Where is my stone?
我不…
I don’t…
那个人 就是你兄弟 我听到他谈到宝石
The man,see,your brother…I heard him speak of a stone.
是的 在女孩那 在女孩那
Yeah. The girl had it. The girl had it.
-什么女孩? -我不知道
-What girl? -I don’t know.
一个女孩 她走了 这里就是给她做的陷阱
A girl. She got away. Because this was a trap set up for her,
但是你兄弟 他也直接走进陷阱里
but your brother,he come just straight into it.
陷阱? 谁做的?
A trap? Set by who?
一个你会祈祷永远也不愿见到的女人
A woman you should pray you’ll never meet.
她已经…
She’s…
她已经走了 她带走了你兄弟的马车
She’s gone. She took your brother’s carriage.
这个女人要我的石头吗?
This woman wanted my stone?
不是 她要那个女孩的心
No. She wanted the girl’s heart.
她说那个女孩是颗星星 她要挖出她的心…
She said the girl was a star and she wanted to cut out her heart and…
吃掉它?
Eat it?
哦 我的天
Oh,my God.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you have any idea what this means?
永恒的生命
Everlasting life.
永远的国王
King forever.
不在里面 陛下
It’s not here,sire.
这个蠢货和我们一起去
This idiot’s coming with us.
-再问问 -我们已经问过了
-Ask again. -We have asked again
老答案 她在空中!
and the answer is still the same. She is airborne!
但她不可能永远这样
Well,she can’t remain so forever.
她一旦到地上立刻通知我!
Inform me as soon as she touches ground!
立刻! 你懂了吗?
Immediately! Do you understand?
注意你的语气! 是你把她弄丢了 而不是我们
Watch your tongue,sister! It is you and not we who’ve lost her.
把她弄丢了 把刀也弄断了!
Lost her and broken the knife!
即使你逮住她了 你如何把她的心挖出来?
Even if you apprehend her,how will you complete the deed?
也许你现在该回来 然后由我们中的一个取代你
Perhaps you should return now and one of us set out in your place.
别胡说了
Don’t be absurd.
我会把她带回来 把她处理好的
I’ll bring her home and deal with her there.
最好在我回来的时候 看到一切都准备就绪了
Be sure everything is ready for our arrival.
告诉我一点关于维多利亚的故事
Tell me about Victoria then.
恩 她…
Well,she…
没什么可说的
There’s nothing more to tell you.
我对爱不太懂 我只知道爱是无条件的
Because the little I know about love is that it’s unconditional.
它不是什么你可以买♥♥到的
It’s not something you can buy.
等等 我不是要买♥♥她的爱
Hang on. This wasn’t about me buying her love.
这只是我用来证明 我对她的感受的一种方式
This was a way for me to prove how I felt.
那她如何证明她对你的感受呢?
And what’s she doing to prove how she feels about you?
恩……
Well…
伊菲妮 你看到她后就会懂了 好吗?
Look,Yvaine,you’ll understand when you meet her.All right?
前提是我们不被海盗杀掉
Provided we don’t get murdered by pirates first.
被海盗杀掉..心被淘出来吃掉..认识维多利亚
Murdered by pirates. Heart torn out and eaten. Meet Victoria.
我不知道哪个听起来更好玩
I can’t quite decide which sounds more fun.
我们已经知道飞船在哪了
We’ve located the sky vessel.
她正向着北部伦敦德里的港口小镇飞去
It’s headed north for the port town on Mount Drummond
你也不再是唯一的在追踪星星的人了
and you are no longer the only one seeking the star.
有个人也跟着你去了!
There’s someone following your tracks!
一个女巫? 一个术士?
A witch? A warlock?
一个王子 他快追上你了! 赶快前进吧!
A prince and he’s catching you up! Get a move on!
是时候告诉我 你们是谁 干吗跑到天上来了
So,this is the part where you tell me who you are and why you’re up here.
不然我会像折树枝一样 一根根折掉她可爱的手指
Or I’ll snap her pretty little fingers one by one like dry twigs!
我叫崔斯坦·索朗
My name is Tristan Thorn.
-她是我的妻子 伊菲妮 -你的妻子?
-This is my wife,Yvaine. -Your wife?
这么年轻闪亮就只属于一个男人
Far too young and radiant to belong to just one man!
在我船上的东西都是分享的 小家伙!
It’s share and share alike aboard my vessel,sonny boy!
如果你敢碰它…
If you dare even touch her…
你以为你这是在女友面前显威风吗
You may think you’re showing a little spirit in front of your lady friend,
如果你再和我顶嘴 我就拿你舌头去喂狗
but if you talk back to me again,I’ll feed your tongue to the dogs,
你这个卤莽的傻小子!
you impertinent little pup!
-先生? -好点了! 但不要打断我说话!
-Sir? -Better! But still interrupting.
让我想想 绞刑对鼓舞士气很有好处!
Let’s see. A hanging’s always good for morale!
也许我们会让你跳一段绞架舞!
Maybe we’ll watch you dance a gallows jig!
或者我直接把你扔下去完事!
Or perhaps I’ll just tip you over the side and have done with it!
下地狱了还有很长的路要走
It’s a very long way down.
你有足够的时间去 回忆你痛苦短暂的一生
Plenty of time to reminisce about your pitifully short lives.
求你 我们只不过是想回到家乡
Please,look,we’re just trying to make our way home,
就是一个叫石墙的地方 我从那来的
back to a place called Wall,where I come from.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说我们只想回石墙那的家去
I said we were trying to get home to Wall.
你在说谎 我的孩子
That’s one lie too many,my son.
-石墙 -闭嘴
-Wall? -Shut up.
他在说什么?
What’s he saying?
你以为你可以在我的地盘撒野吗?
Thought you could just wander onto my patch,did you?
-是的 他要… -活着讲故事?
-He is. Yeah,he’s gonna… -And live to tell the tale?
好了 走 上甲板去 现在 走
All right,go,on the deck,on the deck,on the deck! Now,go,go,go!
大错误啊 索朗先生! 最后一个机会!
Big mistake,Mr. Thorn! And the last one you’ll ever make!
-不! 不! 你个畜生! -来…来吧!
-No! No! You brute! -Come…Come on!
-你是杀人犯 你是猪! -快! 起来!
-You murderer! You pig! -Come on! Get up! Get up!
我要把女孩带到我的船舱里去 我把话说了
I’m taking the girl to my cabin,and mark my words,
接下来几个小时打扰我的人
anyone who disturbs me for the next few hours
-会得到和他同样的待遇! -什么? 你要…
-will get the same treatment! -What? You’ll…
不 你个蠢货! 我会把你也吊起来
No,you idiot! I’ll sling you over the side as well!
哦 好的
Oh,yeah.
船长很忙 所以你们应该…
Captain’s busy. So should you be.
进去 荡♥妇♥!
Get in there,wench!
所以 我觉得演得不错
So,that went well,I thought.
现在 告诉我 有关我心爱的英格兰的消息
Now,tell me news of my beloved England.
那儿的一切我都想知道
I want to hear absolutely everything.
等等 我不敢相信你的船员相信了
Hang on. I can’t believe your crew fell for that.
还有你是从哪变出那么一具人体模型来的
And where in God’s name did you get that mannequin from?
每次都管用哦
Oh,it works every time.
装模作样 来一点计谋
An ounce of bargaining,a pinch of trickery,
再稍稍威胁他们一下
a soupcon of intimidation,et voila!
便得到我这响亮的名声
The perfect recipe for a towering reputation
又不用流一滴血 这是最好的办法
without ever having to spill one drop of blood.
试过把血渍从丝衫上洗掉吗? 简直是恶梦
Ever try to get blood stains out of a silk shirt? Nightmare.
是啊 我还是不明白为什么他们没认出我来
Right. I still don’t understand how they won’t recognize me.
崔斯坦 亲爱的孩子 化完妆后
Tristan,dear boy,when I’m done,
连你妈也不会认出你来
your own mother won’t recognize you.
我们没有多少时间了
Now,we’ve no time to waste.
我们只剩两小时到达港口
We have only two hours before we make port.
首要的事情…
First and foremost…
就是脱掉你们这身烂衣服
It’ll be so good to see you out of those dreary clothes.
所以 荒凉偏僻小城的男仆
So very small-town errand-boy. Howlingly parochial.
来 穿上试试
Here. Tres you.
都是我年轻时穿的 我讨厌扔掉它们
I wore it as a younger man. I hate to throw anything away.
你穿上衣服的那一刻 他们又会流行起来
You know the day you do,it’ll come back in fashion,
就又成为时尚
be oh,so de la mode.
至于你 亲爱的
Now,you,darling.
我也有些适合你的 自己挑吧
I have some lovely dresses. Take your pick.
哦 是吗 我不用
Oh,no,really,I’m fine.
宝贝 你穿的可是浴袍呀
Honey,you’re wearing a bathrobe.
英格兰 英格兰 我想知道你的一切
Now,England,England. I want to hear everything.
-你不是英格兰人 -很不幸 不是
-You’re not from England. -Oh,no,sadly,no.
我年轻的时候 就听说过那里的故事
But from my earliest youth,I lapped up the stories.
人们告诉我 都只不过是些民间传说
People always told me they were nothing more than folklore,
我的内心却告诉我那些传说是真的
but my heart told me they were true.
我还是个孩子时 便从父亲身边跑掉
As a boy,I’d scurry away from my father at the market
父亲就为了看看石墙里面 去和人做交易
while he did his deals just to peek over the wall,
我梦想着有一天能穿过石墙 亲眼看看英格兰
dream of,perhaps,crossing it one day,seeing England for myself.
真的? 所以你人在这 心却想着那儿
Really? So you…You were here looking over there.
是的
Oh,yes.
-头发 -头发?
-Hair. -Hair?
你知道吗 我尽力来扮演我的角色
Mind you,I did my best to fit in.
好让我父亲’魔鬼制♥造♥者’船长 感到荣耀
Tried to make my father,Captain Ghostmaker,proud.
用冷血无情的杀戮
Forged a decent reputation as a ruthless marauder
来树立自己正义的形象
and cold-blooded killer.
我父亲却死去了