爱上你的
They’ll love you.
你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
收拾行李
Packing.
我这周要出门
I’m going… I’m going away this week.
是吗 去哪
Yeah? Where are you going?
我们要去巴黎
We’re going to Paris, actually.
巴黎 和谁去
Paris? With who?
那个老婆婆 莎蒂
Uh, that woman, Sadie.
谁出钱
On whose dime?

Mine.
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Bull-fucking-shit!
-你说什么 -扯淡
– What? – Bullshit!
-别乱翻 -那点臭钱呢
– Get out of there! – Where is the fuckin’ money?
你凭什么翻我东西
Why are you going through my shit?
你♥他♥妈♥把钱全花了
You fuckin’ spent all the fuckin’ money?
凭什么翻我东西
Why did you go through my shit?
星儿都给我看了
Starlet showed it to me.
你♥他♥妈♥还赖在我的狗身上
Oh, you just blame my fucking dog?
不关狗的事 珍
No, the fucking dog doesn’t matter, Jane.
我真无法相信你把钱全他妈花了
I can’t believe you just spent all the fucking money.
你有什么企图
What did you expect?
什么叫我有什么企图
What do you mean, what did I expect?
我就是没想到你♥他♥妈♥能拿这钱
I didn’t expect you to spend the fucking money
和个老贱♥人♥一起去巴黎
to go to Paris with some fuckin’ old bitch.
我曾希望你能把这钱花在我们身上
I expected you to spend the money on us,
花在我身上 花在真实的朋友身上
on me, on your fucking real friends!
-真的吗 -当然
– Oh, really? – Yeah!
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Of course!
就像我他妈过去几个月那样
Like I’ve been doing for fucking months,
对吗 梅丽莎
Melissa? Like that?
你害得我的车被收回去了
You let my car get taken away.
你让我在公♥司♥当众出丑
You let me make a fool out of myself at Renegade.
更不用说艾什到处说我坏话的事
Not to mention Arash is bad-mouthing me all over town.
现在你就他妈去度假
And now you decide to go on a fucking vacation,
连我都不带
and you don’t even bring me?
还他妈度假 你这是什么狗屁朋友
You go on a fucking vacation? Some fucking friend you are!
梅丽莎 事情要复杂的多
Melissa! It is so much more complicated than that,
你是知道的
and you know it!
你怎么不♥穿♥护膝
Why don’t you wear a knee brace?
别出声 格雷格
Mmm, shut up, Greg.
你怎么不随便去街上拉个人玩
Why don’t you play with somethin’ down the street?
你觉得我他妈这么傻吗
You think I’m so fucking stupid!
没错 你♥他♥妈♥就是傻♥逼♥
Yeah, you are fucking stupid!
你才是傻♥逼♥
You’re the fucking stupid one!
离我远点
Stay away from me.
而且还不是你的钱
It’s not even your fucking money!
是那个老贱♥人♥的钱
It’s the old bitch’s money!
-贱♥人♥ -滚
– Yeah, bitch! – Fuck off.
滚回你倒霉的杰克逊维尔去吧 骚货
Go back to fucking Jacksonville, whore!

Get out!
滚出我的屋子
Get the fuck out of my room!
别吵了 别吵了
Stop it. Stop, stop.
-我跟她没完 -滚出去
– She is fucking done here, man. – Go pop some more oxy.
收拾你的行李吧 贱♥人♥
Pack your bags, bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥别给我回来
You’re fuckin’ outta here!
闭…
Shut…
我才不稀罕这里 你懂吗
You know what? I don’t fucking like it here anyway.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
遇上我们是你的福气
We’re the best you ever had.
-好了 别吵了 -滚
– Okay, shut up. – Get out.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up! Shut up!
让她滚出我的房♥间
Get her out of my room.
听我说
Listen to me.
让邻居听见怎么办 你们闭嘴吧
We have neighbors. Shut your fucking mouth.
-让她滚出我的 -麦奇
– Get her out of my… – Mikey?
-出去 -让她滚出去
– Get out of here. – Get her out of my room.
-滚 -滚出我的…
– Get out! – Get out of my…

Fuck!
过来
Come here, okay?
没事的 星儿
It’s okay. It’s okay, Starlet.
1200块就这么溜走了
Twelve hundred bucks is walking out the fucking door!
你猜怎么着
And you know what?
至少一个月
I’m not going to be able to put
我都找不到下一个房♥客
another bitch up in there for at least a fucking month.
你能…听我说
Are you gonna… Listen to me.
你能给我付这份房♥租吗
Are you gonna fuckin’ pay for it?
你是要和个骗子一起住吗
You gonna live with a liar and a cheat?
我才不管她他妈是什么
I don’t give a fuck what she is,
反正她交房♥租
but she pays fucking rent.
-现在我们怎么 -那又怎样
– Now how are we gonna… – So what? Shh,
宝贝 我自己交这房♥租
baby, baby, I can afford this place on my own.
我接的私活足够了 我们会没事的
I’ve been doing enough privates. We’ll be fine.
我的上帝啊 梅丽莎
Jesus fucking Christ, Melissa!
你是在侮辱我吗
Are you shitting me?
你背着我接私活
You’ve been booking privates behind my back?
你在耍我是吧
You’re kidding me, right?
你有什么企图
What did you expect?
这是我向你借的钱
It’s everything I borrowed.
我可不像某些人
Unlike some people,
不是我的钱 我就还回去
I return money that isn’t mine.
爸爸 告诉他我要玩
Father, tell him I wanna play.
稍等
Hold on a second.
别动 你不会弄
You can’t. You don’t know how!
莫娜 你能帮我看会孩子吗
Mona, can you watch the kids for two minutes, please?
我把这电♥话♥打完
Let me finish this phone call.
好的 我会打电♥话♥帮你找房♥子的
Yes. I’ll make a couple of calls. I’ll get you a house.
别想太多 这是好事
Don’t worry about it. This is for good.
这对你有好处
This way is much better for you.
格雷西
Gracie.
-格雷西 -干嘛
– Yo, Gracie! – What?
你的房♥客来了
Your girl’s here.
你好 我叫泰丝
Hi. I’m Tess.
你迟到了 来吧 我带你看♥房♥♥间
You’re late. Come on. I’ll show you to your room.
家里禁止吸烟 吸烟去天台
There is no smoking in the house. Go on the patio.
这是我的房♥间 有事就来找我
This is my room if you need anything.
这是马克的房♥间
This is Mark’s room.
最好连他的门都别敲
Don’t even knock on his door.
-能接受吗 -可以
– You good? – ‘Kay.
我不知道艾什有没有让你安摄像头
I don’t know if Arash wants you doing any webcam or not,
如果让了 尽快去安
but if he does, put it on the schedule,
省得跟我闹矛盾
so I don’t have any conflicts.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
别让你的狗在家里大小便
Don’t let your dog pee in the house,
放在冰箱里的东西贴上标签
and label anything you put in the fridge.
谢谢你 隆美尔 爱你
Thank you, Rommel. Love you.
对 我当然会让你看翘臀操的
Oh, yes. Of course I’ll do some fully nude ass-shaking for you, Eros.
要记得买♥♥点卡啊 小伙子们
Buy those tokens, guys!
我的神啊 求你好好跳行吗
Oh, God. I’m praying that you pull this off.
神啊 求你了 算了吧
Oh, Jesus, help. Nope.
哪有什么狗屁神仙
Fuckin’Jesus doesn’t exist.
好样的 梅丽莎 真有你的
Great job, Melissa. Great job.
白费这笔钱买♥♥这狗屁玩意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!