Bollocks.
如果你不把魔法浪费在让你变美
If you have quite finished squandering your magic
这种不可能的事情上
on your rather counterproductive beauty routine,
你就会知道星星已经回来了
you might like to know that the star has returned.
她回到地面了
She’s back on land.
我知道 该死的 我没能及时赶到湖泊那
I know,damn it. I couldn’t reach the lake in time.
没关系 我们找到她了 她在去石墙村的路上
No matter. We have found her. She is on the road to the village of Wall.
如果你走近路穿过沼泽
If you take the shortcut across the marshes,
你应该可以及时赶到抓住她
you should arrive in time to intercept her.
伊菲妮
Yvaine.
-你又想把我的腿摔断吗? -对不起
-Are you trying to break my leg again? -I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我只是…不想冒险让人们看到你 我不相信任何人
I just…I can’t risk people seeing you. I don’t trust anyone.
以现在的速度 如果我们老是停下…
But at this rate,if we keep stopping…
伊菲妮 我们在一起很快乐 就等一会儿
Yvaine. We’re making good time. Just leave it a minute.
你不是被吸引住了吧?
Aren’t you tempted?
吸引? 被什么吸引了?
Tempted? By what?
永恒的生命
Immortality.
我希望不是我的心
Let’s say it wasn’t my heart.
不是我 我只是一颗无名的星星
Not me. Just a star you didn’t know.
你真的认为我会杀人吗?
You seriously think I could kill anyone?
我是说 如果得到永恒的生命
I mean,even if I could…Everlasting life?
我想那样我反倒会孤独
I imagine it would be kind of lonely.
当然
Well,
如果可以和一个人 一个你爱的人
maybe if you had someone to share it with.
去分享那份生命
Someone you love.
那可能就不一样了
Maybe then it might be different.
好了 我想现在安全了
Come on,I think we’re safe.
记住 莎士比亚船长的名声很可怕
Now remember,Captain Shakespeare has a fearsome reputation.
-你在搞什么东东? -你进来干什么?
-What the hell is this? -What are you doing here?
我是塞普蒂默斯王子
My name is Prince Septimus.
你来告诉我那女孩在哪
And you’re going to tell me where I can find the girl.
好了 变♥态♥ 我数三下 一 二
All right,twinkletoes. I’m gonna count to three. One,two…
对了 我刚注意到 你有时会发光 这正常吗?
You know,you sort of glitter sometimes. I just noticed it. Is it normal?
你自己想想看
Let’s see if you can work it out for yourself.
星星会干吗?
What do stars do?
给人添麻烦吗?
Attract trouble?
我只是…对不起 等等我
That’s…All right,I’m sorry. Wait,I’m sorry.
好了 让我…能让我再猜一次吗
All right,let me…Let me…Do I get another guess?
星星知道怎么让一个 叫崔斯坦·索朗的男孩烦恼吗
Is it…Do they know exactly how to annoy a boy called Tristan Thorn?
-还有多远? -可能要两天
-How long will that take? -Maybe two days.
但我们没两天时间了 明天是维多利亚的生日
But we don’t have two days. Victoria’s birthday is tomorrow.
是啊 记得真准啊
Yes,it is. Well remembered.
-一杯美味的伯爵茶 -出去 都出去
-Nice cup of Earl Grey. -Get out,everybody. Get out.
他伤到你了吗 船长?
Did he hurt you,Captain?
你告诉他你外甥 和那个女孩去哪了吗
Did you tell him where your nephew and the girl went?
那你干吗还这样?
So what’s the problem?
是关于我的名声
It’s my reputation.
不 不 别说傻话
No. No,no. Don’t be silly. Nonsense.
没事的 船长
It’s all right,Captain.
我们都知道你喜欢男人
We always knew you were a whoopsie.
-你永远是我们的船长 -船长
-You’ll always be our captain,Captain. -Aye,aye,Captain.
船长
Captain.
我们走 我们走
Yeah. Let’s go,let’s go.
塞普蒂默斯王子 你的部下都死了
Prince Septimus,your men,they’re dead.
哦 真的吗?
Oh,really?
走
Go on!
我见过那个女人 她是船长的朋友
I met that woman. She’s friends with the Captain.
他说她在石墙附近的市场做生意
He said she trades at the market near Wall.
-我们可以搭个顺风车 -真的? 她是船长的朋友?
-We could hitch a lift. -Really? She’s a friend of the Captain’s?
-你确定? -是的 是的
-You sure? -Yes,yes.
等等! 对不起! 我叫崔斯坦·索朗 她是…
Wait! Sorry! My name is Tristan Thorn. This…
那是我的花
That’s my flower.
我找了她18年了
Eighteen years I’ve been looking for that.
快给我!
Give it to me now!
你怎么敢这样? 那是她妈妈给她的礼物!
How dare you? That was a gift from his mother!
我可能认错了
Perhaps I was mistaken.
没事
It’s all right.
显然它对你很有意义 我可以给你
It’s obviously very valuable to you,so you can have it
帮我个忙以作为交换
in exchange for what I need.
-给我一个巴比伦蜡烛? -安全地送我们去石墙
-A Babylon candle? -And safe passage to the wall.
巴比伦蜡烛?
A Babylon candle?
哦 不 不 我不和黑暗魔法打交道
Oh,no,no,no. I don’t deal in black magic.
是吗?
Really?
那你能送我们一程去石墙吗?
Well,can you give us a lift then? To the wall?
你怎么不早说呢?
Well,why didn’t you say so in the first place?
为了那朵花 我可以送你一程
For that flower,I can offer you passage.
-路上需要要食物和住宿吗? -安全的旅程就行
-Food and lodging on the way? -Safe passage.
我发誓你会像现在这个样子
I swear that you will arrive at the wall
安全到达石墙
in the exact same condition that you’re in now.
你知道这花是什么东西吗?
Do you have any idea what manner of thing it was that you had?
有点幸运的魔法?
Some kind of lucky charm?
是非常幸运的防护魔法
A very lucky charm indeed. Protection.
实际上 本来我不想这么做 我也是保护自己
In fact,the exact same thing that would’ve prevented me from doing this.
-天那 你干了什么? -好多了
-Oh,my God! What did you do? -Much better.
你不能看到她 碰到她 闻到她 或者听到她
You shall not see the star,touch it,smell or hear it.
我会遵守诺言 你不会受到伤害
Though I’ll keep me word. You shall not be harmed.
去吧 食物和住宿就和我保证的一样
There. Food and lodging just as I promised.
如果你既看不见我 也听不到我的话
Would I be correct in thinking that you can neither see nor hear me?
我想告诉你 你身上一股尿味
Then I’d like to tell you that you smell of pee.
你看起来象个卑鄙小人
You look like the wrong end of a dog.
我发誓 如果崔斯坦变不回原来的样子
And I swear,if I don’t get my Tristan back as he was,
我做鬼也要永远缠着你
I’ll be your personal poltergeist!
崔斯坦?
Tristan?
如果你能听懂我说话 请看着我
If you can understand me,look at me now.
你知道吗 当我说 我不懂爱情的时候
You know when I said I knew little about love?
那不是真的
Well,that wasn’t true.
关于爱情 其实我知道很多
I know a lot about love.
我看到过了 看了几百年了
I’ve seen it. I’ve seen centuries and centuries of it.
唯一支撑我 继续看着人类世界的东西 就是爱
And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable.
所有的战争 痛苦 谎言 仇恨
All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
这些东西都令我真想别过头去 不再往下看
Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
我就是来看人类是如何去爱的
But to see the way that mankind loves.
我是说 就算是到宇宙的最深处
I mean,you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
你也找不到比爱更美的东西
and never find anything more beautiful.
所以 我知道爱是无条件的
So,yes,I know that love is unconditional.
但我也知道爱是不可预知的
But I also know it can be unpredictable,
无法预料的 无法控制的 无法忍♥受的
unexpected,uncontrollable,unbearable
奇怪的是 爱很容易被错认为是憎恶
and,well,strangely easy to mistake for loathing.
还有
And
崔斯坦 我想说的是…
what I’m trying to say,Tristan,is
我认为我爱上你了
I think I love you.
我的身体几乎不能包容住我的心
My heart,it feels like my chest can barely contain it.
好像它不再属于我了 而是属于你
Like it doesn’t belong to me anymore. It belongs to you.
如果你要的话 我会无偿的给你
And if you wanted it,I’d wish for nothing in exchange.
不需要礼物 不需要条件 不需要证明
No gifts,no goods,no demonstrations of devotion.
什么都不需要 我只要你也爱我
Nothing but knowing you love me,too.
只要你的心
Just your heart
来换取我的心
in exchange for mine.
石墙在那个方向一里处
The wall is one mile that way.
步行会比平时花更长的时间
There. Though the walk might take you a little longer than normal.
因为变形会使你 头脑发晕一段时间
Transformation tends to leave the brain a bit scrambled for a while.
你…
You…
我警告过你了 省点力气吧
I warned you. Save your strength.
我一直都在担心你
I’ve been so worried about you.
维多利亚
Victoria.
我宁愿你叫我’妈妈 ‘
I think I preferred Mother.
来吧 那边有个客栈 明天才是维多利亚的生日
Come on. There’s an inn over there. Victoria’s birthday’s not till tomorrow.
你把我送给她之前
I think you need a bath and a good night’s sleep
你需要洗个澡 好好睡一觉
before you present me to her.
来吧 来
Come on. Come.
-来吧 崔斯坦 没多远了 -好的