We’re being shot at.
-哦,天哪,你受伤了!
– Oh, dagg, you’re hurt!
Dagg。
Dagg.
-腿断了。
– Leg’s broken.
但我会活下来。
But I’ll live.
-我必须去解救我的人♥民♥。
– I must go now to free my people.
我和你一起去。
I’m going with you.
-不行,太危险了。
– No, it’s too dangerous.
,但是……——没有。
– But… – No.
你必须和dagg待在一起。
You must stay with dagg.
-小心点,欧林!
– Be careful, Orin!
我不想失去你。
I don’t want to lose you.
-我会回来的。
– I’ll be back.
快点!
Hurry up!
我们在这里是活靶子!
We’re sitting ducks out here!
好好照顾她,老兄。
Take care of her, dagg.
当然,孩子。
Sure, kid.
我就知道!
I knew it!
-他没事,我们快点!
– He’s okay, let’s hurry!
-不可能!
– It can’t be!
快点!
Hurry up!
——Zygon !
– Zygon!
阿维安娜,回来!
Aviana, come back!
Zygon !
Zygon!
Zygon !
Zygon!
——欧林?
– Orin?
-欧林,欧林!
– Orin, Orin!
我就知道他会回来的!
I knew he’d come back!
-从我记事起,就有传言说有另一个世界,很久以前,不只是我的世界。
– Ever since I can remember, there have been rumors rumors that there was another world, that long ago, there was more than just mineworld.
有人说那是天堂,是超乎想象的天堂。
Some said it was a heaven, a paradise beyond imagination.
还有人说那是地狱,比我们现在所知的世界还要糟糕得多。
Others said it was a hell, far worse than the world we know now.
但一位老人看到了刀剑背后的真♥相♥他献出了自己的生命这样我就能超越这些洞穴,进入更广阔的世界。
But an old man saw the truth beyond the sword and gave his life so that I might reach out beyond these caverns, reach out to the greater world above.
好吧,我已经够到,我已经摸到了星星。
Well, I have reached, and I have touched the stars.
-别听他的。
– Don’t listen to him.
扎贡警告过这些虚假救世主。
Zygon has warned of such false saviors.
-他说得对!
– He’s right!
相信这个傻瓜只会带来灾难!
Believing this fool will only bring disaster!
扎贡是你的奴隶。
– Zygon is your enslaver.
他想让你相信什么就说什么。
He says what he wants you to believe.
-男孩说得对。
– The boy is right.
Zygon !
Zygon!
-我说我想让你相信的话,因为我想让你相信真♥相♥。
– I say what I want you to believe, because I want you to believe the truth.
Zygon !
Zygon!
Zygon !
Zygon!
——骗子!
– Liar!
欧林!
Orin!
-把剑柄给我,大汗,否则她会像其他人一样死去。
– Give me the hilt, kha-Khan, or she will die like the other.
——看!
– Look!
-把剑柄给我!
– Get me, get me the hilt!
-你不需要剑柄,欧林。
– You do not need the hilt, Orin.
根本就没有刀片。
There never was a blade.
-这次你输定了,可汗。
– This time you’ve lost for good, kha-Khan.
放开!
Let go!
但是。
But.
如何?
How?
-你说得对,扎贡。
– You were right, zygon.
我一直都知道这把剑的秘密,只是太简单了,我都看不出来。
I did know the secret of the blade all along, only it was so simple, I couldn’t even see it.
——没有。
– No.
退后!
Stay back!
-叫卫兵!-来吧!
– Get the guards! – Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
在我的世界里传播这个消息。
Spread the word throughout mineworld.
我们自♥由♥了!
We are free!
-别担心,亲爱的。
– Don’t worry, dagg.
我会帮你修好的。
I’ll fix it for you.
如果你不先杀了他。
If you don’t kill him first.
达格,你想让我接替你吗?
Dagg, do you want me to take over for you?
-放松点,亚瑟。
– Just relax, Arthur.
我会摆脱这一切的。
I’ll get dagg out of this.
-没关系,二氧化硅。
– It’s okay, silica.
我来接手吧。
I can take it from here.
二氧化硅!
Silica!
-别紧张。
– Just take it easy.
我抓到那个讨厌鬼了!
I’ve got that creep now!
二氧化硅,不,不是晶体!
Silica, no, not in the crystals!
该死的!
Damn!
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我的世界要崩溃了!
– Mineworld is collapsing!
向后站!
Stand back!
跟我来!
Follow me!
-他做到了!
– He did it!
水蛇把他们救出来了!
The water snake got ’em out!
万岁,万岁,万岁!
Hooray, hooray, hooray!
-哦,天哪,对不起。
– Oh, dagg, I’m sorry.
-看起来像什么,欧林?
– What does it look like, Orin?
告诉我!
Tell me!
我又能看见了!
I can see again!
我能看见!
I can see!
我能看见!
I can see!
-你做得很好,年轻的欧林。
– You have done admirably, young Orin.
我们欢迎你成为可汗尊贵的一员。
We welcome you as an honored member of the kha-Khan.
你可以自♥由♥地离开你的人类形态,和我们一起走。
You are free to leave your human form and come with us.
-还没有。
– Not yet.
我想伸展我的腿几十年。
I’d like to stretch my legs for a few decades.
-选择权在你。
– The choice is yours.