-Anything else? -Nope.
要哪部分?
What’s it to be?
头还是尾巴?
Heads or tails?
头
Heads.
那么 陌生人
So,stranger,
这么好的天 你赶着去哪?
where are you headed off to on this fine day?
我正在找一颗坠落的星星
I seek a fallen star.
她在离这不远的地方掉下来了
She fell not far from here.
当我找到她 我要拿出我的刀
And when I find her,I shall take my great knife
趁她还活着 把她的心挖出来
and cut out her heart while she still lives.
让我青春永驻
And the glory of our youth shall be restored.
坠落的星星?
Fallen star?
这是这年头 我听到的最好的消息了
That’s the best news I’ve had in ages.
我可以再年轻几岁
I could do with losing a few years meself.
所以要是你知道她的下落…
So whereabouts did you…
地狱草!
Limbus grass!
你居然敢让我吃地狱草来套我的话?
You dare to steal truth from my lips by feeding me limbus grass?
你知道你犯了一个多大的错误么 蒂契沃·萨尔?
Do you have any idea what a big mistake you’ve made,Ditchwater Sal?
你怎么知道我的…
How do you know my…
-你是谁? -看仔细点
-Who are you? -Look again.
我不是要找您的星星 我发誓 黑暗女王
I shall not seek the star,Your Dark Majesty. I swear.
我成全你!
Seek all you wish.
你将永远都不能看到星星 摸到 闻到或是听到它
You shall not see the star,touch it,smell or hear it.
即使她站在你面前 你也感觉不到她
You will not perceive her even if she stands before you.
祈祷你永远不会再遇见我吧
Pray you never meet me again,Ditchwater Sal.
好吧 我就直说了吧
Oh,right. So let me get this straight.
你认为我们走的路是对的 因为…
You think you know we’re going the right way because…
我引用下 我就是知道
And I quote,I just do.
我确实这样觉得 虽然我也不知道为什么
I do,though. I don’t know why.
也许是我的对维多利亚的爱 在指引着我回家
Maybe it’s my love for Victoria guiding me home.
-拜托 -伊芬妮 你是不是不想…
-Please. -Yvonne,whether you like it or not…
伊菲妮! 我的名字是伊菲妮 到底…
Yvaine! My name is Yvaine,so…
我得和你说多少遍…
How many times do I have to…
拜托…你走能慢点么?
Would you… Would you please slow down?
是的 是的
Yes,yes.
听着 我们…我们要向北走 对么?
Look,we’re…We’re going north,all right?
墙在北边
The wall’s north.
如果你抬头看天空 即便在白天 你也能看到…
And if you look up in the sky,even during the day,you can see the…
晚上的星星 真奇怪
The evening star. That’s so weird.
真好笑 好笑 我都要累死了
That’s funny. Hilarious. My sides are splitting.
不 我只是在…
No,I’m being…
等一下…那是你! 真的?
Wait that…That was you! Really?
什么…干什么…
What…What are…
-你在做什么? -你说我在做什么?
-What are you doing? -What does it look like I’m doing?
-坐下 我累了 -请别再这样了
-Sitting down. I’m tired. -Please don’t do this again.
我们说好是在下一个村子 停下吃东西休息
We agreed we’d stop off at the next village to eat and rest.
拜托 崔斯坦 现在是中午
Come on,Tristan. It’s midday.
我从没熬白天! 就一会 求你了 让我睡一会!
I never stay up this late! Just,please,let me sleep!
好吧 你…那我…你睡觉 我去找点吃的
Okay,you…Well,then I’ll…You sleep. I’ll go and get something to eat.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你说我在做什么 当然是确保你不会逃走
What does it look like I’m doing? I’m making sure you don’t run away.
殿下 这是您要的占卜者
Your Highness,the soothsayer,as you requested.
你说在南面
South,you said.
我们去了南面
South we went.
还是没有宝石
Still no stone.
你现在又想让我们去游泳么?
Do you now propose we start swimming?
陛下 我只是传达占卜石告诉我的事
Sire,I’ve merely relayed to you what the runes have told me.
我帮不了什么忙了
I can do no more.
好吧 那你和他们再商量一次
Well,consult them again.
等等
Wait.
在开始找宝石之前 我还有个问题
Before we seek the stone,I have another question.
我是第七个儿子么?
Am I the seventh son?
是的
Yes.
另一个问题
Another question.
我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色么?
Is my favorite color blue?
是
Yes.
我有听信过没用的请求和辩解么?
Has excessive begging or pleading ever persuaded me
尤其是对那些活得太久或是叛国者?
to spare the life of a traitor?
这个意味着什么?
What does that mean?
-意思是 没有 -很好
-That means no. -Good.
再扔一次 这一次 扔高点
Throw them again. This time,throw them high.
你是为我哥哥工作的么?
Do you work for my brother?
那么? 我们继续向西?
So,do we continue west?
崔斯坦?
Tristan?
谁?
Who’s there?
崔斯坦 是你么?
Tristan,is that you?
这一点也不好玩
It’s not funny.
崔斯坦?
Tristan?
到这边来
Come on.
留心你用了多少魔法 姐姐
Be careful how much magic you use,sister.
已经开始有反应了
It’s beginning to show.
只是一只小羊和一点迷幻术 几乎没用啥奢侈的魔法
One goat and a small enchantment. Hardly extravagant.
就算是带戒指 也会留下痕迹吧
Well,even using the ring will take its toll.
下次有十万火急的事了 再来找我们
Better you call on us only in dire need.
你自己用占卜石 确定星星的位置
And use your runes to locate the star yourself.
我用了 她应该在这
I used them and she should be here.
但现在 它们简直是在胡说八道
But now they’re just telling me gibberish.
你得待在那等 我的姐姐
It is because you must stay where you are,my sister.
她会走向你的
She is coming to you.
要小心 拉米亚 要注意细节
Oh,be warned,Lamia. Delicacy is needed.
痛苦困扰着她 她几乎不能发光了
Misery has drained her. She’s barely shining.
设个陷阱 确保在你挖她的心之前 她还是闪亮的
Set a trap that ensures her heart is glowing before you cut it out.
伊菲妮! 伊菲妮!
Yvaine! Yvaine!
哦 你这个傻子
Oh,you idiot.
你们可以变成人了
You shall become human.
你叫比利 旅馆老板 我是你妻子 而你是我们的女儿
You are Billy,the innkeeper. I am your wife,and you’re our daughter.
现在准备好 我们特殊的客人马上就要来了
Now,make everything ready. Our special guest will be here soon.
我是说 谁能保证他会信守蜡烛的诺言呢?
I mean,who’s to say he’d have even kept his promise about the candle?
我只是不相信 他是这里…
I just refuse to believe he’s the only person in Stormhold
唯一一个能帮我的人
who could’ve helped me.
翻来覆去只会说 维多利亚这个 维多利亚那个
Going on and on and on. Just Victoria this and Victoria that.
崔斯坦?
Tristan?
请保护我们的妹妹 崔斯坦
Please protect our sister,Tristan.
伊菲妮正处在危险中
Yvaine is in grave danger.
独角兽已经去帮她了
The unicorn came to help her.
但是现在 他们正走向一个圈套
But now they’re heading into a trap.
在风暴要塞 没有星星是安全的
No star is safe in Stormhold.
400年前坠落的那颗星星
The last to fall,400 years ago,
就被女巫抓住了 而现在她们又在寻找伊菲妮
was captured by the same witches who seek Yvaine now.
她们欺骗了她
They tricked her,
先是照顾她
cared for her,
等到她的心再次发光
and when her heart was once more aglow,
就剖开她的胸膛 挖出她的心
they cut it from her chest
然后吃了它
and ate it.
不能再浪费时间了
There’s no time to waste.
有辆马车就快来了
A coach is coming.
不管用什么方法 你一定要坐上去
By any means possible,you must get on it.
快!
Run.
吁~!
Whoa!
如果塞普蒂默斯非要送个小男孩来替他…
If Septimus insists on sending a boy to do a man’s job…
不 不 不 请等等!
No,no,no,wait,please!
我不认识塞普蒂默斯 我只想搭个便车
I don’t know a Septimus. I just need a lift.
看看我 看看我 我没武器的 求你
Look at me,look at me. I’m unarmed. Please.
求你 让我和你一起走
Please,let me ride with you.
恐怕不行 我有危险的要事要办
I’m afraid that’s impossible. I’m on a quest of enormous importance.
那你更应该带上我了
Well,then all the more reason to take me with you.
说不定你会需要个帮手的 先生?
There may come a time when you need a second pair of hands. Sir?
求你 命运让我遇见你 就像它让你遇见我一样
Please. Maybe providence sent me to you just as it sent you to me.
-上来 -好的 谢谢
-Get on. -Oh,yes. Thank you.
亲爱的 快进来 外面这么大雨
Goodness me,my dear. Come in out of this wretched rain!
我们有食物和饮料 暖床 还有热水洗澡