星际之门
北非沙漠 公元前8000年
埃及 吉萨 1928年
教授
Professor!
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
教授 你好
Professor! I hope you salaam.
你好
Salaam.
留神脚下
Watch your step.
我们发现了一些奇妙的东西
We found something beautiful.
什么
Ja?
难以置信的东西 绝对惊喜
I don’t believe it. Big, big, big surprise!
是吗 我想马上看到
Yeah? I can hardly wait.
过来 过来
Over here! Over here!
兰福得博士 你好
我们在这里发现了什么
一个石盖
非常的精美
凯瑟琳 来这儿
Catherina, come.
上帝 这是什么
但愿我知道
看那
下面埋了一些东西
发生了什么
What’s going on?
等等 嘿 等等
Wait. Hey! Wait a second.
凯瑟琳 在这等着
Catherine, stay here.
看上去像某种化石
现代
上面记满了各种符号♥
I mean, there are symbols painted everywhere…
包括墓主的名字和地位以及祭品清单
names, titles of owners, lists of offerings.
而当时的其他主要建筑上
Every other major architectural structure at the time
则只有简单的象形文字
was covered with detailed hieroglyphics.
学术界要何时才能接受这个事实
When is the academic community gonna accept the fact
就是吉萨大金字塔绝非由第四王朝的法老所建立
the pharaohs of the fourth dynasty did not build the Great Pyramid?
看 看
Look. Look.
纵观整个金字塔内部
Inside the pyramid,
他们在能建立起如此了不起建筑的同时
the most incredible structure ever erected
却没有任何关于这奇迹般的建筑是如何建造的记载
there are no writings whatsoever.
杰克逊教授 你忽略了
Dr. Jackson. You’ve left out the fact
维斯上校在金字塔内部发现的铭文…
that Colonel Vyse discovered quarrymen’s…
他的发现是个骗局
His discovery was a fraud.
希望你能提出证据
Well, I hope you can prove it.
问题就是谁建立了大金字塔
Well, who do you think built the pyramids?
我也不知道谁建造了金字塔
I don’t have any idea who built them.
亚特兰蒂人 还是玛雅人
Men from Atlantis? Or Martians perhaps?
问题的关键不在于谁建造了它们
The point is not who built them,
而是它们是在何时被建造的
the point is when they were built.
我们都知道新的地质证据表明
I mean, we all know new geological evidence
狮身人面像的建造年代要远早于金字塔
dates the Sphinx back to a much earlier period.
我觉得我们有必要对过往所接受的历史重新研究
And knowing this, I think we have to begin to re-evaluate
我们应该客观地接受…
everything we’ve come to accept about…
我能给大家展示一套使用于第一王朝或者以后的两个王朝的
I mean, I’ve been able to show a fully developed writing system
成熟的古文字系统
appeared in the first two dynasties.
你们知道 那是
You know, which
由更早的原型文字发展而来
Almost as if it was based on an even earlier prototype.
有给到会人员准备的午餐么
Is there a lunch or something that everybody…
出租车
Taxi!
杰克逊博士
Dr. Jackson.
什么事
What? Yes?
有人想和你谈谈
Someone wants to speak with you.
空军的人 这是怎么回事
Air force? What’s this? What is this?
你能否上车再谈
Could you step over to the car, please?
长官
Sir?
要带我去哪里
We going somewhere?
不用担心
You’re gonna be fine.
这些我们会保管的
We’ll take care of these.
杰克逊 他们是你的父母
Jackson. Those your parents?
是养父母
Foster parents.
这是怎么回事
What is this all about?
一个工作
A job.
什么工作
What kind of a job?
翻译 古埃及象形文字
Translation. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.
有兴趣吗
Interested?
我现在应该走了
I’m gonna go now.
去哪里
Go where?
你刚刚被赶出来
I mean, you’ve just been evicted from your apartment.
信用也已经破产
Your grants have run out.
你所有的财产就剩那两个行李箱了
Everything you own are in those two bags.
你需要证明你的理论是正确的
You want to prove that your theories are right.
机会就摆在你面前
This is your chance.
这是什么
What’s this?
旅行计划
Travel plans.
先生
Sir?
奥尼尔太太
Mrs. O’Neil?
请进吧
Come on in.
奥尼尔太太 你丈夫在家吗
Mrs. O’Neil, is your husband at home?
是的
Yes.
能和他说几句话吗
Do you think we might be able to speak with him?
请便
You can try.
打扰了 奥尼尔上校 我们是威斯特将军派来的
Excuse me, Colonel O’Neil. We’re from General West’s office.
长官
Sir?
我们来此是通知您已经被复职了
We’re here to inform you that you’ve been reactivated.
那家伙看起来很失落
Guy’s a mess.
他怎么会变成这样的
How did he get like that?
他儿子死了
His kid died.
玩手♥枪♥意外走火
Accidentally shot himself.
天哪
Jesus.
科罗拉多州 克里克山 军事基地
身份已验证
Cleared.
感冒了
Cold?
是过敏
Allergies.
每次旅行都会这样
Always happens when I travel.
你先请
There you go.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
杰克逊博士么
Dr. Jackson?
-你好吗 -你好
-How Are You? -Hello.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
改造后的核弹发射井
Nuclear missile silo.
不过放心好了 没有辐射
Now don’t worry. It’s been completely converted. Barbara Shore.
杰克逊
Okay, Jackson.
-欢迎来这里 -你好
-Welcome to the well. -Hello.
这是…
This is…
你们是在哪里找到这个的
Where did you find this?
1928年在吉萨高原
Giza Plateau, 1928.
我未见过这样的符号♥
I’ve never seen anything like this.
你当然没见过 没人见过
Of course you haven’t. No one has.
这些图形具有两种结构
Now, there’s two lines of hieroglyphs.
内部的轨迹是古典的符号♥
The inner track has the classic figures,
但外观像个汇聚中心的圆形徽章
but the outer track is like the cartouche in the centre.
这种构字方式不同于任何已知象形文字
It’s got writing unlike we’ve ever found before.
那不是象形文字
Those aren’t hieroglyphics.
也许是手写变体字或是楔形文字
Might be Some form of hieratic or maybe cuneiform.
内部的符号♥翻译完全错了
Well, the translation of the inner track is wrong.
必须变通一下
Must have used budge.
为什么有人会这样翻译
I don’t know why they keep reprinting his books.
抱歉 这是我们利用所有已知材料翻译的
Excuse me. What are you doing? We’ve used every known technique.
这个词很有意思”Gebeh”
That’s a curious word to use, Eh? “Gebeh.”
是的
Yeah.
然后是个副词”sedjem-en-ef”
Then an adverbial… “sedjem-en-ef.”
那就是”封印和埋藏”
Now “Sealed And Buried.”
对不起 你在做什么
Excuse Me! What are you doing?
这个词不是”棺材”
It’s not “coffin.”
是”直到永远”
“For All Time.”
这是哪个混♥蛋♥翻译的
Who the hell translated this?
呃 是我
I did.
那么这应该翻译为
Well, this should Read,
“永恒 至高无上之太阳神
“A million years into the sky is Ra, sun god…
永远将此封印和埋藏”
sealed and buried for all Time.”