We have food and drink,a warm bed and plenty of hot water for a bath.
你喜欢怎么洗? 温水 热水还是沸水?
How do you like your bath? Warm,hot or boil-a-lobster?
说实话我也不知道
I honestly don’t know.
那我来帮你决定吧
Then let me choose for you,
我会让我的丈夫把你的马带到马房♥里
and I’ll have my husband take your horse to the stable.
比利?
Billy?
现在 帮你把湿衣服脱掉好吗?
Now,let’s get you out of your wet things,shall we?
感到好些了吗?
Feeling better?
好多了 谢谢
Much. Thank you.
温水真的让我很舒服
The warm water’s actually done me a world of good.
知道了吧? 热水澡的威力就在这
You see? The powers of a nice,hot bath.
你的脚呢? 感觉好些了吗?
And your leg? Any improvement?
真是太棒了
That is extraordinary.
小事一桩 你舒服就好了
It’s the very least I could do. I’m just glad you’re feeling better.
你看起来也很快乐的样子
You seem happier in yourself,too.
我确实感到快乐点 烦恼慢慢消失
I do feel happier. Less troubled.
太棒了
Wonderful.
没什么能比泡个热水澡 更能温暖你的心了
Nothing like a nice soak to warm the cockles of your heart.
我虽然只是个旅馆主妇
Now,I’m only a simple innkeeper’s wife,
但人们说我有一双 可以帮人疗养的手
but I’ve been told I have a healer’s hands.
我可以给你按♥摩♥
I’d be glad to give you a massage.
按♥摩♥是什么?
What’s a massage?
从没试过…上帝啊
Never had…Well,bless my soul.
没什么比按♥摩♥ 让你睡得又香又甜了
Nothing like a massage to send you off for the finest and deepest night’s sleep.
我确实晚上很难入睡
I do have trouble sleeping at night.
躺下吧 亲爱的
Lie on your back,dear.
为什么不闭上眼睛?
Why not close your eyes?
闭上眼睛可以更快入睡
You’ll drift off better that way.
有人吗!
Hello!
需要服务!
Service!
可能我们应该继续找下一个旅店
Maybe we should carry on and try the next inn,
如果宝石靠近你的罗盘了 更应该这样
especially if this stone is as close as your runes say.
我会再试一次
I’ll give it one more try.
放松 亲爱的
Relax here,my love.
我接待完客人就马上回来
I’ll be back just as soon as I’ve taken care of this customer.
终于开门了 我们需要住宿
At last. We require accommodation.
请帮我的朋友把马带到马房♥里
Please help my friend take the horses to the stables.
有人吗!
Hello!
我习惯享用较好的服务
I’m accustomed to better service,
不过既然把你吵醒了 那就这样吧
but you’re awake now and that’s what counts.
给我准备好最好的客房♥
Prepare your best room.
-她戴着宝石 -宝石 宝石
-She got the stone. -Stone,stone.
谢谢你没打扰我的客人 我是店主夫人
I’ll thank you not to bother my guest,sir. I am the lady of this inn.
来杯葡萄酒?
Glass of wine?
不 不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no.
不
No.
我兄弟死后 我就发誓只喝我自己的酒
Until my brother is dead,I have vowed to drink only my own wine.
我在马房♥的朋友 可能会乐意喝点
Though my friend in the stables might be glad of a drop.
有最好的客房♥吗?
Your best room,perhaps?
当然
Of course.
对不起 我假定…
I’m sorry. I presumed that…
你是独自旅行 是吗?
Traveling alone,are you?
我刚把四匹公马和马车放在马房♥里
I’ve just stabled my four black stallions and my carriage.
他们是我过世的父亲的
Well,I say mine. It belonged to my late father.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真好 谢谢 我叫崔斯坦 你呢?
That’s so kind,thank you very much. My name’s Tristan. What’s yours?
伯纳德
Bernard.
没有什么马匹或牲畜他不能驾御的
There was not a horse or beast he could not master.
他年轻时 曾经去骑一头骆驼
So much so that in his youth,he took to riding a camel,
显得非常滑稽
which was comical.
他死后 马车就归我了
When he passed,the carriage came to me.
她戴着宝石
She’s got the stone!
-她戴着宝石 -她戴着宝石
-She’s got it! -She’s got it!
他们说它是要塞里最大的马车
And it’s the largest in all of Stormhold,so they say.
太棒了 失陪一下
How nice for you. If you’ll excuse me.
等等
Wait.
你戴着那个宝石 不可能吧
That stone you’re wearing. It can’t be.
-终于发现了 -是啊 不错
-Oh,finally. -Yeah,good,well done,yes,sir.
-干得不错 -宝贝
-Well done. -Sweet.
过来 让我看看
Come here. Let me see it.
你根本不明白 你在管谁的闲事
You have no idea what you’re meddling with.
我是普里默斯 风暴要塞的老大 赶快给我
I am Primus,the first born of Stormhold and I demand that you bring it to me!
把宝石给我 现在就给我!
Bring me the stone! Now!
别碰他们给你的任何东西 他们想…
Prince Primus! Don’t touch anything they give you! They tried to…
-你还好吗? -比利
-Are you all right? -Billy!
抓住他!
Get him!
虽然你那弱小无力的心
The burning golden heart of a star at peace
跟那金子般珍贵的星星之心比起来不值一提
is so much better than your frightened little heart.
但也总比没有强
Even so,better than no heart at all.
伊菲妮? 抓紧我 心里想着家
Yvaine? Hold me tight and think of home.
不!
No!
-你到底干了啥? -我♥干♥了啥? 你到底干了啥?
-What the hell did you do? -What did I do? What did you do?
心里想着家! 真是个好主意!
Think of home! That was a great plan!
你想着你的家 而我想着我的家
You thought of your home and I thought of mine
现在我们在两个家的中间了!
and now we’re halfway between the two!
你这个蠢猪! 你想着你的家干什么?
Oh,you stupid cow! What did you think of your home for?
你只是说 家!
You just said home!
如果你要我想着你的家 你应该告诉我的!
If you wanted me to think of your home,you should have said!
在那个疯女人要挖出 你心的紧急时刻
Some crazy lady was going to cut your heart out
你还需要更详细的指示吗?
and you wanted more specific instructions?
难道还要我写本书 或画个图给你啊?
Perhaps you’d like it in writing! Or a diagram,maybe!
看 莎士比亚船长! 逮住一点战利品
Look,Captain Shakespeare! Caught ourselves a little bonus!
雷公雷母哦
A couple of Lightning Marshals!
我看他们不像雷公雷母
They don’t look like Lightning Marshals to me.
为什么有人会跑这么高到暴风骤雨里来?
Why else would anyone be up here in the middle of a storm?
为什么有人会跑这么高到暴风骤雨里来?
Why else would anyone be up here in the middle of a storm?
那么 让我们想想
Well,let’s think.
大概和我们来这儿是同样的原因!
Maybe for the same godforsaken reason we are!
说吧 你们是谁?
Now,who are you?
让他们在禁闭室呆上一晚后 便会开口说话的!
Let’s see if a night on our lovely brig will loosen their lips!
-带他们去禁闭室! -听到了吗! 进去!
-Get them in the brig! -You heard the man! Let’s go!
带他们去禁闭室! 其他人回去干活!
Get them into the brig and the rest of you dirty dogs,back to work!
我们得抓更多的闪电 快啊!
We’ve got lightning to catch! Come on!
-他们会杀了我们吗? -我不知道
-They’re going to kill us,aren’t they? -I don’t know.
你知道 这真好笑 我习惯看着…
You know,it’s funny. I used to watch…
我习惯看着人们的各种经历
I used to watch people having adventures.
我嫉妒他们
I envied them.
你有听说过这句话吗 ‘不要随便许愿’?
You ever heard the expression,Be careful what you wish for?
什么? 难道挖出我的心 就算愿望成真了?
What? So ending up with my heart cut out,that’ll serve me right,will it?
不 不 我不是…我不是那个意思
No. No,I didn’t…I didn’t mean it like that.
我很欣赏你在梦想
Look,I admire you dreaming.
像我这样的小店打工仔
Shop boy like me,
从来没想过去做这么大的探险
I could never have imagined an adventure this big
去实现愿望
in order to have wished for it.
我只是想 我要找到天上掉下的那个石头
I just thought I’d find some lump of celestial rock
把它带回家 就这样
and take it home,and that would be it.
于是你就抓住了我
And you got me.
我看了地球这么多年 如果要说一件我学到的东西
If there’s one thing I’ve learned in all my years watching Earth,
那就是人们并不都是 像表面看的那样
it’s that people aren’t what they may seem.
有小店打工仔
There are shop boys
而有些只是暂时在小店里工作
and there are boys who just happen to work in shops for the time being.
相信我 崔斯坦 你不是小店打工仔
And trust me,Tristan,you’re no shop boy.
你挽救了我的生命 谢谢你
You saved my life. Thank you.
不错 不错 不错
Well,well,well.
最后一个兄弟死了
The last brother dead.
也就是说 我是国王了
Which means that I’m king.
我是国王!
I’m king!
还不是 兄弟
Not yet,brother.
该死 我还得拿到宝石
Damn. I still need the stone.
-你兄弟没拿到吗? -那么 干吗不去找到它?
-Your brother doesn’t have it? -Well,why don’t you find out?
我的宝石在哪?