And you will talk.
——亚瑟?
– Arthur?
我在哪里?
Where am I?
哦,天哪!
Oh, dear!
你对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
我裸体!
I’m naked!
把我的飞船放回去,你这个变♥态♥女机器人!
Put my ship back on, you perverted fembot!
-我只是想帮忙
– I was only trying to help.
一个忘恩负义的家伙!
Ungrateful son of a bit!
-没有你的帮助,我的脑袋已经够吵了。
– My head’s making enough racket without your help.
——Dagg !
– Dagg!
我以为你死了!
I thought you were dead!
你想得对,水蛇。
You thought right, water snake.
指挥官,请到9号♥飞行甲板。
Battalion commander argo to flight deck 9.
指挥官,请到9号♥飞行甲板。
Battalion commander argo to flight deck 9.
这个区域没有足够的机器人部队来成功接管bordogon系统。
– There simply aren’t enough robot troops in this sector to successfully take over the bordogon system.
现在进攻是徒劳的,先生。
To attack now would be futile, sir.
-我们必须马上出击。
– We must strike now.
用不了多久魔布罗就会发现他的女儿失踪了并追踪到这里。
It won’t be long before morbro realizes his daughter is missing and tracks her here.
如果他发现我们在做什么,他会发起反♥攻♥。
If he discovers what we’re doing, he could mount a counteroffensive.
我离彻底征服智能有机生命只有一个太阳系之遥。
I’m one solar system away from complete subjugation of intelligent organic life.
这次我不会失败的。
I will not fail this time.
我们现在的状况如何?
What is our present status?
所有船只都装备了氙气弹头。
All ships are being armed with xenon warheads.
15个攻击营,每个营1000人,随时待命。
15 attack battalions of 1,000 troops each are standing ready.
最后五艘战斗巡洋舰仍在建造中。
The last five battle cruisers are still under construction.
-没有他们我们只能将就了。
– We’ll have to make do without them.
有两件事对我们有利,一件是意外,另一件是最高总督的至爱。
We have two things in our favor, surprise and something very dear to the supreme governor.
在摧毁一艘载着他女儿的战舰之前,他会三思而后行。
He’ll think twice before he destroys a warship with his daughter aboard.
-你一辈子都在矿井里做苦力一定很可怕。
– It must have been horrible slaving in the mine your entire life.
-太可怕了。
– It was horrible.
但更可怕的是我的人♥民♥此刻正在遭受痛苦,他们的整个世界一个弥天大谎。
But not as horrible as the thought of my people suffering at this very moment, their entire world one big lie.
我让他们失望了。
I failed them.
我发现了一个新世界,但他们永远不会知道它的存在。
I found a new world, but they’ll never know it exists.
我只需要找到一把愚蠢的剑。
All I had to do was find a stupid blade.
我失败了。
And I failed.
-对不起。
– I’m sorry.
如果我不那么冲动,你可能已经成功了。
If I hadn’t been so impulsive, you might’ve succeeded.
——没有。
– No.
-不,不是你的错。
– No, it wasn’t your fault.
-你不明白,欧林。
– You don’t understand, Orin.
我带你回来不是为了帮你解放你的人♥民♥。
I didn’t take you back here because I wanted to help you free your people.
我是为了我自己。
I did it for me.
因为我想和你在一起。
Because I wanted to be with you.
因为。
Because.
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
-放开她!——欧林!
– Let go of her! – Orin!
-你真幸运,水蛇。
– You’re lucky, water snake.
他用软肋打了你。
He hit you with the soft end.
攻击部队已经准备好了,扎贡。
The attack force is ready, zygon.
博尔多贡的行星雷达源被♥干♥扰了。
Bordogon’s planetary radar sources are being jammed.
各营长正在等候您的命令。
Battalion commanders are awaiting your orders.
几千年前,在某个不知名的星球上,一台原始的象棋计算机是第一个打败人类的无机头脑。
– Thousands of years ago, on some obscure planet, a primitive chess computer was the first inorganic mind to beat man.
再过几个小时,我会叫将军这是人类和他们同类玩的最后一场游戏。
In a few hours, I will be calling checkmate in the last such game the humans and their kind will ever play.
-省省吧,水蛇。
– Save your knuckles, water snake.
没有出路了。
There’s no way out.
——Starfly !
– Starfly!
我需要你的帮助!
I need your help!
把剑柄给我。
Get me the hilt.
求你了,我知道你能行!
Please, I know you can do it!
我一定要拿到剑柄!
I must have the hilt!
-你在跟谁说话?
– Who the hell are you talking to?
不需要刀柄。
Don’t need hilt.
-是的,是的,我需要它。
– Yes, yes, I need it.
把剑柄给我!
Get me the hilt!
攻击三中队,可以进行离子燃烧。
Attack squadron three, clear for ion-burn.
3号♥中队长,所有船只撤离。
Squadron leader three, all ships away.
-屏幕怎么了?
– What’s wrong with the screens?
我不确定。
I’m not sure.
成功了!
That did it!
-谢谢!
– Thank you!
-你说什么?
– You say something?
守卫,我有东西给你!
Guard, I have something for you!
-怎么了,水蛇?
– What’s going on, water snake?
来吧!
Come on!
-你是怎么做到的?
– How the hell do you do that?
-我们得去阿维安娜。
– We’ve got to get to Aviana.
-等等!
– Hold it!
你都不知道她在哪。
You don’t even know where she is.
如果你想活着出去,跟我来。
If you want to get out of here alive, follow me.
该死的!
Damn!
该死的!
Damn!
那些不是水晶货轮。
Those aren’t crystal freighters.
他们的军舰。
They’re warships.
她在那儿!
There she is!
-太好了,但我们怎么才能不被爆头呢?
– That’s great, only how we gonna get to her without getting our heads shot off?
-我们只能尽力而为了。
– We’ll just have to do our best.
-天啊,我怎么没想到呢?
– Gee, why didn’t I think of that?
-我是凯西上将,在旗舰上。
– This is admiral Casey aboard the flagship, sir.
所有船只都已离开大气层。
All ships have cleared the atmosphere.
等待你加入舰队的许可。
Awaiting your permission to join the fleet.
旗舰中队,进行离子燃烧。
Flagship squadron, proceed with ion-burn.
——该死的!
– Damn!
她要走了!
She’s taking off!
所有船只就位,上将。
All ships in position, admiral.
第一中队,可以以光速飞行。
Squadron one, cleared for light speed.
-当你的舰队被发现时,你们会被炸飞。
– When your fleet is spotted, you’ll all be blown out of the stars.
-等鲍多贡防御司令部发现我们,他们已经被烧成肉了。
– By the time the bordogon defense command discovers us, they’ll be smoldering flesh.
安全加速到超光速。
Secure for acceleration to hyper-light.
-太好了,我们进入光速了。
– Great, we just went into light speed.
该死的!
Damn!
你怎么花了这么长时间?
What in the world is taking you so long?
我们得找到达格!
We’ve got to find dagg!
接下来,你就得挂窗帘了。
Next thing you know, you’ll be putting up curtains.
打我,好吗?
Hit me, will you!
我指给你看。
I’ll show you.
所有船只降至亚光速。
– All ships reducing to sub-light.
预计一分钟后到达博尔多贡。
Eta to bordogon, one minute.
除了12个中队,其他都离开了超空间,长官。
All but 12 squadrons have left hyperspace, sir.
——好。
– Good.
让所有中队待命,准备启动弹头。
Put all squadrons on standby for warhead activation.
上尉,扫描器发现了旗舰的残骸。
– Captain, scanners are picking up debris from the flagship.
所有中队降为亚中队。
All squadrons reduced to sub-light.
准备部署。
Ready to deploy.
-武装所有弹头。
– Arm all warheads.
——欧林!
– Orin!
嘿,别闹了!
Hey, knock it off!
我是七中队长。
This is squadron leader seven.
紧急请求直接连接到扎贡。
Urgent request direct link to zygon.
这是扎贡。
This is zygon.
先生,我们有麻烦了。
Sir, we have a problem.
这艘旗舰似乎已经放弃了地面部队。
The flagship appears to have jettisoned its ground forces.
请求指示。
Request instructions.
-你联♥系♥他们了吗?
– Have you contacted them?
-我们试过了,先生。
– We have tried, sir.
没有人回答。
There is no reply.
所有与旗舰的通讯似乎都被切断了。
All communications with the flagship appear to have been severed.
请求进一步…
Request further…
-剑柄!
– The hilt!
不!
No!
不可能!