– You’re some practical joker, dagg.
有一段时间你差点把我骗了。
For a while there you almost had me fooled.
是的。
Yeah.
-你们俩跟着他们!
– You two, follow them!
-你把事情搞砸的时候能跑得快吗,水蛇?
– Can you run as quickly as you screw things up, water snake?
——什么?
– What?
亚瑟,把她打开!
Arthur, open her up!
市场运输机33517号♥抵达东部基地。
Market transport 33517 arriving at eastern base.
九层,准备让拖拉机b上车。
Level 9, prepare for tractor b boarding.
– phi安塔拉系统将在两周内得到保护。
– The phi antara system will be secured within two weeks.
一旦我们的部队从拉亚和霍比诺特回来,我们就会准备好进行最后的行动。
As soon as our forces return from raya and horbinot, we’ll be ready for the final action.
– tagani少校,dibrimi和那个男孩怎么样了?
– Major tagani, what’s the status of dibrimi and the boy?
他们在托加多哥逃过了我们的人,但秘密警♥察♥有他们的线索。
– They’ve escaped our men in toga-Togo, but the secret police have a lead on them.
-我必须自己给每个机器人编程吗?
– Do I have to program every robot myself?
向这个区域的所有机械师发出次频率指令。
Send out a sub-frequency order to all mechanicals in this sector.
我要不惜一切代价找到并消灭那个男孩。
I want that boy found and destroyed at all costs.
-恕我直言,先生,为什么要为一个男孩大惊小怪?
– If I may, sir, why all the fuss over one boy?
12000年前,只有一只。
12000 years ago, there was just one.
这一次,不会有错误。
This time, there will be no mistakes.
我不会失败。
I will not fail.
-诺瓦卢纳雨林?
– Novaluna rain forest?
算了吧,孩子。
Forget it, kid.
我没有足够的时间去瓦吉沙漠,更不用说去诺瓦卢纳徒劳无益的追逐了。
I haven’t got enough time to make it to the vagee desert, let alone go on some wild-goose chase to novaluna.
我知道你得找到那把刀。
Gotta find the blade, I know.
你就没想过别的吗?
Don’t you ever think of anything else?
像翘曲赛车或者女孩?
Like warp racing or girls?
-我想我哥哥。
– I think of my brother.
和锐气。
And elan.
——活力?
– Elan?
哦,你女朋友?
Oh, your girlfriend, huh?
等我在沙漠里走完了再带你去见她吧?
Why don’t I take you to her after I’m done in the desert?
-她,她死了
– She’s, she’s dead.
-对不起,水蛇。
– Sorry, water snake.
-扎贡杀了她。
– Zygon killed her.
-别再提这个了
– Oh, now don’t start that again.
你迟到了!
You’re late!
-阴♥道♥又不是什么沙盘。
– Well, the vagee’s not exactly a sandbox.
-你有水晶吗?
– You have the crystals?
-你有钱吗?
– You have the money?
好了,亚瑟,炸压舱物。
Okay, Arthur, blow the ballast.
对不起,我要甩了你。
Sorry to dump and run.
-请稍等。
– Just a moment.
你就是那个叫欧林的人?
You are the one called Orin?
他价值一百万。
He’s worth a million starbacks.
是死是活。
Dead or alive.
-价格太高了。
– Way overpriced.
-我们可以分你三分之一。
– We could cut you in for a third.
没有人的生命会比这更有价值。
Nobody’s life could be worth more than that.
-连你的都没有?
– Not even yours?
如果我们不能在接下来的几秒内离开这里,我的飞船就会把这个帐篷炸个稀烂。
If we both don’t walk out of here in the next few seconds, my ship is programmed to blow the crap out of this tent.
-只是一个想法。
– Just a thought.
风中的沙子。
Sand in the wind.
-快点,孩子。
– Step lively, kid.
我不相信那些家伙,就我能干掉他们而言。
I don’t trust those guys as far as I can blast them.
-你为什么不卖♥♥了我?
– Why didn’t you sell me, dagg?
你本可以把我欠你的钱要回来。
You could have got back the money I owe you.
-那些杀手会像剥葡萄一样剥了你。
– Those cutthroats would have peeled you like a grape.
看来你是我的幸运符,水蛇。
Looks like you’re my good luck charm, water snake.
我以为我们不可能活着出去了。
I didn’t think we were going to get out of there alive.
他到底是从哪里来的?
Now where the hell did he come from?
有人能把那个精力充沛的讨厌鬼赶走吗?
Will somebody get rid of that energized pest?
他弄脏了我的乐器!
He’s fouling my instruments!
——什么?
– What?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
不。
No.
我觉得这是在告诉我们什么。
I think it’s trying to tell us something.
达格,我觉得那些沙漠人给我们的不只是金子。
Dagg, I think those desert men gave us more than gold.
——该死的!-这是个定时炸♥弹♥!
– Damn! – It’s a time bomb!
别光站着,把它弄走!
Don’t just stand there, get rid of it!
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
-随时可以。
– Any second now.
-我愿意出一半的钱去看那个大块头被吹成宇宙尘埃时的表情。
– I’d pay half my share to see the look on the big one’s face when he’s blown into cosmic dust.
-他们不到一小时前还在这里。
– They were here less than an hour ago.
-不会太久的。
– It won’t be long now.
好吧,好吧,我带你去诺瓦卢纳。
All right, all right, I’ll take you to novaluna.
在你的世界里,盲人能看见东西吗?
– Can the blind be made to see in your world?
——有时。
– Sometimes.
这不是我的世界。
And it’s not my world.
我希望有一天我的小♥弟♥弟♥能看到你的世界。
– I hope some day my little brother can see your world.
我要回去找他。
I’m going back for him.
只要我找到剑。
As soon as I find the blade.
——午餐!
– Lunchtime!
-搞什么鬼?
– What the hell?
我告诉过你离树梢远点,亚瑟。
I thought I told you to stay clear of the treetops, Arthur.
我们离树梢还远着呢!
We’re nowhere near the treetops!
那只是一个警告。
That was just a warning shot.
减速,准备登机。
Reduce speed and prepare for boarding.
-不用担心护盾了。
– Don’t bother with the shields.
那个机器人要去做激光灌肠了。
That ‘bot’s about to get a laser enema.
给小家伙掸灰!
Dusted the little bugger!
干得好,老兄。
Nice going, dagg.
你刚刚掉进了书中最古老的把戏。
You just fell for the oldest trick in the book.
如果你真这么聪明,为什么不警告我?
If you’re so smart, why didn’t you warn me?
1号♥和2号♥战车,行动。
– Mounted one and two, move in.
-他们派了整个部队来追我们。
– They’ve got the whole damn force after us.
我们只能做一件事。
There’s only one thing we can do.
好主意。
Good idea.
我要把我们的投降报告给你。
I’ll transmit our surrender.
没人投降!
Nobody’s surrendering!
我们要和他们玩个胆小鬼游戏。
We’re gonna play a little game of chicken with them.
你在开玩笑!
You’re joking!
-我们后面有五个人,该死!
– Five behind us, dagg!
-给我一遍,亚瑟
– Give me full retros, Arthur.
我不会这么做的。
I’ll do no such thing.
尽你所能,亚瑟。
Give it everything you’ve got, Arthur.
我们得翻过那些山。
We’ve got to make it over those mountains.
天啊,我受伤了!
Dagg, I’m hurt!
-尽量让你的系统正常运转,亚瑟。
– Try to keep your systems functioning, Arthur.
给我点时间降落。
Just give me time to land this thing.
来吧,亚瑟,再等几秒钟。
Come on, Arthur, just a few more seconds.
我想我要死了。
I think I’m dying, dagg.
如果有电脑的天堂,我。
If there’s a heaven for computers, I.
我会一直想着你。
I’ll be thinking of you.
——亚瑟?
– Arthur?
亚瑟?
Arthur?
扎贡会想要这个人问话的。
– Zygon will want this one for questioning.
-哇,你这个有机野兽!
– Whoa, you organic beast!
真的,小姐,下次我希望你能让我做个重力循环。
Really, miss, next time I hope you let me take a gravity cycle.
拍卖♥♥会上的那个男孩!
The boy from the auction!
博尔多贡保安对他了如指掌。
Bordogon security has an all-points on him.
我马上用无线电通知他们。
I’ll radio them at once.
如果你这么做了,你就会在接下来的500年里成为一个卫生机器人。
You do, and you’ll be a sanitation robot for the next 500 years.
我们把他带回王宫。
We’ll take him back to the palace.
但小姐!
But miss!
现在!
Now!
-你没事吧?
– Are you all right?
——活力?
– Elan?
-我叫阿维安娜。
– My name is Aviana.
你是谁?
Who are you?
-我是欧林。
– I’m Orin.
我在哪里?